Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Emails from an asshole

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

dimedropper
    Last edited by loonywop; 06-27-2013 at 02:07 PM.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by loonywop View Post
    I'm all man hun and not a greasy fat Italian one at that.this place is whack
    I should meet you just for the halibut.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Prove it. I wanna see.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

"Loonywop" translates as "Crazy Italian".

Literally.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    "Loonywop" translates as "Crazy Italian".

Literally.
    Yes, and he has a dick. Rare for these parts.

Loony, we would like one face pic, one body pic and your marital/relationship status. Please and thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

I think the saying goes 'pictures or it didn't happen'?? lol

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

dimedropper
    Last edited by loonywop; 06-27-2013 at 01:30 PM.

dimedropper
    Last edited by loonywop; 06-27-2013 at 01:30 PM.

Hey, I am taken. This is for the single ladies.

Members Only Picture thread please!!

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

dimedropper
    Last edited by loonywop; 06-27-2013 at 01:31 PM.

quick study shins.I've been one all my life

Did you ever suffer brain damage?
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

dimedropper
    Last edited by loonywop; 06-27-2013 at 02:13 PM.

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    where would you like it put green? thread wise and as of this writing I'm single....look at greens wantin to check me out.....go greens lol
    Hard to imagine why
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

dimedropper
    Last edited by loonywop; 06-27-2013 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    Hard to imagine why

I'm not wearing any pants
    What ever happened to a few from this thread? Anyone know? Hotsauce? Deeply shaded? I miss some of these people. Nine? Sad to see how a lot of the people that were first here when i joined are gone and never come around anymore. Ahhh, the memories. So sad.

Time some new Emails From An Asshole?

Special Skaters

Posted at: 2011-11-08 05:25:19 | 492 comments| Add Comment

Original ad: Attention all ice skaters and hockey players! Volunteers needed to train children participating in the Special Olympics hockey team. Anyone with adequate skating skill can be used to help teach our athletes to skate. Please call 410-***-**** or respond to the email address above. Judy

From Me to ************@**********.org

Judy,

I am writing in response to your ad regarding helping children learn to skate.

I was a legend in minor league hockey until my career was cut short by a career ending injury. I still love the game of hockey though and would love to pass on my skills to your wonderful children. I look forward to hearing from you.

Mike

From Judy ******* to Me:

Mike,

I am sorry to hear about your injury. That is very unfortunate. Are you still able to skate? I only ask because we need someone to skate one-on-one with the children.

Judy

From Me to Judy *******:

Oh yes, I am still able to skate. I think you misunderstood me. My career was cut short because I was banned after causing another player to have a career ending injury. It was an unfortunate accident, but the league came down extremely hard on me. It really wasn't fair, if you ask me.

Mike

From Judy ******* to Me:

Yikes! What were the circumstances of the ban/injury, if you don't mind me asking?

From Me to Judy *******:

Not at all. It really wasn't a big deal. The guy was fine, but everyone turned it into this huge ordeal. During a fight, I broke his eye socket, fish-hooked his cheek apart and slashed his achilles tendon with my skate. He also suffered brain damage from blood loss, but that is more the paramedics fault than mine for letting him bleed out for so long. Looks like the only sport he'll be playing now is "shitting in a bag" (heh heh). Anyway, the pussies at the commissioner's office considered it "gross misconduct" and "assault" and gave me a lifetime ban. Can you believe that? I thought this was supposed to be hockey!

So like I said, I was a legend in minor league hockey. My nickname used to be "Murderin' Mike" (don't worry, I never actually murdered anyone. It was just a cute nickname). I won more fights than everyone else in the division combined. In fact, I've only ever lost one fight on the ice. But I won the rematch in the parking lot (thank you, tire iron!) I know everything there is to know about fighting and would love to pass on my skills to your kids. If you want them to be the best damn hockey fighters in the special olympics, I am your guy. With my training, the other teams won't stand a chance. The ice will be stained with their blood, teeth, and broken dreams.

I am currently in between jobs so I can dedicate a lot of time to helping out.

Best,

Murderin' Mike

From Judy ******* to Me:

What do you think this is? The Special Dlympics are for the mentally handicapped. You know that, right? What you described is brutally violent and has no place in the Special Olympics. Frankly I think you deserve to be in jail. Thank you and goodbye.

From Me to Judy *******:

Whoa there. Don't be so dismissive! Do you even know anything about hockey? It sounds to me like you think hockey is just soccer on ice. Well I've got news for you, Judy, you couldn't be more wrong. In hockey, we don't fake injuries and have to miss half the season due to a pulled vagina muscle. We fight it out like men. Fighting is what hockey is all about. It is a tradition that dates back to the first hockey game ever played. If you want your kids to learn how to play hockey, they are going to have to learn how to fight.

