Thread: Jish Tinley "Twinky"

Jish Tinley "Twinky"

Full Name: Josh Tinley "Twinky"
    Cause of Death: unsuspected, unknown
    MySpace URL: http://www.myspace.com/twinketoe
    News Article:
    Additional Information:

I think he passed away yesterday but do not know what the COD is. I received a bulletin from a friend of his saying he lost a friend today.
    Be polite. Be professional. But, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.<br />

Re: Josh Tinley "Twinky"

[quote author=bekkyboo1985 link=topic=21117.msg1337557#msg1337557 date=1247872369]
    Full Name: Josh Tinley &quot;Twinky&quot;
    Cause of Death: unsuspected, unknown
    MySpace URL: http://www.myspace.com/twinketoe
    News Article:
    Additional Information:

I think he passed away yesterday but do not know what the COD is. I received a bulletin from a friend of his saying he lost a friend today.
    [/quote]

Agh! I made a typo in the title!!&nbsp;

Re: Jish Tinley "Twinky"

i'm guessing suicide or OD.&nbsp; looks like he's been struggling with both.

RIP Twinky
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

this is on his profile. how sad!

About me:
    well i must appolagise for my last speal i was stuck on 10 year bender , since then ive been in intense therapy . on the straight and narrow life is in control , now this is the truth about me .... sometimes i wake up and i hate myself so much that a shotgun bullet couldnt put me in a good mood ! but that is how it is 7 months without drugs and alchol feelings are harder to numb . i love animals esp horses rock n roll sex if its free natalie portman hot chics with glasses and monkeys n land pirates . thank god im alive and im glad i am ........ peace

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=21117.msg1337561#msg1337561 date=1247872560]
    i'm guessing suicide or OD.&nbsp; looks like he's been struggling with both.

RIP Twinky
    [/quote]

I'm thinking the same, poor bugga.

Thread Information