Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Darlene Haynes (23) had her unborn baby taken from her womb and she was found dead in her apartment

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

Re: Darlene Haynes (23) had her unborn baby taken from her womb and she was found dead in her apartm

so wait...darlene haynes had 3 other children, who were already being raised by other people?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Re: Darlene Haynes (23) had her unborn baby taken from her womb and she was found dead in her apartm

[quote author=neener link=topic=21385.msg1349689#msg1349689 date=1249008600]
    so wait...darlene haynes had 3 other children, who were already being raised by other people?
    [/quote]
    Yes.  She's had her fair share of rough life.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    I mean I spent most V days drunk, but that's because I'm a lush, not bc I was bitter haha

[quote author=TinkerBelly link=topic=21385.msg1349702#msg1349702 date=1249009173]
    Yes.  She's had her fair share of rough life.
    [/quote]

i'm wondering why she was having another baby.  :|
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop

Re: Darlene Haynes (23) had her unborn baby taken from her womb and she was foun

[quote author=neener link=topic=21385.msg1349723#msg1349723 date=1249010599]
    i'm wondering why she was having another baby.  :|
    [/quote]

Yeah.

It's possible she wanted to give the child up for adoption, or maybe even give the father custody if she was unable to take care of it.  I am guessing that she thought she could right by her child in one way or another. 

Rest in Peace Darlene

Re: Darlene Haynes (23) had her unborn baby taken from her womb and she was foun

[quote author=winters_footsteps link=topic=21385.msg1349736#msg1349736 date=1249011541]
    Yeah.

It's possible she wanted to give the child up for adoption, or maybe even give the father custody if she was unable to take care of it.  I am guessing that she thought she could right by her child in one way or another. 

Rest in Peace Darlene
    [/quote]

the father was the boyfriend that she had the restraining order against...i doubt she was going to give him custody

My guess is she was kinda white trash but that doesn't make what happened to her any less horrific and uncalled for.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=21385.msg1349746#msg1349746 date=1249012020]
    My guess is she was kinda white trash but that doesn't make what happened to her any less horrific and uncalled for.
    [/quote]

totally.  i cant believe that someone would do something so heinous to her.  its horrible.

[quote author=neener link=topic=21385.msg1349748#msg1349748 date=1249012128]
    totally.  i cant believe that someone would do something so heinous to her.  its horrible.
    [/quote]
    What's horrible is that for every one of us reading this and being like OMG OMG WTF, someone is reading this, looking at their preggars grocery clerk with a raised eyebrow, and going hmmmm.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=21385.msg1349750#msg1349750 date=1249012276]
    What's horrible is that for every one of us reading this and being like OMG OMG WTF, someone is reading this, looking at their preggars grocery clerk with a raised eyebrow, and going hmmmm.
    [/quote]
    :2huh:

I just really can't fathom how these stupid women think they're actually gonna get away with it.  The whole lack of birth process/hospital stay raises eyebrows to begin with.  Not to mention all of the hospital paperwork, birth certificate, social security, everything else that has to be set up with a new child...  Add a dead body with a missing fetus to all of those complications and somebody's bound to figure it out.  I just don't understand how on earth someone would think it would actually work and they'd go on happily ever after.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=21385.msg1349750#msg1349750 date=1249012276]
    [/quote]

ugh.  the sad thing is, you're right.  :|

[quote author=holly link=topic=21385.msg1349764#msg1349764 date=1249012730]
    I just really can't fathom how these stupid women think they're actually gonna get away with it.  The whole lack of birth process/hospital stay raises eyebrows to begin with.  Not to mention all of the hospital paperwork, birth certificate, social security, everything else that has to be set up with a new child...  Add a dead body with a missing fetus to all of those complications and somebody's bound to figure it out.  I just don't understand how on earth someone would think it would actually work and they'd go on happily ever after.
    [/quote]

i always think the same thing with these cases, but i have come to realize that these women are nuts, they're acting out some psycho fantasy, so therefore you cant expect them to think rationally about what they're doing.  :|

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=21385.msg1349746#msg1349746 date=1249012020]
    [/quote]

Hate to say it considering what happened to the poor girl...but I was thinking the same thing.  Wondering if the killers &/or kidnappers were also and figured she wouldn't be missed.  Sad to think about. 

[quote author=holly link=topic=21385.msg1349764#msg1349764 date=1249012730]
    I just really can't fathom how these stupid women think they're actually gonna get away with it.  The whole lack of birth process/hospital stay raises eyebrows to begin with.  Not to mention all of the hospital paperwork, birth certificate, social security, everything else that has to be set up with a new child...  Add a dead body with a missing fetus to all of those complications and somebody's bound to figure it out.  I just don't understand how on earth someone would think it would actually work and they'd go on happily ever after.
    [/quote]

This is basically what I think about all murderers or people who commit really heinous crimes.  Some people clearly lack normal common sense.  I mean seriously...in this day and age nobody really gets away with anything.  But like Neener said...they are obviously just crazy!
    ALWAYS DO RIGHT.  THIS WILL GRATIFY SOME PEOPLE AND ASTONISH THE REST. ~Mark Twain~

From what I've read, Darlene was Intellectually Impaired so her parents cared for her first two children and her bf cared for her youngest.