I'll teach your kids how get away with everything without the referee seeing it. I'll show them how to make butt-ending, head checking, slashing and tripping look like an accident. They'll learn how to fight like hockey players. I have a whole set of moves I like to use during fights. My personal favorite is the "bowling ball", where you gouge both of the opponent's eyes and then jam your thumb into the roof of their mouth. I used that during a fight once and the guy actually started convulsing! It struck fear into the heart of the other team and we ended up winning the game.

With my expert training, your team will be the most feared team in the entire special olympics. Please reconsider hiring me.

Mike

From Judy ******* to Me:

You aren't coming anywhere near these children. Your attitude towards this whole thing is disgusting. Its absolutely disturbing that you find this kind of behavior acceptable. Especially for mentally handicapped children. I don't know what kind of insane league you played in but that is not the level of intensity that's meant for these children.

From Me to Judy *******:

Oh, I get it. You're saying that because these kids are mentally handicapped, that they don't deserve to be treated like regular people? Instead, you want to point out their disabilities and tell them that they will never be able to play hockey like normal people. When I saw in your ad that the kids were mentally challenged, I wasn't fazed. I didn't see kids with disabilities, I saw kids that I could turn into great hockey players. Do you not want them to be able to play hockey like everybody else plays it?

Mike

From Judy ******* to Me:

Give me a freaking break. You know that isn't what I meant. Don't pull that card on me. You expect me to believe that a violent psychopath like you genuinely wants to help the mentally challenged play hockey? Yeah, right! You don't give a damn about these children.

From Me to Judy *******:

Judy,

I am starting to think that you are the problem with this team, not the kids. You do not have the right attitude to be working with these kids. If you want to tell these kids that they shouldn't learn hockey the right way because they are mentally challenged, then that is just sad. It is a shame that you are taking away the joy of competitive sports from these kids. Competitive sports are great for kids - it keeps them from turning to drugs and violence in the streets.

Can I please talk to your supervisor? I would like to take your position and suggest that you be fired. You clearly do not have the right attitude to be helping mentally challenged kids.

Sincerely looking forward to taking your job,

Mike

From Judy ******* to Me:

Sure - her number is 1-800-GOTO-HELL

Sincerely done talking to you,

Judy

QUOTE]Comanche Quest

Posted at: 2011-09-01 12:41:18

Original ad: looking for a jeep comanche. must be running and in good condition. can pay up to $500. offers for other trucks will be ignored.

From Mike Partlow to *********@*********.org:

Hey, I couldn't help but notice your ad looking for a Comanche. I don't have one, but seeing as it is such a rare car I figured I'd help you out and put you in touch with a friend of mine who is selling his. Would you like his contact information?

Mike

From Joel ******* to Mike Partlow:

yeah that would be great thanks

From Mike Partlow to Joel *******:

Okay, it is ***********@gmail.com. Just tell him Mike sent ya.

Mike

From Joel ******* to Mike Partlow:

ok thanks

From Joel ******* to Leo D:

hey there your friend mike told me that you were interested in selling your jeep comanche?

From Leo D to Joel *******:

Ugh...freaking Mike. I'm sorry. Mike is an idiot. I told him that I knew a guy selling a Comanche. I'm not selling one. If you want I can have that guy contact you. I'll give his email address: *******@yahoo.com

Sorry about that.

Leo

From Joel ******* to Leo D:

okay...

From Joel ******* to Chris Vandrell:

hey your friend leo told me you were selling a comanche?

From Chris Vandrell to Joel *******:

Ah, Leo! I haven't talked to him in forever! How's he doing?

i dunno. i just met him online

Do me a favor, will ya? Tell Leo that Chris asked how he's doing?

are you selling a jeep comanche?

What did Leo say?

he said he is good

Great! Anyway, I'm not selling the Comanche, my brother is. Can I give him your email address so he can get in touch with you? His name is Randy.

oh god dammit. fine give him my email

Will do!

Hey, I just talked to Leo. He said you didn't tell him I asked how he was doing! Why did you lie to me?

look i dont give a FUCK man i just want to buy a fuckin comanche and you keep dicking me around. who gives a fuck how hes doing if you were talking to him then why the fuck didnt you just fucking ask him? for christ's sake just fucking put me through to the guy selling the comanche already

Calm down, son. No need to get your panties in a bunch. I just got off the phone with Randy and he is going to email you shortly.

From Randy Vandrell to Joel *******:

Hello! Is this Joe?

