Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rosalina passed away in 1920

Re: Rosalina passed away in 1920

[quote author=Lozz*in*Wonderland link=topic=20918.msg1331454#msg1331454 date=1247358989]
    I wondered at first if they were high up people in the church then read about the outstanding moral characters. I also wonder how they proved that.

And why were so many dead bodies getting dug up to be found still intact?
    [/quote]

they should dig up Pope John Paul, the one that passed like 5 years ago.  see how he's doing.

[quote author=ZoMyGoddess! link=topic=20918.msg1331462#msg1331462 date=1247359739]
    they should dig up Pope John Paul, the one that passed like 5 years ago.  see how he's doing.
    [/quote]
    :lol:
    John Paul was a decent enough dude.  They should dig up Pope Pius (not X, the one that reigned during WWII).  Guarantee you that fuck is rotten as hell itself.

[quote author=ZoMyGoddess! link=topic=20918.msg1331416#msg1331416 date=1247355703]
    Apparently the conditions were just right to chemically convert her fat into soap.

[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

[quote author=strmmrgrrl link=topic=20918.msg1331475#msg1331475 date=1247360937]
    :lol:
    John Paul was a decent enough dude.  They should dig up Pope Pius (not X, the one that reigned during WWII).  Guarantee you that fuck is rotten as hell itself.

[/quote]
    Pius XII, 1939-1958. His papacy was indelibly marked by the times--namely, World War II and the following cold war period. He devoted his energy to world peace, fighting Communism, and to Marian piety.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I believe in God or some sort of higher power and all that. Seriously do. 

But there is no way that nun has not been emballed.  These people who say highly noble saints don't rot like the rest of us are on glue.

And, for that, I suppose I will turn into the soap lady. I don't care, I speak the truth.  Aren't Catholics the ones that always see Jesus in tree bark and that kind of thing.  No offense, probably everyone reading this is super Catholics with my luck, but superstition just doesn't resonate with me, sorry.

Anyway. Off to go morph into soap...

[quote author=deathbecomesme link=topic=20918.msg1331492#msg1331492 date=1247363058]

But there is no way that nun has not been emballed.  These people who say highly noble saints don't rot like the rest of us are on glue.

And, for that, I suppose I will turn into the soap lady. I don't care, I speak the truth.  Aren't Catholics the ones that always see Jesus in tree bark and that kind of thing.   No offense, probably everyone reading this is super Catholics with my luck, but superstition just doesn't resonate with me, sorry.

[/quote]

dude, you already sound like you have a heart made of pure Dial!!  :lol: :lol: 

believe whatever you want, glue or not, doesnt change the strange phenomenon going on.  Medgar Evars wasnt catholic, he was baptist, but a civil rights leader = good moral character.

and embalming would not preserve the body the way those people and organs have been preserved.  even today, preservation methods are lengthy and involved to be able to preserve people in the state that those people have been in for a long time.

i just made myself dizzy.

[quote author=ZoMyGoddess! link=topic=20918.msg1331557#msg1331557 date=1247368644]
    dude, you already sound like you have a heart made of pure Dial!!   :lol: :lol: 

believe whatever you want, glue or not, doesnt change the strange phenomenon going on.  Medgar Evars wasnt catholic, he was baptist, but a civil rights leader = good moral character.

and embalming would not preserve the body the way those people and organs have been preserved.  even today, preservation methods are lengthy and involved to be able to preserve people in the state that those people have been in for a long time.

i just made myself dizzy.
    [/quote]

Okay, I'm seriously not itching for a fight.  I guess I just don't understand the unexplainable.
    I'm all soapy and beyond hope. 

That soap woman silent scream is enough to make me a believer. Hail Mary, etc.

[quote author=deathbecomesme link=topic=20918.msg1331593#msg1331593 date=1247372840]
    Okay, I'm seriously not itching for a fight.  I guess I just don't understand the unexplainable.
    I'm all soapy and beyond hope. 

That soap woman silent scream is enough to make me a believer. Hail Mary, etc.
    [/quote]

aw i wasnt tryin to fight with you.  hense the hahahah

but i found out that the soap lady had a chin strap holding her jaw closed for the funeral but i guess it decomposed and her jaw fell open... but how long can that take, like once the body is decomposing - or in her case, turning into soap, why wouldnt her jaw stay closed after the chin strap gave out.

crrrreeeeeepy.

[quote author=ZoMyGoddess! link=topic=20918.msg1331597#msg1331597 date=1247373342]
    aw i wasnt tryin to fight with you.  hense the hahahah

but i found out that the soap lady had a chin strap holding her jaw closed for the funeral but i guess it decomposed and her jaw fell open... but how long can that take, like once the body is decomposing - or in her case, turning into soap, why wouldnt her jaw stay closed after the chin strap gave out.

crrrreeeeeepy.
    [/quote]

Oh, good. Loves and smooches to you  :kiss3:

And you know some sick shit!  Impressive, really. I'm going to have lots of nightmares about chin straps and soapy jaws tonight :2abused:

I want a chunk of soap lady to wash myself with. 
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

[quote author=deathbecomesme link=topic=20918.msg1331492#msg1331492 date=1247363058]

And, for that, I suppose I will turn into the soap lady. I don't care, I speak the truth.  Aren't Catholics the ones that always see Jesus in tree bark and that kind of thing.   No offense, probably everyone reading this is super Catholics with my luck, but superstition just doesn't resonate with me, sorry.

