I couldn't find myspaces, but some of you are much better at that...

RAYTOWN, MO - An arrest may be just days away in the investigation into a quadruple homicide at a Raytown apartment complex after the Metro Squad said it will be disbanding and handing the case back to Raytown Police on Friday.

Andre Jones, 33, Precious Triplett, 21, and Triplett's nephews Amir Clemons, 10 and Gerard Clemons, 7, were found murdered in a Raytown apartment on Monday morning. On Thursday, police executed what they are calling a "successful" search warrant at the Kansas City home of Triplett's ex-boyfriend, 24-year-old Gevante Anderson.

Detectives are not calling Anderson a suspect in the case, but police combed through his home in the 4200 block of College for nearly three hours on Thursday evening.

"I'm not going to tell you what was recovered from the house," said Det. Robert Delamenter of the Metro Squad. "But there was some things that we served a search warrant on that were recovered at the house."

Investigators do suggest that the only thing that's keeping them from an arrest in this case are lab results, which could come back as early as next week.

"It's our believe that Raytown will have no problem finishing the case up after the lab results get back to them, and I know our lab is going to work through the weekend," said Det. Delamenter.

Gevante was interviewed by police on Tuesday night, but hasn't been interviewed since.

Friends of Triplett say that her relationship with Gevante included a rocky past.

"(Triplett) told me that before the baby got here, that he busted out all her car windows and that he was acting all funny now that she was talking to Andre," said Rae Vaughn.

The mother of murder victim Andre Jones isn't shy about saying who she thinks is responsible for her son's murder.

"It couldn't have been drug related because he wasn't doing drugs, so it couldn't have been drug related," said Regina Jones. "So my first instinct was the baby's daddy."

http://www.fox4kc.com/wdaf-story-raytown-homicide-032009,0,822026.story

Mo. man charged in quadruple killing
Suspect's ex-girlfriend, her boyfriend and two young nephews were slain
The Associated Press
updated 3:27 a.m. MT, Sat., July 11, 2009

RAYTOWN, Mo. - A Kansas City, Mo., man has been indicted in the March killing of his ex-girlfriend, her boyfriend and her two young nephews. Their bodies were found in an apartment with the woman's toddler wandering among the corpses.

Gevante D. Anderson, 24, is charged with first-degree murder and is being held without bond. Anderson's home had been searched and he spoke with police shortly after the killings, but he wasn't charged until Friday.

The indictment alleges he shot to death his 21-year-old ex-girlfriend, her 33-year-old boyfriend and her 10-year-old nephew. Her 7-year-nephew was fatally stabbed.

URL: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31860735/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/