[quote author=andyniz link=topic=3663.msg228815#msg228815 date=1173732043]
    I'm guessing lung cancer

[/quote]

I dunno why that made me

the color nine

Re: SARAH MICHELLE ARTERBURN PILGRIM

This is from her myspace.

Who I'd like to meet:
    i NEED to meet guys and girls that are blunt as fuck, who dont take shit from anyone, who love to drink drink and drink. tattoos are a plus. i need someone with low selfworth who still enjoys talking shit about everyone on the planet.

She sounds like one of us.  She sounds like she would be the first to tell you to shut your hypocritical self serving mouth.

Words will never be enough to express the outrage and shock I felt when I came across this "forum". I can't believe you strange people are discussing my daughters death for your own personal entertainment. Do you know how upsetting this is? Do you care? Do you even have a conscience at all? I hope to God that my other children never come across this site. Can you imagine how upsetting it would be to my 12 year old? This makes me ill. Do some research on your own families if this kind of stuff interests you. But leave my family alone.

[quote author=Shocked and Alarmed link=topic=3663.msg230968#msg230968 date=1173822705]
    Words will never be enough to express the outrage and shock I felt when I came across this "forum". I can't believe you strange people are discussing my daughters death for your own personal entertainment. Do you know how upsetting this is? Do you care? Do you even have a conscience at all? I hope to God that my other children never come across this site. Can you imagine how upsetting it would be to my 12 year old? This makes me ill. Do some research on your own families if this kind of stuff interests you. But leave my family alone.
    [/quote]

I am sorry for you loss. I would never presume to know the depth of your anger, hurt and grief. Do not presume to know our motives.
    <br />&quot;If you aren&#039;t going to use the head on your shoulders, I will remove it by any means necessary .&quot; <br />

i'm confused.&nbsp; what did we say that was so horrible?&nbsp; no one said anything rude or disrespectful.&nbsp; we are just curious how she passed.&nbsp;

so, why don't you tell us and we will leave it alone.&nbsp;
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

[quote author=Shocked and Alarmed link=topic=3663.msg230968#msg230968 date=1173822705]
    Words will never be enough to express the outrage and shock I felt when I came across this &quot;forum&quot;. I can't believe you strange people are discussing my daughters death for your own personal entertainment. Do you know how upsetting this is? Do you care? Do you even have a conscience at all? I hope to God that my other children never come across this site. Can you imagine how upsetting it would be to my 12 year old? This makes me ill. Do some research on your own families if this kind of stuff interests you. But leave my family alone.
    [/quote]

I know that we are all sorry for your loss.&nbsp; And I think that had your daughter's friend not come in here to ream everyone for what was previously a fairly kind albeit curious forum, the subject would have been put to rest and no further discussion (perhaps not so kind) would have taken place. Honestly though,you are mistaken if you think that people are not going to be curious about the death of a young person. Expecially one who had a Myspace profile stating
    &quot; i NEED to meet guys and girls that are blunt as fuck, who dont take shit from anyone, who love to drink drink and drink.&quot;&nbsp; She made her feelings public.&nbsp; Frankly, I'd be more worried about your 12 year old seeing that than anything here.&nbsp; Perhaps we made the mistake of being &quot;blunt as fuck&quot;.&nbsp; For that, I apologize.

hmm, well seeing the reaction of the people who knew her are getting pissed off over tame discussion over this death sends red flags up in my head.

When my mom died I'd be flattered as fuck if people were discussing her in a mannor as if her life mattered to people who didn't even know her.&nbsp;

Until someone idiot say's something that is offensive, use your energy taking care of your other children. You should see what is said about other people when they die here. This is nothing.

[quote author=Broken Epiphany link=topic=3663.msg231425#msg231425 date=1173839017]
    hmm, well seeing the reaction of the people who knew her are getting pissed off over tame discussion over this death sends red flags up in my head.

