Thread: Jesse wise (25) tried to lure a 13 year old girl from myspace

Jesse wise (25) tried to lure a 13 year old girl from myspace

A parent's worst Internet nightmare nearly came true in Chesapeake when a man took a bus 2,500 miles to meet a 13-year-old girl he had met on the social networking Web site MySpace, authorities said this week.

Plus, he had a return bus ticket in the girl's name, a federal agent said Tuesday.

After hearing explicit details of the alleged crime, a U.S. magistrate judge ordered Jesse Lee Wise, a 2 5-year-old door-to-door salesman from Nevada, jailed without bond pending grand jury action.

Wise had set up a tent in a wooded area by the Chesapeake library on Cedar Road, not far from the girl's house, and sent her sexually explicit messages through the library's computer, according to court records and testimony.

In a sting operation, Chesapeake police and the State Police arrested Wise on July 17 at the library, while Wise believed he was chatting with the girl over the computer. By that time, he was actually chatting with an undercover trooper.

Wise was initially charged in state court, but the case was taken federally last week on a charge of trying to entice a minor across state lines for sex.

The girl had been having online and telephone conversations with Wise once or twice a week for about 1-1/2 years, a federal agent said Tuesday.

"Where were her parents to allow her MySpace page to have her personal identifying information?" U.S. Magistrate Judge Tommy E. Miller asked in court Tuesday.

The girl, who has not been publicly identified, had her real name and age on her page.

In May this year, as the conversations between Wise and the girl became sexual, the girl reported the relationship to her mother, who called State Police, Paul Wolpert, a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement special agent, testified.

"She started getting uncomfortable with the conversations," Wolpert said. Wise, he said, "was pressing her to meet him."

At the time of his arrest on state charges, Wise told a WAVY television reporter in a jailhouse interview that he thought the girl was 19. Wise's attorney raised that point again in federal court Tuesday.

Wolpert said that he believed Wise knew the girl was 13. He cited this July 7 MySpace conversation between Wise and the undercover trooper posing as the girl:

"I'm 13," the trooper told Wise.

"I know how old you are just don't type it on here cause I am in a public place," Wise replied.

He also promised her a ring and told her he would take her back to Arizona to live. Wise has lived in both Arizona and Nevada, where he has a 1-year-old son.

Wise arrived in Norfolk on July 14, took a public bus to Chesapeake and set up his tent outside the library.

According to the court records, he asked the girl to meet him at the library and said that she would recognize him by his dragon/barbed wire tattoo on his left arm.

"Well baby, I am in the tent and it is in the woods as you walk out the front doors," he wrote to her the day before his arrest.

During a search of the tent, authorities discovered new and used condoms, a ring with a pink heart and two Greyhound bus tickets to Arizona, one in the girl's name, Wolpert said.

MySpace officials have said that they have installed stringent controls to weed out online sexual predators.

As of February, 90,000 registered sex offenders were removed from MySpace. Wise is not a registered sex offender.

http://hamptonroads.com.nyud.net/2009/07/police-man-came-nevada-sex-girl-myspace

http://www.myspace.com/badtothebone_223

Seriously...A tent? At least spring for a cheap motel!

Re: Jesse wise (25) tried to lure a 13 year old girl from myspace

As a parent this is seriously one of my worst nightmares.

Kudos to the 13 year old though for telling her Mum 
    Aussie!

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

his myspace status:

taken by a very sexy ladyMood: aroused at 5:00 PM Jul 16

notice the date?  its right before he was arrested. 

a very sexy 13 year old?  :2eyesbleed:

and his friends are juggalos.  ugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

"Wise is not a registered sex offender."

He is now.

Guys named Jesse are gross, pretty much across the board. with the exception of Uncle Jesse.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=jlydia link=topic=21390.msg1347863#msg1347863 date=1248859265]
    As a parent this is seriously one of my worst nightmares.

Kudos to the 13 year old though for telling her Mum 
    [/quote]

Cases like these are still very rare in comparison to most child abuse cases. I wouldn't fret, if you teach your kids the basics of internet use and raise them with common sense, they won't get into problems. An online predator is only dangerous if someone lets them be.

During a search of the tent, authorities discovered new and used condoms, a ring with a pink heart and two Greyhound bus tickets to Arizona, one in the girl's name, Wolpert said.

Why keep used condoms?

his last login date was yesterday...with his mood status still at "aroused". What a creepy dillhole.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits "--

The girl, who has not been publicly identified, had her real name and age on her page.

so if she had all her details on her profile how can he honestly claim he thought she was nineteen? dumbass.  :lol:
    i jus' noticed; dude has a jailhouselife app on his profile..  :2grin:
    "cause if it's fried, we'll eat it. cause if it's liquid, we'll drink it. cause if it's breathing, we'll shag it! scotland, the best small country in the world." - omid djalili.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=JellyBaby_x link=topic=21390.msg1357529#msg1357529 date=1249871663]

so if she had all her details on her profile how can he honestly claim he thought she was nineteen? dumbass.  :lol:
    i jus' noticed; dude has a jailhouselife app on his profile..  :2grin:
    [/quote]

Well people have "99 years old" on their profile all the time, but that doesn't mean it's true. One of the guys I went to high school with is a 6'9" slim professional body builder according to his MySpace page. The shit isn't exactly written in stone. :lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

her myspace status says: MaKaLa PEACE! Performing in a middle school play in virginia where i live. I am only 13 years old too.

I wonder why she pointed her age out like that?
    My daughter just had her 10th bday party today.I seen many girls that age!Yuck. As a parent I just can't imagine. I would kill a mofo if he was trying to be my daughters :boyfriend!" Seriously, I will never ever understand the attraction. When I look at her ,in my eyes,she's just a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by angelicajustice View Post
    I wouldn't fuck her with Ron's dick.

She was talking to him for a year and a half before this happened! Where the hell were her parents when this was happening? They would talk on the phone and the computer. Did they not question it at all? Good thing the girl was smart enough to report it when she started to feel uncomfortable. I just don't understand why her parents wouldn't monitor who she is talking to. Especially since she was only 12 when they started talking. 
    Oh nooooooo your tires all flat and junk.

looks as if she hasn't signed in on her profile in a few weeks. I have a feeling she is done with that site for awhile. hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by angelicajustice View Post
    I wouldn't fuck her with Ron's dick.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=tanya2012 link=topic=21390.msg1357920#msg1357920 date=1249919157]
    She was talking to him for a year and a half before this happened! Where the hell were her parents when this was happening? They would talk on the phone and the computer. Did they not question it at all? Good thing the girl was smart enough to report it when she started to feel uncomfortable. I just don't understand why her parents wouldn't monitor who she is talking to. Especially since she was only 12 when they started talking. 
    [/quote]

Oh no. Can't question the parents. God forbid you do that!
    If a child is on MySpace, then obviously it's MySpace's fault.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Thread Information