Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: SARAH MICHELLE ARTERBURN PILGRIM

SARAH MICHELLE ARTERBURN PILGRIM

Cause of death is unknown, but there's tons  of stuff online. I'll bet this one is interesting. Find tha cause!

Full Name: SARAH MICHELLE ARTERBURN PILGRIM
    Cause of Death:
    MySpace URL: http://www.myspace.com/goddessnolikeypoorpeople
    News Article: http://www.mercer-adams.com/home2.asp?ObituaryID=69639130&fhid=6662&to pic=10&level=2
    Additional Information:

http://www.mercer-adams.com/home2.as...10&level=2

http://virtual-memorials.com/main.ph...&page_no=1

Re: SARAH MICHELLE ARTERBURN PILGRIM

I've been looking into this one for a couple hours...nothing. The only thing that I found was a comment from a Sammi:

"Nov 13, 2006 9:24 PM
    i miss you a lot and it makes me cry everytime i think about you!! it hurts to think that it couldve been me! or shouldve u kept me sobor i want u to know that!!
    love yeah"

Sammi's profile is private:
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =109095279

i spent a lot of time on this one too and nothing.  no archived news articles in over a dozen newspapers.  all of the sibings have comments from mutual friends expressing shock over her sudden death.  the husband is quite sad in his postings on her obit guestbook and he just keeps saying she was "stolen" from him.  the majority of the really close friends have private profiles.  darn it.  *whistles for noodleboy*

It's got to be something weird. The ones with no news stories always are.

im kinda guessing she was in some sorta 'force'... [navy, air force...] something like that

I'm guessing it's a combat death. She came from a military family and I found this excerpt from an onlinetribute guestbook that has many interesting entries...

"I miss you and take care, give guidance to the soldiers up there. You are in great company, to your right is a marine and to your left is a MSG and WWII, KOREA, and VIETNAM veteran." From her husband, Justin.

Here is a link for the entire journal...

http://www.legacy.com/Oklahoman/GB/GuestbookView.aspx?PersonId=19645709&EntryId=1 3421951

Also, here's a family portrait, with people in uniform.

Odd, because I can find soldier deaths instantly. I never have a problem.

[quote author=Death Becomes Her link=topic=3663.msg135994#msg135994 date=1168140208]
    I'm guessing it's a combat death. She came from a military family and I found this excerpt from an onlinetribute guestbook that has many interesting entries...

"I miss you and take care, give guidance to the soldiers up there. You are in great company, to your right is a marine and to your left is a MSG and WWII, KOREA, and VIETNAM veteran." From her husband, Justin.

Here is a link for the entire journal...

http://www.legacy.com/Oklahoman/GB/GuestbookView.aspx?PersonId=19645709&EntryId=1 3421951

Also, here's a family portrait, with people in uniform.

[/quote]
    her brothers are in the service.  two of them were in iraq at the same time.  she wasn't in the service.

[quote author=MAVEN link=topic=3663.msg136549#msg136549 date=1168199557]
    her brothers are in the service.Â* two of them were in iraq at the same time.Â* she wasn't in the service.
    [/quote]

Her husband was also in the Army, apparently.  Though I'm too lazy to do it right now, you can try to find out what Army base is nearest her listed hometown and see if it has a base newspaper.  Deaths in base-affiliated families might be covered in that.
    [tt][size=17pt]Most hottest user of correct grammar and syntax.[/size][/tt]<br /><br />[quote author=waltflannigansdog]<br />...spiders fuck up everything...[/quote]

I think it was a car accident. I'm looking into it too.

Her husband's journals to her are absolutely heart-breaking. I'm a heartless bitch and they are seriously making me tear up. She had a little 13-month old son too...His name is Thor.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

Her husband left this comment on her virtual memorial site -
    'I will forever despise the 17 th of oct, for that is when you were taken from me. I may(while) im here get all of the answers, but one day I will.'

Sounds like it was sudden.&nbsp; It is so strange that there is nothing online about how she died.&nbsp;

Her brothers myspace - the only comment really about the death - http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&amp;friendID =978973

28 Oct 2006 11:39 P

I AM SO SORRY ABOUT YOUR SISTER...I FOUND OUT TODAY :( I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY? YOUR FAMILY IS IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS. IF YOU NEED ANYTHING AT ALL...PLEASE CALL ME! I WILL DROP ANYTHING IN THE WORLD TO BE THERE FOR YOU JON! CALL ME ANYTIME DAY OR NIGHT! TAKE CARE

This one is doing my head in - so many comments to her family saying 'Oh I heard what happened' BUT NO INFORMATION!
    No news articles, nothing!

This girl happened to be my best friend and i find this absolutely awful and invasive of the privacy of this girls heartbreaking and awful tragedy that took place as well as personal info regarding her family and friends thoughts and feelings on all of this...Who were you people to her? No one...you all apparently have major issues including obsession over the deceased... i can't even begin to explain how in depth your problems really may be but i found out about this and felt the need to respond...you did not know her or should even begin to have a good reason why you should even think its okay to question what happened to this person at all...please do us all a favor and find something more worthwhile to do with your time then fascinate over mysteries that do not involve you...theres a show called unsolved mysteries for that but posting information about someone who never knew when people are still mourning the recent loss is beyond rude but also pathetic...get back to reality...and have some respect.