When my mom died I'd be flattered as fuck if people were discussing her in a mannor as if her life mattered to people who didn't even know her.&nbsp;

Until someone idiot say's something that is offensive, use your energy taking care of your other children. You should see what is said about other people when they die here. This is nothing.
    [/quote]

yeah there is something def. behind this they don't want us to know about...and I highly doubt that was her mom...

Maybe drugs?&nbsp; Someone left a comment about how she thought it was cool that his band was trying to keep the kids away from meth...could've been because she was a former addict?

This is in the blog of one of her friends.&nbsp; It totally might not have anything to do with her, but kind of sounds like it did:

The lonesome Texas sun was setting low
    And in the rearview mirror I watched it go
    I can still see the wind in her golden hair
    I close my eyes for a moment, I'm still here
    The bluest eyes in Texas
    Are haunting me tonight
    Like the stars that fill
    The midnight sky
    Her memory fills my mind
    (Where did I go wrong)
    Did I wait too long
    Or can I make it right
    The bluest eyes in Texas (the bluest eyes)
    Are haunting me tonight
    Another town, another hotel room
    Another dream that ended way too soon
    Left me lonely way before the dawn
    Searching for the strength to carry on
    The bluest eyes in Texas
    Are haunting me tonight
    Like the stars that fill
    The midnight sky
    Her memory fills my mind
    (Where did I go wrong)
    Did I wait too long
    Or can I make it right
    Are haunting me tonight, tonight
    For every heart you break
    You pay the price
    But I can't forget the tears
    In her blue eyes
    The bluest eyes in Texas
    Are haunting me tonight
    Like the stars that fill
    The midnight sky
    Her memory fills my mind
    (Where did I go wrong)
    Did I wait too long
    Or can I make it right
    The bluest eyes in Texas
    Are haunting me tonight
    The bluest eyes, the bluest eyes
    Are haunting me
    The bluest eyes tonight

[quote author=jesserz44 link=topic=3663.msg232107#msg232107 date=1173885147]
    Maybe drugs?&nbsp; Someone left a comment about how she thought it was cool that his band was trying to keep the kids away from meth...could've been because she was a former addict?

This is in the blog of one of her friends.&nbsp; It totally might not have anything to do with her, but kind of sounds like it did:

The bluest eyes in Texas
    Are haunting me tonight
    Like the stars that fill
    The midnight sky
    Her memory fills my mind
    (Where did I go wrong)
    Did I wait too long
    Or can I make it right
    Are haunting me tonight
    The bluest eyes in Texas
    Are haunting me tonight
    Like the stars that fill
    The midnight sky
    Her memory fills my mind
    (Where did I go wrong)
    Did I wait too long
    Or can I make it right
    You pay the price
    In her blue eyes
    The bluest eyes in Texas
    Are haunting me tonight
    Like the stars that fill
    The midnight sky
    Her memory fills my mind
    (Where did I go wrong)
    Did I wait too long
    Or can I make it right
    The bluest eyes in Texas
    Are haunting me tonight
    Are haunting me
    The bluest eyes tonight

[/quote]

her eyes were brown...&nbsp; :lol:

Yeah that's some old country song by a band called &quot;Restless Heart&quot;.

Words will never be enough to express the outrage and shock I felt when I came across this &quot;forum&quot;. I can't believe you strange people are discussing my daughters death for your own personal entertainment. Do you know how upsetting this is? Do you care? Do you even have a conscience at all? I hope to God that my other children never come across this site. Can you imagine how upsetting it would be to my 12 year old? This makes me ill. Do some research on your own families if this kind of stuff interests you. But leave my family alone.
    [/quote]
    &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; At least the death didn't go down in vain. &nbsp;To some people, even children, this forum can be educational. &nbsp;When you see peoples public myspaces who have recently passed to things such as overdoses, dusting, alcohol, car accidents, medical complications, it does not always hit a personal level but it is indeed sobering. &nbsp;You realize things can happen to anyone. &nbsp;
    &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;If you are the mother, and your daughter passed to controllable means, ie overdose, drunk driving, it might be wise to educate your 12 year to lead a different life style, instead of badgering strangers about being curious.
    &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;We have all lost someone close to us, death is apart of life, and I understand people have their own ideas about grieving but nothing here should be offensive as it is only reality. &nbsp;Although you were close to the deceased some of the people on this forum were close to others who have died and are posted on this site as well, and have been able to provide information and insight so certain circumstances of death do not repeat themselves.
    &nbsp;

