Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone ever started crying while reading some of these stories?

Has anyone ever started crying while reading some of these stories?

started crying or got teary eyed while reading some of these stories? Some of these stories are so sad which is what keeps me coming back. I love death, suicide and murder. I have been obsessed with it since I discovered the True Crime books in libraries telling the horrid stories of serial killers and mass murderers. This site only adds to my fix. Two of my friends are on this site that died of drug overdoses which is how I was brought to the site. Keep up the great work!!!!!
    23?* A//E?* Who gives a fuck what people think, they hardly ever do it anyway

Re: Has anyone ever...

i did long ago in the beginning. only a couple of em made me cry. now i just kind of skim.. see how each person died, that's it. i'm always on the forum and i don't check on deaths as much as i used to.  :lol:

I did in the beginning as well. 
    I enjoyed it especially when we could talk about it better in the forums since we could spend more time on each death...researching it more and finding out more details that make the whole story better.

Anyways, the one that made me cry the most was the boy who had cancer and lost his leg...his girlfriend is so strong! i kept going back to read more and more and cried every time.
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Well I have only known of this site for a few days so the sadness will prolly wear thin.

certain stories will still trigger it but not as much as in the beginning. so enjoy it!
    ill find the name of the one i was talking about, thats a tear jerker.
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

I enjoy it for some reason, the sadness that is. Always have!! Such a wonderful website.

No, i realized death happens and no matter what there is nothing i can do for these people so i never really got involved. The only one that really got to me was that Anna Svidersky one.
    I touched the hand of God.... but girls seemed to hold my attention better.

There are ones in the begining that always stick with you. (Mine is Aki and the soldier who made a video and killed himself.) Than you become alittle resisted to it. Until another completely unbelieveable one pops up again. (the couple in New Orleans  ) Then it sticks with you too.
    You remember me as Sheilamadrie......Add me as a friend on myspace so you can talk shit about me on my page when I die..

[quote author=Sheilamadrie link=topic=3656.msg132167#msg132167 date=1167935498]
    There are ones in the begining that always stick with you. (Mine is Aki and the soldier who made a video and killed himself.) Than you become alittle resisted to it. Until another completely unbelieveable one pops up again. (the couple in New Orleans  ) Then it sticks with you too.
    [/quote]
    he made a video of it?

There are ones in the begining that always stick with you. (Mine is Aki and the soldier who made a video and killed himself.) Than you become alittle resisted to it. Until another completely unbelieveable one pops up again. (the couple in New OrleansÂ* ) Then it sticks with you too.
    [/quote]

The girls hugging and jumping infront of the amtrak train  got me pretty good.

[quote author=eliot.eliot link=topic=3656.msg132171#msg132171 date=1167935590]
    he made a video of it?
    [/quote]

No he made like a music video. He was drinking, smoking and playing hackeysack..I liked it for some reason. And he has a suicide letter on his page. 

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID =46023771
    You remember me as Sheilamadrie......Add me as a friend on myspace so you can talk shit about me on my page when I die..

[quote author=PsychicTv link=topic=3656.msg132172#msg132172 date=1167935626]
    The girls hugging and jumping infront of the amtrak trainÂ* got me pretty good.
    [/quote]

ohh yes. that one stuck out for me as well.
    the twin girls commit suicide one creeps me out. not sure if they were a myspace one though.

There are ones in the begining that always stick with you. (Mine is Aki and the soldier who made a video and killed himself.) Than you become alittle resisted to it. Until another completely unbelieveable one pops up again. (the couple in New Orleans ) Then it sticks with you too.
    [/quote]

what couple in new orleans?

Kyle Anthony Cooke was the one that had me bawling for days.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2006...s_before_dying

[quote author=brie star link=topic=3656.msg132270#msg132270 date=1167941406]
    ohh yes. that one stuck out for me as well.
    the twin girls commit suicide one creeps me out. not sure if they were a myspace one though.

what couple in new orleans?
    [/quote]

The guy who cooked his girlfriend after he choked her to death. then he jumped off of a parking garage I think.

i completely missed that one.

[quote author=brie star link=topic=3656.msg132361#msg132361 date=1167945918]
    i completely missed that one.
    [/quote]

It wasn't an MDS death. just one that was in the news on here. I will find you a link.

[quote author=Sheilamadrie link=topic=3656.msg132353#msg132353 date=1167945709]
    The guy who cooked his girlfriend after he choked her to death. then he jumped off of a parking garage I think.
    [/quote]
    That's crazy shit

Damn it took me forever to find this topic..I couldn't remember where I was at..any how here's the link to that couple..

http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?topic=2229.0

[quote author=eliot.eliot link=topic=3656.msg132368#msg132368 date=1167946018]
    That's crazy shit
    [/quote]

youre going to be a daddy?

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=PsychicTv link=topic=3656.msg131985#msg131985 date=1167927415]
    started [glow=red,2,300]crying or got teary eyed[/glow] while reading some of these stories? Some of these stories are so sad which is what keeps me coming back. I love death, suicide and murder. I have been obsessed with it since I discovered the True Crime books in libraries telling the horrid stories of serial killers and mass murderers. This site only adds to my fix. Two of my friends are on this site that died of drug overdoses which is how I was brought to the site. Keep up the great work!!!!!
    [/quote]

Does hysterical laughter count?  :lol:  :lol:

http://www.mydeathspace.com/article/...ling_inside_it

http://www.mydeathspace.com/article/...her_cell_phone

http://www.mydeathspace.com/article/..._Queens_garage
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=3656.msg132452#msg132452 date=1167952162]
    Does hysterical laughter count?Â* :lol:Â* Â*:lol:

[/quote]

:lol: :lol: you just had to mention those ones eh?  I believe those are MDS's crowning glory...

Even the ones I notice people laughing at are making me sad, Like Luke Tucker the emo boy who got hit by a car after an arguement with his lover.  It doesnt take much to make me feel others pain.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=PsychicTv link=topic=3656.msg132826#msg132826 date=1167971071]
    Even the ones I notice people laughing at are making me sad, Like Luke Tucker the emo boy who got hit by a car after an arguement with his lover.Â* It doesnt take much to make me feel others pain.
    [/quote]
    Apparently not.  :lol:

Well grab a chair, and a box of tissues 'emo-boy' and enjoy the show! 
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=3656.msg132895#msg132895 date=1167973683]
    Apparently not.Â* Â*:lol:

Well grab a chair, and a box of tissues 'emo-boy' and enjoy the show!Â* Â*
    [/quote]

Like I can help being this way, I dont need tissues though, its not that bad

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=3656.msg132452#msg132452 date=1167952162]
    Does hysterical laughter count?  :lol:  :lol:

[/quote]

oh Ron, you bad bad man

Thread Information