Thread: Cant find article after clicking comment for Jerry Hines

Cant find article after clicking comment for Jerry Hines

I dont know if this means i am banned or something but since the 19th ive been trying to add a comment for the "Jerry Hines" death as that was my friend and some interesting stuff has come out since his death but everytime i click the "add a comment" it just sends me where all the articles are but his isnt there.

Re: Cant find article after clicking comment for Jerry Hines

It looks like nothing has been started for him on the forum. Try posting a new topic in the Article Discussion area.

[quote author=sandomingors link=topic=21340.msg1345192#msg1345192 date=1248643907]
    I dont know if this means i am banned or something but since the 19th ive been trying to add a comment for the "Jerry Hines" death as that was my friend and some interesting stuff has come out since his death but everytime i click the "add a comment" it just sends me where all the articles are but his isnt there.

[/quote]

Moosella is right.

I started a thread for him.  Now you can post.  Go here:    http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?topic=21341.0
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

[quote author=moosella link=topic=21340.msg1345194#msg1345194 date=1248644132]
    It looks like nothing has been started for him on the forum. Try posting a new topic in the Article Discussion area.
    [/quote]

oh thanks. ive never felt moved to actually start a thread. he was a good guy.

Thread Information