[quote author=jerseygirl link=topic=3663.msg232185#msg232185 date=1173887539]
    &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; At least the death didn't go down in vain. &nbsp;To some people, even children, this forum can be educational. &nbsp;When you see peoples public myspaces who have recently passed to things such as overdoses, dusting, alcohol, car accidents, medical complications, it does not always hit a personal level but it is indeed sobering. &nbsp;You realize things can happen to anyone. &nbsp;
    &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;If you are the mother, and your daughter passed to controllable means, ie overdose, drunk driving, it might be wise to educate your 12 year to lead a different life style, instead of badgering strangers about being curious.
    &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;We have all lost someone close to us, death is apart of life, and I understand people have their own ideas about grieving but nothing here should be offensive as it is only reality. &nbsp;Although you were close to the deceased some of the people on this forum were close to others who have died and are posted on this site as well, and have been able to provide information and insight so certain circumstances of death do not repeat themselves.
    &nbsp;
    [/quote]

Unfortunately maybe 1 out of 5 would actually be influenced by seeing this stuff...kids are gonna do what ever they want.&nbsp; It may open their eyes, but not wide enough.

she overdosed on her prescription medication. Solved!
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=3663.msg232411#msg232411 date=1173895137]
    [/quote]

Is someone contacting the deceased's friends &amp; family again? :-)

[/quote]

How did you find that out? I've been researching this one so much!!!

[/quote]
    HUH?

A magician does not reveal her sources!
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=3663.msg232448#msg232448 date=1173895900]
    A magician does not reveal her sources!
    [/quote]

Oh shush.&nbsp; I have like, 26 pending friend requests trying to find out the answers to all of our questions!

[/quote]

It seems like I have researched the entire world for this one.
    Congrats!!!!
    <br />&quot;If you aren&#039;t going to use the head on your shoulders, I will remove it by any means necessary .&quot; <br />

Accidental overdose?&nbsp;

[quote author=jesserz44 link=topic=3663.msg232107#msg232107 date=1173885147]

The bluest eyes in Texas
    Are haunting me tonight
    Like the stars that fill
    The midnight sky
    Her memory fills my mind
    (Where did I go wrong)
    Did I wait too long
    Or can I make it right
    Are haunting me tonight
    The bluest eyes in Texas
    Are haunting me tonight
    Like the stars that fill
    The midnight sky
    Her memory fills my mind
    (Where did I go wrong)
    Did I wait too long
    Or can I make it right
    You pay the price
    In her blue eyes
    The bluest eyes in Texas
    Are haunting me tonight
    Like the stars that fill
    The midnight sky
    Her memory fills my mind
    (Where did I go wrong)
    Did I wait too long
    Or can I make it right
    The bluest eyes in Texas
    Are haunting me tonight
    Are haunting me
    The bluest eyes tonight

[/quote]

This song is at the closing credits of &quot;Boys don't cry&quot;
    Originally by Restless Heart the one from the movie is a better version.

[quote author=andyniz link=topic=3663.msg232481#msg232481 date=1173896299]
    Accidental overdose?&nbsp;
    [/quote]hm. I couldn't say for sure. I'm going to guess that it was intentional, especially by the reaction of friends and family members here. I dont know for sure though. The way it was posed to me, I would say intentional.

Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=3663.msg232505#msg232505 date=1173896769]
    hm. I couldn't say for sure. I'm going to guess that it was intentional, especially by the reaction of friends and family members here. I dont know for sure though. The way it was posed to me, I would say intentional.
    [/quote]

Wow.&nbsp; You're good.

Thread Information