[quote author=misstery link=topic=3663.msg226465#msg226465 date=1173583282]
    This girl happened to be my best friend and i find this absolutely awful and invasive of the privacy of this girls heartbreaking and awful tragedy that took place as well as personal info regarding her family and friends thoughts and feelings on all of this...Who were you people to her? No one...you all apparently have major issues including obsession over the deceased... i can't even begin to explain how in depth your problems really may be but i found out about this and felt the need to respond...you did not know her or should even begin to have a good reason why you should even think its okay to question what happened to this person at all...please do us all a favor and find something more worthwhile to do with your time then fascinate over mysteries that do not involve you...theres a show called unsolved mysteries for that but posting information about someone who never knew when people are still mourning the recent loss is beyond rude but also pathetic...get back to reality...and have some respect.
    [/quote]

I see nothing posted here that is rude at all.

[/quote]

Every bit of information that has been posted on this thread has been public knowledge.&nbsp; No-one's privacy was invaded - it was all put online with no passwords for protection.&nbsp; If you don't want people to know about 'private' issues, don't post them on the internet.&nbsp; You also bumped a thread that was well on its way to obscurity and had no info added in the past two months.&nbsp;

I am sorry for your loss. Your post has however made me curious about this again.

[/quote]

Hey misstery, how did your friend die?
    You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not <br />the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists.&quot; Abbie Hoffman

Talking and obsessing over someone who you do not know is where i see a HUGE problem...if this had been your sister or wife or best friend would you like seeing a huge thread by random strange people with morbid fascination trying to pinpoint what happened to them? Um no! Your all insane and it is none of your business at all what happened and you will never know.. that was for her close friends and family which none of you are. Now lay this issue to rest and please erase all of this crap on here and obsess over Anna Nicole or someone else that has passed but not someone who is completely irrelevant to your lives.

Anna Nicole was completely irrelevant to my life.

Anna Nicole is in the news makes more sense to fascinate over her death then my friend who you didn't know at all.

[quote author=misstery link=topic=3663.msg227186#msg227186 date=1173641094]
    Talking and obsessing over someone who you do not know is where i see a HUGE problem...if this had been your sister or wife or best friend would you like seeing a huge thread by random strange people with morbid fascination trying to pinpoint what happened to them? Um no! Your all insane and it is none of your business at all what happened and you will never know.. that was for her close friends and family which none of you are. Now lay this issue to rest and please erase all of this crap on here and obsess over Anna Nicole or someone else that has passed but not someone who is completely irrelevant to your lives.
    [/quote]

Do you think that people in the town where Sarah lived don't talk about her death?&nbsp; Do you think they don't see her family in a store or at a park or something and talk to their friends about what has happened?&nbsp; In essence, this website does the same thing.&nbsp; We definitely aren't the only ones talking about Sarah who didn't know her. Nobody is obsessing about her.&nbsp; As I said above, nobody had posted in this thread for 2 months.&nbsp; It was more of a passing discussion which you have started up again.

Talking and obsessing over someone who you do not know is where i see a HUGE problem...if this had been your sister or wife or best friend would you like seeing a huge thread by random strange people with morbid fascination trying to pinpoint what happened to them? Um no! Your all insane and it is none of your business at all what happened and you will never know.. that was for her close friends and family which none of you are. Now lay this issue to rest and please erase all of this crap on here and obsess over Anna Nicole or someone else that has passed but not someone who is completely irrelevant to your lives.[/quote]

So, it's O.K. with you to discuss someone else that we don't know, just not your friend.&nbsp; Seems kind of hypocritical to me.
    I don&#039;t enter into mental warfare with morons.&nbsp; It&#039;s immoral and unethical.&nbsp; They have no ammunition.&nbsp; AIDA convention regulations, article VII, Paragraph XII&nbsp;&nbsp;

she took the time to sign up...she couldn't have just given us the answer!!!!! grrrrrrrrr

[quote author=missberi link=topic=3663.msg228734#msg228734 date=1173726546]
    she took the time to sign up...she couldn't have just given us the answer!!!!! grrrrrrrrr
    [/quote]

But then it wouldn't be about her anymore.&nbsp; :|

[/quote]

&quot;Nahhh nahh nah nah....you guy's won't get to know how my friend died!&quot;
    To me, THAT is pathetic

[/quote]

Well,
    we had completely dropped this thread until you rode in on your white horse and told us to mind our own business. At this point we will find out what happened because inquiring minds want to know.And of course since we are all strange people with morbid fascinations, we will post our findings so that all of us may know what happened. Truthfully, if you answer the question the thread will fade back into obscurity where is was until you decided to bring it back to life. The issue will rest at this point when we have the answer. Not until.

<br />&quot;If you aren&#039;t going to use the head on your shoulders, I will remove it by any means necessary .&quot; <br />

Thread Information