Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 5-year-Old Missing in Oakland

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

Re: 5-year-Old Missing in Oakland

Missing kid? Failed polygraphs? Foster parent suspects? This makes a very interesting case. The media is gonna be all over it! The coverage will be crazy.
    Oh, yea. Nevermind.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=ICDEDPPL link=topic=21637.msg1361126#msg1361126 date=1250179622]
    He is a cutie. I don't have a good feeling about the foster parents  :-(
    [/quote]I hate being right in situations like these 

[quote author=ICDEDPPL link=topic=21637.msg1373779#msg1373779 date=1251563632]
    I hate being right in situations like these 
    [/quote]

Still no word on the location of his body?

This one really broke my heart.

What the hell happened??? 

Why the hell hasn't this one been all over the news ? I've heard bits and pieces of info here and there. Wow. But they're still covering "Tot mom."
    Bwahahahaha !!!

I never understood why people adopt or foster kids, only to kill/torture/neglect them!  Makes no sense...

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=21637.msg1373374#msg1373374 date=1251506072]
    Missing kid? Failed polygraphs? Foster parent suspects? This makes a very interesting case. The media is gonna be all over it! The coverage will be crazy.
    Oh, yea. Nevermind.
    [/quote]

damn man, you are really not kidding.  +1 because, well, this is the first time i hear of this child and its over a month later and its on MDS, not the news.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=ZoMyGoddess! link=topic=21637.msg1397424#msg1397424 date=1253982308]
    damn man, you are really not kidding.  +1 because, well, this is the first time i hear of this child and its over a month later and its on MDS, not the news.
    [/quote]
    It's really getting fuckin old, but it's not gonna change anytime soon. :|
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.

[quote author=ZoMyGoddess! link=topic=21637.msg1397424#msg1397424 date=1253982308]
    [/quote]

Agreed.  This is the first time I'm hearing about it at all.  You think a special needs child would have his picture plastered all over ABC news but alas.  This poor kid.  I hope the foster mom and dad suffer in prison.  Maybe with some "foster" parents it's all about the money.  I'd love to think that most foster parents start out with good intentions, as indeed they do...and with some, the intent is only to keep a child long enough to profit from their care.  What a disgusting pair these two are.  Rot in hell, assholes, but not before your extended visit to the sodomite section of prison.

Oh, and all that bullshit about "worrying that the lie detector would harm the fetus", really???  Are you that retarded?  It's not as if they're sending an electric current through your body, dipshit.  They ask questions, many of them basic yes/no types throughout the test to establish a baseline...easy stuff that they know to be true so that they can get a true sense of you during times they know you're telling the truth.  Then they compare that to your body's reaction during "suspect" questions.  Those are the times when they can tell whether or not you're a lying motherfucker.

RIP Hasanni.  I'm sorry your adoptive parents are such human FAIL.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

[quote author=kevansvault link=topic=21637.msg1397580#msg1397580 date=1253999777]
    Agreed.  This is the first time I'm hearing about it at all.  You think a special needs child would have his picture plastered all over ABC news but alas.  This poor kid.
    [/quote]

"You'd think" - is right. Apparently a deceased young white girl's story (Caylee) is more important than a special needs young black boy who was at the time .... missing. Go freaking figure.

As for the aunt/foster mom. She's just a crazy b*tch. The only people that would need to worry about the lie detector test would be the police department, as to whether or not it would be accurate. Excuses. Excuses.
    Bwahahahaha !!!

Thread Information