Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: SARAH MICHELLE ARTERBURN PILGRIM

Re: SARAH MICHELLE ARTERBURN PILGRIM

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=3663.msg232505#msg232505 date=1173896769]
    hm. I couldn't say for sure. I'm going to guess that it was intentional, especially by the reaction of friends and family members here. I dont know for sure though. The way it was posed to me, I would say intentional.
    [/quote]

The reaction by whomever was claiming to be mom would be consistent with suicide. My mother refuses to let anyone know what happened to my brother. She simply says "he passed away at my daughter's home in North Carolina." Shame felt at the manner of death is common for parents. The self centered ones (like my mother, so I know of whence I speak) simply think that it reflects badly on their parenting skills if one of their children takes their own lives. 
    <br />&quot;If you aren&#039;t going to use the head on your shoulders, I will remove it by any means necessary .&quot; <br />

[quote author=andyniz link=topic=3663.msg232511#msg232511 date=1173896842]
    Wow.&nbsp; You're good.
    [/quote]&nbsp;
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

Yes, you are all correct. My daughter had beautiful brown eyes. She&nbsp; died in a horrible car accident while serving in the &quot;Unit&quot;. Suffering from lung caner, she accidentally overdosed. When she realized what she had done she took some more, and I AM ashamed. But you forgot the real reason for her passing.......THE BUTLER DID IT, IN THE LIBRARY, WITH A CANDLE STICK.

Has the butler been charged? Do you have any articles?

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=3663.msg235248#msg235248 date=1174021335]
    Has the butler been charged? Do you have any articles?
    [/quote]

:lol:

She was quite quick to blame the butler...I always thought Mrs. Peacock was the one who was acting the most suspicious...

[quote author=jesserz44 link=topic=3663.msg235463#msg235463 date=1174047150]
    :lol:

She was quite quick to blame the butler...I always thought Mrs. Peacock was the one who was acting the most suspicious...
    [/quote]

Mrs. Peacock was a whore.&nbsp; :lol:
    A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter.

[quote author=Shocked and Alarmed link=topic=3663.msg230968#msg230968 date=1173822705]
    Words will never be enough to express the outrage and shock I felt when I came across this &quot;forum&quot;. I can't believe you strange people are discussing my daughters death for your own personal entertainment. Do you know how upsetting this is? Do you care? Do you even have a conscience at all? I hope to God that my other children never come across this site. Can you imagine how upsetting it would be to my 12 year old? This makes me ill. Do some research on your own families if this kind of stuff interests you. But leave my family alone.
    [/quote]

[quote author=Shocked and Alarmed link=topic=3663.msg235242#msg235242 date=1174020823]
    Yes, you are all correct. My daughter had beautiful brown eyes. She&nbsp; died in a horrible car accident while serving in the &quot;Unit&quot;. Suffering from lung caner, she accidentally overdosed. When she realized what she had done she took some more, and I AM ashamed. But you forgot the real reason for her passing.......THE BUTLER DID IT, IN THE LIBRARY, WITH A CANDLE STICK.
    [/quote]

These 2 posts are from the purported mother?&nbsp; :2huh:

[quote author=christine k link=topic=3663.msg235478#msg235478 date=1174049976]

These 2 posts are from the purported mother?&nbsp; :2huh:
    [/quote]

Yup

[quote author=jesserz44 link=topic=3663.msg235481#msg235481 date=1174050190]
    Yup
    [/quote]

Hmm.&nbsp; I'm tempted to make a comment about prescription medication family discount plans, but I'm hesitating....

[quote author=christine k link=topic=3663.msg235494#msg235494 date=1174051041]

Hmm.&nbsp; I'm tempted to make a comment about prescription medication family discount plans, but I'm hesitating....
    [/quote]

I don't think this chick needs any more medication.&nbsp; She'd probably start blaming Mr. Rogers and Homer Simpson for her daughter's death too.