[/quote]

:-o :lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=20918.msg1332794#msg1332794 date=1247502454]
    :-o :lol:
    [/quote]

Okay, what's so funny. I get emballed every night. You should try it.  :lol:

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

[quote author=deathbecomesme link=topic=20918.msg1332929#msg1332929 date=1247510041]
    Okay, what's so funny. I get emballed every night. You should try it.   :lol:

[/quote]

take pics next time. 
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Wasn't the girl who posted this thread into dead people. I mean like, really into dad people?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Yes. Our first loud and proud necro I think.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I subscribed to the thread lol. The picture doesn't show up now, but I'm assuming this is the same corpse where people claim she opens and closes her eyes throughout the day. Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Okay. I don't know what's creepier. The fact that she may be looking at people, or the choice in music and editing job on this video scary shit lol

They moved her to an area where the natural light changes throughout the day, making it look like she opens (very slightly) and closes her eyes.

And whatserface admit to having some freaky ass fantasies, but not intentions. Squicks me either way, but it bugged me that people acting like she was raping corpses on the reg.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleta View Post
    They moved her to an area where the natural light changes throughout the day, making it look like she opens (very slightly) and closes her eyes.

And whatserface admit to having some freaky ass fantasies, but not intentions. Squicks me either way, but it bugged me that people acting like she was raping corpses on the reg.
    Thanks for clarifying. I was curious about the necro story but a big chunk of me really didn't want details.

Oh wow, Soap Lady is adipocere

I remember reading about 2 kids murdered in Scotland (I think), maybe in the 20s or 30s, who were dumped in a water-filled quarry.

When they were found months or years later they were able to convict the killer because they (or maybe just one, can't remember) were so well-preserved due to the fvormation of adipocere that their last reported meal was still identifiable, which narrowed the time of death considerably (or so they said).

That picture of Soap Lady is totally not how I pictured adipocere as an internetless 14 yr old

Edit : wow, I found them

http://www.scotsman.com/news/scotlan...rest-1-1206016

IT is the final chapter in a remarkable story involving murder, deception, two bodies never properly laid to rest and Edinburgh's Sherlock Holmes.

The horrific discovery in 1913 of the bodies of John Higgins, seven, and his brother William, four, in a flooded quarry near West Lothian eventually led to their father being hanged for their murder – Edinburgh's first execution of the 20th century.

The story did not end there however, as the uniquely preserved bodies were considered so startling a find by pathologists at Edinburgh University that they decided to "steal" body parts for future study.

Almost a century later and the final remains of the boys have now been cremated in a funeral service, after a request from relatives in the United States.

Professor David Harrison, head of pathology at the University of Edinburgh, said it had been decades since the body parts were last shown to students.

"These events took place almost 100 years ago and clearly there has been a major change in medical ethics since then," he said.

"In the 11 years I have worked here, and before that when I was a student here, we never used these remains in classes, although we have used photographs.

"It is only right that they be properly put to rest, and there was a large number of staff from the pathology department at the service."

In a case which made headlines at the time, the bodies were found floating in the deep, cold waters of Hopetoun Quarry, near Winchburgh, where it emerged they had been drowned two years earlier.

The cold water, along with lime from the quarry stone, had led to the bodies undergoing an extremely rare post-mortem change called adipocere, where the fat takes on a consistency rather like hard soap, preserving the body.

The examination of the bodies was carried out by Sir Sydney Smith, a forensic pathologist known as the Scottish Sherlock Holmes, who later gave evidence that led to the prosecution of the boys' father Patrick Higgins.

He worked with colleague Sir Harvey Littlejohn, and the pair felt that the remains would provide valuable insights for future students of forensic medicine.

<<snipped>>

HIGH-PROFILE CASE

THE high-profile discovery of the bodies in Hopetoun Quarry and the subsequent court case was reported in the Evening News of the day, pictured.

In 1910 Patrick Higgins had been given custody of his sons after the death of their mother.

He had been unable to cope with raising them and in 1911 was jailed for child neglect.

On his release he continued to struggle and eventually left the boys in the care of a friend.

One night in October 1911, the boys left to find their father at his work. Witnesses said they saw Higgins leading the boys towards the quarry.

The pair were never seen alive again and their bodies were found in the quarry in June 1913.

After Higgins identified them he was arrested and tried for murder.

Despite a plea of temporary insanity, he was found guilty and sentenced to death.
    Last edited by blighted star; 08-23-2015 at 08:53 AM.

WTF weirdest dbl post ever.

I was under the impression everyone eventually turns to soap and mold grows on their face. I'm getting cremated

ETA: the humidity and temperature changes are what causes to eyes to open and close. It looks like Cotten was placed inside her nasal cavity and zinc helped her face from caving in. The freakiest thing is the xray they took recently.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 08-23-2015 at 09:54 AM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Yes. Our first loud and proud necro I think.
    .....for real?!

I don't care if I can tap dance after death or produce fine quality hand cream that smells like roses. Do not dig me up. FFS, I'll probably request something be written on my head stone about not digging me up now..lol

I'm getting set on fire. No worries about turning to soap here.

me too. i decided that when i was working in the mortuary and cremation was 250 compared to a 7000 burial. also, fuck barbed eye caps and mouths sewn shut. burn this mother fucker down.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Thread Information