Aussie!

[quote author=jlydia link=topic=21385.msg1349858#msg1349858 date=1249021937]
    From what I've read, Darlene was Intellectually Impaired so her parents cared for her first two children and her bf cared for her youngest.

[/quote]

where did you read that?  do you have a link?   unless its already posted and i missed it, which is entirely possible.  :oops:

Sorry, I should have linked . . .

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/843...from-mums-womb

Ms Haynes had three other children, all daughters aged four and under.

Two lived with her grandmother but Haynes had custody of a two-year-old daughter and was last seen dropping her off at an ex-boyfriend's house last Thursday.

An auntie of Ms Haynes, Sandra Grandmaison, said the young, heavily-pregnant mother had cancelled several planned trips to see her children after she began to have trouble walking.

It was Ms Haynes's landlord who discovered her body after smelling a foul odour coming from her unit.

It is understood she died after she was struck with a heavy blow to the head that fractured her skull.

Ms Grandmaison said Ms Haynes had led a troubled life, adding that she was intellectually impaired and never graduated from high school.

"She was a very sad, very young girl who never really grew up," she said.

"Darlene does not have the know-how or the ability to sense danger."
    Aussie!

yeah one of the other articles said she had neurological problems or some shit.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=jlydia link=topic=21385.msg1349876#msg1349876 date=1249024189]
    Sorry, I should have linked . . .

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/843...from-mums-womb

[/quote]

well that explains why she was dumb enough not to "think this through" but doesnt explain why she's psycho enough to kill someone and rip a child from the woman's womb.  that takes "skill" i mean there is a ton of blood, (dependant on time of death - but then if it is too long after death the child would be in distress) the child is premature so it needs certain care and supplies.
    What a horrible way to end and what a terrible idea.

Darlene is the <now dead> mother who was intellectually impaired.

I think it's safe to say though that her killer definitely had some deficits going on upstairs as well though. 
    Aussie!

whoops. shame on me for skimming.

i just dont understand why, if she was mentally impaired, and already had 3 kids she wasnt taking care of...why she was having another kid.  jeez.  :|
    and dont jump on me, because that doesnt mean she deserved what happened to her.  i just wish that someone had taught her about birth control. 

[quote author=neener link=topic=21385.msg1349992#msg1349992 date=1249048030]
    i just dont understand why, if she was mentally impaired, and already had 3 kids she wasnt taking care of...why she was having another kid.  jeez.  :|
    and dont jump on me, because that doesnt mean she deserved what happened to her.  i just wish that someone had taught her about birth control. 
    [/quote]Maybe because she was mentally impaired, or maybe she thought she had her shit together and wanted to try to raise a baby (much like teenage girls want someone/something to love). FTR not jumping on you.

[/quote]
    Because 'intellectually impaired' is a totally awesome nice pc way of saying 'stupid'. I'm going to use that forever.

[/quote]

She was taking care of the youngest. It sounds like she dropped the youngest off with the dad's family the same day she died. And intellectually impaired doesn't mean non functionally mrdd, it just means she is slow. Hell, I know smart people who have a ton of kids they do not take care of.

[/quote] cos she was mentally impaired so therefore thought it was a good idea? :lol:
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=ICDEDPPL link=topic=21385.msg1350007#msg1350007 date=1249048645]
    Maybe because she was mentally impaired, or maybe she thought she had her shit together and wanted to try to raise a baby (much like teenage girls want someone/something to love). FTR not jumping on you.
    [/quote]

hm.  i could see that happening.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=21385.msg1350166#msg1350166 date=1249059899]
    Because 'intellectually impaired' is a totally awesome nice pc way of saying 'stupid'. I'm going to use that forever.
    [/quote]

:lol:  that was my thought, exactly.  intellectually impaired.  i love it.  :lol:

[quote author=IvannaTrailer link=topic=21385.msg1350256#msg1350256 date=1249068541]
    She was taking care of the youngest. It sounds like she dropped the youngest off with the dad's family the same day she died. And intellectually impaired doesn't mean non functionally mrdd, it just means she is slow. Hell, I know smart people who have a ton of kids they do not take care of.
    [/quote]

i dont know...i think if you already have kids that you're not taking care of, you have no business bringing MORE kids into this world.

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=21385.msg1350308#msg1350308 date=1249072705]
    cos she was mentally impaired so therefore thought it was a good idea? :lol:
    [/quote]

i must be mentally impaired, i should have figured that out.  :2embarrassed:

Thread Information