Thread: Elvia Morales(14) Believed to be kidnapped and headed towards California

Elvia Morales(14) Believed to be kidnapped and headed towards California

WOODBURN, Ore. – A Woodburn family is pleading for the safe return of their daughter who was allegedly kidnapped by a family friend.

Police say Evia Gonzales was kidnapped by a man who used to work with her father.

Outside the family’s home on Wednesday night a visibly distraught Savena Salvador tried to cope with her daughter’s sudden disappearance. “Where they went to look for her she wasn’t there, so they don’t know. She’s worried because she really cares about her daughter,” said neighbor Sara Morales who was translating for Salvador.

37-year-old Juan Martinez Martinez is accused of kidnapping 14-year-old Elvia Morales. Detectives say he showed up at the family’s home in the 1100 block of Pacific Highway where Elvia was home alone with her cousin. “He came in and he stated the 14-year-old was going to go with him in his car. The 17-year-old intervened, saying no she's not going to go with you. Apparently there was some sort of pushing match between the two,” added Sergeant John Mikkola. Moments later Martinez Martinez bolted with Elvia at his side. “She appeared unhappy, but she walked along with him. It appears as though she was scared,” said Mikkola.

Investigators say the suspect used to work with the victim’s dad, but neighbor Sara Morales says Elvia would never go off with an older man voluntarily. “She always helps her family out, takes care of her little sisters and brother. I don't know why she'd leave,” added Morales.

Elvia’s family simply hopes she returns home soon. “She says she wants her to come home because she's really worried about her cause this has never happened to her and she's really upset and wondering why she's all of a sudden gone,” said Morales, speaking on behalf of Elvia’s mom.

Police say Martinez-Martinez may be headed to California.

Detectives believe Martinez Martinez is headed for the California area. He should be driving a dark colored sedan. Elvia Morales was last seen wearing an aqua shirt, blue jeans, and white shoes. If you know anything about the case you are urged to call the Woodburn Police.

http://www.kgw.com/news-local/stories/kgw_080509_news_missing_woodburn_girl.b08c2a0a.htm l

Re: Elvia Gonzales(14) Believed to be kidnapped and headed towards California

Can a mod change the name in the thread title? It's wrong ... it should be ELVIA MORALES.

Саша VIIXIVMMIX

Re: Elvia Morales(14) Believed to be kidnapped and headed towards California

This is odd.

I wonder if the guy who took her has any history of sexual offenses.  I also wonder if he had made comments to people about Elvia that might explain why he would make such an attempt to take her away.  He obviously didn't care that the family know he was the one who took her... he didn't attempt to hide his identity in any way when he confronted the girls in the home.  It's very brave (for lack of a better word), and it doesn't seem like he is all too worried that they know who he is.  That makes me cringe and wince at the thought that he has a plan to hurt her and take off or hurt her and kill himself.

I REALLY hope they find her.  I can't imagine what her family and friends are going through right now.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

Re: Evia Gonzales(14) Believed to be kidnapped and headed towards California

[quote author=winters_footsteps link=topic=21541.msg1415887#msg1415887 date=1255669185]
    This is odd.

I wonder if the guy who took her has any history of sexual offenses.  I also wonder if he had made comments to people about Elvia that might explain why he would make such an attempt to take her away.  He obviously didn't care that the family know he was the one who took her... he didn't attempt to hide his identity in any way when he confronted the girls in the home.  It's very brave (for lack of a better word), and it doesn't seem like he is all too worried that they know who he is.  That makes me cringe and wince at the thought that he has a plan to hurt her and take off or hurt her and kill himself.

I REALLY hope they find her.  I can't imagine what her family and friends are going through right now.
    [/quote]

Bold.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

No updates unfortunately. Bumping to add an age progression plus pix from earliest articles

Last edited by blighted star; 12-27-2013 at 06:50 AM.

that age progression has drastically altered her features. her head went from round to oval, her eyes went from slanted up to slanted down and her forehead grew into a fivehead.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I thought the same thing. That age progression is whack. Guaranteed she looks nothing like that, if she's alive. What's tricky about this one is that she could absolutely easily pass for the kidnapper's child, so she would be a hard one to spot as a victim.

Thread Information