From Joel ******* to Randy Vandrell:

no my name is joel

Oh, my mistake. I must have misheard Chris. I couldn't really hear him over the phone. He is using one of those new "smart phones" but personally I think they sound terrible. You won't find me using one of those, no sir. My good-ol-fashioned land line phone will do me just fine. Everyone always tells me I sound very clear on my phone, they ask me "Randy, how do you sound so crisp and clear on your phone?" and I tell them "I'm using a land line! If you want to sound clear, take your cell phone and throw it in the trash!" This new technology is a load of garbage if you ask me. You don't use a cell phone, do ya Joe? I wouldn't if I were you. Anyway, I just got off the phone with Chris. He tells me you are interested in buying my Jeep Cherokee?

no a jeep COMANCHE. please tell me you have a comanche not a fuckign cherokee

Ah, the Jeep Comanche! A fine vehicle. Mine was a 1994, had a lot of good times in that truck. Once I drove that truck all the way to Newark! Couldn't believe it made it, but that truck was one tough son-of-a-bitch. It was a long trip but I just popped in my Johnny Cash cassette tapes and I was set for the whole ride. Do you listen to Johnny Cash? Great man, he was. Anyway, the Comanche. I was selling that, yes. Unfortunately, I sold it to a guy about a month ago. Real nice guy who bought it, I'm trying to remember his name. I remember thinking it was Mike but it wasn't Mike. It was something foreign...I'm leaning towards "Mikel."

i dont give a fuck what his name is asshole. what the FUCK you fucking idiots just wasted my fucking time for nothing

Boy, Chris was right when he said you were an angry lad. Relax, I've got some good news for you. Mikel loved the Comanche, but he has to move far away and is unable to take the truck with him. Therefore he is trying to sell the truck. He tried to sell it back to me for 500 bucks, but I told him "Mikel, why in the hell would I need the Comanche? I just bought a new F150!" You should see my F150, it is really nice. Perfect for hauling my ATVs to Chris's house. Chris has a lot of property up in Hagerstown and we love to go offroading there with his pal Leo. Leo sure is a crazy son-of-a-bitch! Speaking of Leo, what's this I hear about you lying to Chris about asking Leo how he's doing? Why would you do that?

ENOUGH WITH THE RANTS JUST SHUT UP!!!!! HOLY SHIT WILL YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!? I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANY OF YOUR SHIT ASS STORIES JUST GIVE ME THE FUCKING GUY WHO IS SELLING THE COMANCHE!!! GOT THAT? NOT HIS SON, NOT HIS FUCKING BROTHER, JUST THE GUY WITH THE TRUCK. QUIT WASTING MY FUCKING TIME

Jeez, you sure are an angry fella! Don't like to talk much, do ya? I understand you're just trying to buy a truck. You're all business, I respect that. You're going to want to email Mikel. I am confident he is still trying to sell the truck. You'll love it, its a real beaut. Mikel's email address is ***********@hotmail.com

From Joel ******* to Mikk Sisask:

hey some jackass named randy told me he sold you a jeep comanche and you are looking to sell it?

From Mikk Sisask to Joel *******:

Olen segaduses. Mida sa sellega ?elda tahad? Kas te r??gite eesti keeles?

fucking hell...ENGLISH? do you speak english?

American, yes?

yes philadelphia are you selling a jeep comanche?

Yes! Car sale, me to you sales of vehicle, yes?

yeah do you have pictures/information?

Yes photographs!

Its nice cars, yes?

THATS NOT A FUCKING JEEP COMANCHE RETARD

Oh you buys Jeep from me, yes? Comanche strongs truck! Loud! Vrrrrrrrr! Ha ha ha.

ha fucking ha. send me a picture of the fucking jeep

YES that is what i want. how much are you selling it for?

I sells for 5800 Kroons, yes?

what the fuck is a kroon? how much in AMERICAN MONEY?

Oh no, no Americans Dollars in here Estonia. Onlys kroon. Yous comes to Estonia to buy?

the jeep is in fucking estonia are you shitting me? i dont even know where the fuck that is

Yes, Estonia. Yous comes buy, yes?

NO! FUCK ESTONIA AND FUCK YOU!!! GODDAMMIT WHAT A WASTE OF FUCKING TIME[/QUOTE]

Bumping so you all can enjoy this funny thread.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxWoulp View Post
    Confusion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Confusion.
    The poster is from Russia. I wonder if he has an incompatible font?
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    The poster is from Russia. I wonder if he has an incompatible font?
    They've also been here for almost a year and it's their first post. And who adds in their messaging services anymore?

Max? Are you real? Please confirm.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I need more of these in my life. Where can I find them?

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I need more of these in my life. Where can I find them?
    I don't think they have them any more. There used to be a website and I think nothing new ever got posted.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information