Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: Families Stunned By Taconic Crash Revelations

I think they would have probably found Ambien in her system or at least a prescription for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jinkasaurus View Post
    Same here with Ambien. I've been on it for years, and in the beginning, before I knew how it affected me, I would end up eating crazy combinations of food, and ordering things off amazon. I also once sent a rather risque email to a guy I had only just started dating. In the morning, I would find empty yogurt containers in my bed, or a spoon that had peanut butter on it next to my pillow, or a bunch of candy wrappers all over the floor. One morning I found a package of corn tortillas on the counter along with peanut butter- which sounds disgusting.

Now I don't tend to do those types of things anymore since I know what Ambien does to me.
    YES! I woke up in the couch one morning with a half eaten bag of fun size Butterfingers.
    I would get up and down all night and eat large quantities of food.
    My kids took my video of me stumbling around and making no sense.
    Never gave me good sleep anyway since apnea is my problem.
    And now apparently weight gain lol.

Originally posted by animosity:

Hmu next time, we'll have some soapy gins and then draw each other naked. Until we get kicked out.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMichaelBaden View Post
    I wonder how the little boy is doing now. Never heard much updating.
    Recently saw the documentary for the first time and have become obsessed with this case. I've been searching the web for an update on Bryan, but all I could find was what is allegedly a recent picture, as well as a myspace.

https://myspace.com/killajizbak

I hope he's doing okay.

Why do you hate Guy Bastardi? He wasnt drunk was he? He was the one that got hit by Diane's car!

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca Gudd View Post
    Why do you hate Guy Bastardi? He wasnt drunk was he? He was the one that got hit by Diane's car!
    ...huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

It wasnt directed at you, it was at the user Bowieluva, she wrote on a previous post. I fucking hate drunk drivers and Guy bastardi that is all... hence my question

I watched the documentary, and have been following it loosely since it's a bit local to me. After watching the documentary I had several questions/observations.

1. Her high school friend saying they hadn't talked to her in 10 years because "Danny just liked to be.....Danny." what does that mean? She wanted to say something more, you could tell, but didnt, she stopped herself. The look on the other friend's face said a million things.

2. Diane was an obsessive perfectionist. Her kids were perfect, the house was perfect, her marriage was perfect, her job was perfect....no wonder she ground her teeth! What was the fracture in her reality that caused a bender of sorts? Was she finally sick and tired of being perfect? Was she frustrated with doing everything in the house, the marriage, her life?

3. How did her cell end up on the toll barrier?!

4. What did the Hances know? I'm a mother, if my kid called and said "there's something wrong with Aunt Diane" who was driving my child, I'd tell my kid to go to the rest stop and wait for me and tell my sister to wait until I got there. Why didn't the Hances do that? Was there often "something wrong with Aunt Diane?"

Yes I also know what you mean about the friends, i noticed her reaction as well. I don't know what she meant by ' Danny just likes to be Danny'. I think she means Danny just likes to be himself and Diane went along with it because then she says they just like to do their own thing. I think there is definitely more to that because they didn't talk for ten years and she didn't go to her wedding. No one really knows why or how the cell got left on the barrier, they know it was near the Tappan Zee Bridge toll. My personal thought on that is she was either totally out of it she didn't know what she was doing hence leaving the phone or she didn't want to be bothered by anyone calling because she had her mind set on suicide. I think Warren Hance did tell Diane and the daughter to stay put, he told them to read the signs near where they were and she read Tarrytown. Diane didn't stay put though she kept on driving, she sounds very stubborn and defiant.

The Crone - are you not paying attention?

Quote Originally Posted by The Crone View Post
    I've just read this entire thread and I have a couple of questions I didn't see answered.

1. Was there something wrong with the car? Witnesses said it was driving erratically, horn beeping, lights flashing and one person said Diane looked like she was scared out of mind before the crash. I'm asking because I was a passenger in a car that crashed because the accelerator stuck and the brakes wouldn't work. That's what the driver said anyway. I had a head injury and no memory of what right before and after the accident.

2. Were Diane and Daniel the only adults on that camping trip? Where were the 3 nieces' parents? I've been on many family trips where we took more than 1 car. We always stayed together in case something went wrong. Like car trouble, someone being sick, or having to move 1 or 2 kids to another car. Why was Diane, with the abscessed tooth made responsible all the kids? It doesn't make sense to me. If the cars had stayed together, the accident may have been prevented. Maybe when she called her brother (father of 3 of the kids) and said she was sick, he said, "F*ck it, hurry up and get that car here now and stop the bs!" Maybe that's why he delayed calling 911, and thought better of it when it was too late. Meanwhile Diane gets pissed and slugs some vodka and lights a joint?

3. Even though witnesses say the bodies were on fire, there was nothing about them being burnt. I wonder if that was the result of the vodka being slashed around the car during the crash. Or even the cause of problems in the car.

I'm not trying to exonerate Diane but I am having trouble about putting all the blame on her. As far as Dan suing his brother-in-law and the state, I'm not sure I blame him for that. He's probably being sued left and right, not to mention that he lost his wife and one child while another kid was critically injured.

Still, my biggest question is where in hell were the Hances when Diane Schuler was drunk driving their kids to their death?
    DEAR CRONE:
    are you not paying attention? DIANE SCHULER was tested TWICE and she was known to have high amounts of alcohol and marijuana in her system! The car HAD NOTHING WRONG WITH IT. Did you even research this? Did you see the documentary SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH AUNT DIANE????

