Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25

Thread: Families Stunned By Taconic Crash Revelations

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Are you sure about that? I have never heard that. Could you please cite a source?
    She couldn't be a perfectionist if she was fat, because a perfectionist would never Let themselves be fat! DUH!
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post

Okay this is the part where I admit he's kind of pretty, or at least he would be if he hadn't killed his sister and smeared poo on her candy.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Are you sure about that? I have never heard that. Could you please cite a source?
    She couldn't be a perfectionist if she was fat, because a perfectionist would never Let themselves be fat! DUH!
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post

Okay this is the part where I admit he's kind of pretty, or at least he would be if he hadn't killed his sister and smeared poo on her candy.

For those in Australia with Foxtel, the doco There's Something Wrong With Aunt Diane is screening on the CI channel on January 8.

Kitty says, "Good!"

"Yeah, normally death pics somewhat affect me, but not this bitch. I look at her dead fat ass laying on the ground and think: Good!
    Too bad she took a shit ton of innocent people with her. Dumb cunt."

I agree with you completely! That fat-assed, loser, alcoholic, druggy bitch deserved to die, but it's a shame she took out her innocent daughter, three innocent nieces, and three innocent guys in the other vehicle. I find it ironic that the father and son of the other vehicle had the surname of Bastardi, when it was the fat-assed loser whore's husband who was the REAL bastard!

Widower Husband Tapping His Sister-In-Law's Ass

Quote Originally Posted by MBPearls View Post
    http://briarcliff.dailyvoice.com/new...ues-state-laws

Oh, and the idiot husband sued his brother in law - you know, the one that lost all of his kids in the crash - for owning the minivan.

What the hell.

Am I the only one who thinks the loser widower husband is tapping his sister-in-law's ass? They sure seem to spend a LOT of time together...of course just for the sake of little Bryan...right.

Let's dial back the misogyny, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    I think they someone quickly said it and they glossed over it in the doco? Or am I wrong. Probably.

Also, I don't think she looked that bad for such a horrific crash. The poor kids and the poor people first on the scene
    Did you read the autopsy report? She had massive injuries. Spinal cord completely severed in two places. Internal decapitation. Oodles of broken bones.

No

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Meyers View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks the loser widower husband is tapping his sister-in-law's ass? They sure seem to spend a LOT of time together...of course just for the sake of little Bryan...right.
    FINALLY! No, you are NOT the only one! I am shocked no one else has brought that up because that relationship is creeping me out!

Quote Originally Posted by Jujubee816 View Post
    FINALLY! No, you are NOT the only one! I am shocked no one else has brought that up because that relationship is creeping me out!
    Probably because no one else cares?

Thread Information