[quote author=Shocked and Alarmed link=topic=3663.msg235242#msg235242 date=1174020823]
    [/quote] Oh, love bug...don't be mad that we found out the truth. We will always find out the truth. Your attempts to confuse us didn't work. We are pretty smart people.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Amy's taste > Tara's

[/quote]

Shocked and Alarmed was online today.. Maybe the butler is being held without bond.. Tell us&nbsp; :-P

I understand why people come here to rant and whine once.&nbsp; But why do they keep coming back and not even saying anything?

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=3663.msg240312#msg240312 date=1174340337]
    I understand why people come here to rant and whine once.&nbsp; But why do they keep coming back and not even saying anything?
    [/quote]

Intimidation

[/quote]

I do not think a grieving mother would be writing such non-sense about a recently passed daughter. If so she is smoking some of that freaky stuff that makes people hallucinate. The first post was more believable.
    I call bullshit on this post as being her mom.
    <br />&quot;If you aren&#039;t going to use the head on your shoulders, I will remove it by any means necessary .&quot; <br />

Looks like Sarah's profile was made private....

Spoilsports...

[quote author=moosella link=topic=3663.msg240409#msg240409 date=1174346660]
    Looks like Sarah's profile was made private....
    [/quote] it was just a matter of time.

Amy's taste > Tara's

What pisses me off , is that we do good work. (Yes I include my lazy ass. This is becoming my favorite board. It's easier than finding new ones.)
    No one can see that's it's more than an obsession. We catalog data from a community that will include 300000000 soon.

Instead of being castigated, we should be applauded.&nbsp; We collect statistics, plain and simple, thats the bottom line.
    People can learn from this site, see what the consequences of your actions are, and how they affect people.

We may be fucked up in some folk's minds, and maybe I am.
    I'm not so fucked up as to kill myself though, or huff poisonous gases, or drive drunk, or kill someone.

I'm not religious, but I'm gonna paraphrase ol JC here........

Take the fucking stick out of your eye, before you worry about the dustspeck in mine.

The only excuse for suicide is unbearable pain, and she may have had that from the cancer, but I don't think she did it on purpose while driving, that makes no sense. Which means she was driving all fucked up, and it's lucky she didn't kill someone else.

Everyone talks about death, if you wanna bitch, go down to the water cooler at any office where you live, they are talking about local deaths.

Fuck all ya'll, clean your fucking closets if you don't want people to see your skeletons.

That's all I have to say about that.

R.I.P. Sarah
    To the husband. Thanks man, for dodging bullets for us.
    To mom, I hope you find peace and solace soon.

mortis...that was spot on!&nbsp;

Yes, Mortis. Very well put.
    A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter.

Goddang!!

Mortis for President!!&nbsp; :rockon:

[quote author=Mortis link=topic=3663.msg246579#msg246579 date=1174608831]
    What pisses me off , is that we do good work. (Yes I include my lazy ass. This is becoming my favorite board. It's easier than finding new ones.)
    No one can see that's it's more than an obsession. We catalog data from a community that will include 300000000 soon.

Instead of being castigated, we should be applauded.&nbsp; We collect statistics, plain and simple, thats the bottom line.
    People can learn from this site, see what the consequences of your actions are, and how they affect people.

We may be fucked up in some folk's minds, and maybe I am.
    I'm not so fucked up as to kill myself though, or huff poisonous gases, or drive drunk, or kill someone.

I'm not religious, but I'm gonna paraphrase ol JC here........

Take the fucking stick out of your eye, before you worry about the dustspeck in mine.

The only excuse for suicide is unbearable pain, and she may have had that from the cancer, but I don't think she did it on purpose while driving, that makes no sense. Which means she was driving all fucked up, and it's lucky she didn't kill someone else.

Everyone talks about death, if you wanna bitch, go down to the water cooler at any office where you live, they are talking about local deaths.

Fuck all ya'll, clean your fucking closets if you don't want people to see your skeletons.

That's all I have to say about that.

R.I.P. Sarah
    To the husband. Thanks man, for dodging bullets for us.
    To mom, I hope you find peace and solace soon.
    [/quote] Dang, if i hadnt JUST given you applause 1 minute ago, I'd give you applause&nbsp; :2grin:

Amy's taste > Tara's

Thread Information