The parents of the 3 nieces were NOT on the trip...they trusted fatso Diane to take care of their girls. She was always capable before! this time, the fat slob decided to drink herself silly and kill everyone ....real nice aunt, huh?

3. - Rescuers (people who saw the accident and immediately pulled over on the highway) pulled the bodies from the car before they were burnt. AGAIN: do your homework! Research this!

Yes I also know what you mean about the friends, i noticed her reaction as well. I don't know what she meant by ' Danny just likes to be Danny'. I think she means Danny just likes to be himself and Diane went along with it because then she says they just like to do their own thing. I think there is definitely more to that because they didn't talk for ten years and she didn't go to her wedding. No one really knows why or how the cell got left on the barrier, they know it was near the Tappan Zee Bridge toll. My personal thought on that is she was either totally out of it she didn't know what she was doing hence leaving the phone or she didn't want to be bothered by anyone calling because she had her mind set on suicide. I think Warren Hance did tell Diane and the daughter to stay put, he told them to read the signs near where they were and she read Tarrytown. Diane didn't stay put though she kept on driving, she sounds very stubborn and defiant.
    Rebecca: you obviously saw the documentary. Danny Schuler to me was a lowlife ignorant slob. I felt sorry for Jay who is basically raising Brian, the one person who escaped with his life from the accident. Danny isn't a grown up, he is a spoiled Man-child.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkio79 View Post
    I watched the documentary, and have been following it loosely since it's a bit local to me. After watching the documentary I had several questions/observations.

1. Her high school friend saying they hadn't talked to her in 10 years because "Danny just liked to be.....Danny." what does that mean? She wanted to say something more, you could tell, but didnt, she stopped herself. The look on the other friend's face said a million things.

2. Diane was an obsessive perfectionist. Her kids were perfect, the house was perfect, her marriage was perfect, her job was perfect....no wonder she ground her teeth! What was the fracture in her reality that caused a bender of sorts? Was she finally sick and tired of being perfect? Was she frustrated with doing everything in the house, the marriage, her life?

3. How did her cell end up on the toll barrier?!

4. What did the Hances know? I'm a mother, if my kid called and said "there's something wrong with Aunt Diane" who was driving my child, I'd tell my kid to go to the rest stop and wait for me and tell my sister to wait until I got there. Why didn't the Hances do that? Was there often "something wrong with Aunt Diane?"
    Hi...first of all, many times you drift away from old friends. That isn't a weird thing. It happens. People get married and move on. Diane was not a perfectionist...she was a fat slob. If she were a perfectionist, she would be slim and going to a gym, not a 36 yr old woman who had diabetes due to her huge girth. Also, her mom deserted the family when diane was only 9. She probably had a lot of issues that caused her to drink.

Secondly, Diane had the kids strapped into a van - How was the Hance girls (ages 8, 7 and 5)supposed to stop their fat aunt from slowing down a speeding car? These are small children! Are you for real? the parents who got the call from the 8 yr old child were HELPLESS....they didn't even know where fat Diane was driving! HOW DARE YOU EVEN BRING UP THE HANCE FAMILY who suffered so much in losing their entire family of children!!!!

As for her cell phone ending up on a barrier, well obviously Diane was too drunk to know what she was doing. Have you ever met a drunk? I have! They can drink to the point where they do stupid things or have blackouts where they don't remember what they did or are doing.

Boy the people posting on this forum are damn IGNORANT. Research before you put in stupid comments!

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Well. Aren't you pleasant. I just want to point out how your incessant name calling and piss poor approach strengthen your credibility. Kindly go fuck yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Yeah, I think someone's Mum didn't love them and was fat and now they have an inferiority complex about it and need to go around spewing ignorant bullshit.

BTW Einstein, you're a little late to the party.

You guys SHE WAS A FAT SLOB!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    You guys SHE WAS A FAT SLOB!!!!!
    Are you sure about that? I have never heard that. Could you please cite a source?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Are you sure about that? I have never heard that. Could you please cite a source?
    Duh. It's fact. They wouldn't be so ignorant to post stupid comments without doing the research first. You know. Like we do.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Did you even read before you posted?

Quote Originally Posted by JawceForTrump View Post
    Diane was not a perfectionist...she was a fat slob.
    Quote Originally Posted by JawceForTrump View Post
    She was always capable before! this time, the fat slob decided to drink herself silly and kill everyone ....
    Clearly Jawce said it several times, what more sources do you need? Geesh, do your research before you question Beli!
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

nm
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Not gonna lie, that was pretty much my response to people blaming it on the Hances, too.

Tact!
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

It wasnt directed at you, it was at the user Bowieluva, she wrote on a previous post. I fucking hate drunk drivers and Guy bastardi that is all... hence my question
    Are you talking about my post from 2013 where I was laughing at his name?

Yeah, I think someone's Mum didn't love them and was fat and now they have an inferiority complex about it and need to go around spewing ignorant bullshit.

BTW Einstein, you're a little late to the party.
    Excuse me...I'm a fat mom with an inferiority complex and I would never raise my children to be Trump supporters. Just sayin'.
    Lurker checking in.

I read that Diane Schuler's fucked up husband is suing the State of NY for not stopping his wife from going the wrong way on the Taconic Parkway and he's suing the Hance family who lost their three daughters because obviously (rolls eyes) the vehicle wasn't working properly enough to prevent a lady who has smoked a ton of weed and had 10 shots of vodka from crashing and killing everyone.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/07/...conic-parkway/

I also read that the Hance family is, rightly so, suing the Schuler estate.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-Schuler.html

Thread Information