Thread: Okla. Couple Accused In Burial, Exhumation of Daughter, 11

Okla. Couple Accused In Burial, Exhumation of Daughter, 11

http://www.koco.com/cnn-news/19980849/detail.html

Wow. That's all I can say. I've seen some weird stuff but this...wow.
    Who buries their child then digs them up when they move.  

Re: Okla. Couple Accused In Burial, Excavation Of Girl, 11

OKLAHOMA CITY -- A southern Oklahoma couple buried an 11-year-old girl, dug up her remains several times and moved the body from place to place for more than a year, according to arrest warrants issued Tuesday.

Warrants for the arrest of Abel Wolf, 35, and Denise Wolf, 40, were issued by a Bryan County District Court judge on Tuesday.

They are accused of unlawfully moving the body of 11-year-old Cheyenne Noell Wolf after she died in April 2008. Abel Wolf told agents Thursday that his daughter died inside their Bokchito mobile home on Philadelphia Road a day after he heard a thump come from inside of it.

Neither suspect has been accused in the girl's death.

Abel Wolf Details Daughter's Death

Wolf told agents that the girl had not been eating that night and that he went outside to smoke with another of his daughters. They were outside for 15 to 20 minutes, Wolf said, when he heard a thump.

Upon returning to the house, Wolf said, Cheyenne was not acting normally and did not seem to understand what was happening. Wolf said he examined the girl's pupils, and they seemed normal.

Wolf told agents that he thought Cheyenne was tired, so he put her to bed.

The next day, Wolf's wife and Cheyenne's stepmother -- Denise Wolf -- told him after he returned from work that the girl had died. Abel Wolf told agents that he confirmed her death, noting that the girl's body was cool.

Wolf told agents that he and his wife decided not to report the girl's death to police.

A brother-in-law of Wolf testified to agents that it was only when one of Cheyenne's siblings started kicking and stomping her body that her parents decided to dispose of it.

Abel Wolf told agents that he put his daughter's body in a sleeping bag and then into a large plastic tub before storing it inside a shed. Once the body started to smell, Wolf told agents, he buried it under the front deck of his residence.

Four months later -- in August 2008 -- the family moved to Havre, Mont. Wolf told agents that he dug up Cheyenne's body and put it in the garage of his new residence, where the body stayed until January 2009.

Wolf told agents that the disappearance and hospitalization of another of his daughters prompted him to have the body moved to a house in Milton-Freewater, Ore., where it was placed inside an old chicken house.

After a month, the body was moved to a storage facility in the Milton-Freewater area, Wolf said.

Agents started investigating the couple after Denise Wolf's niece called Ardmore police on June 16.
    What the Hell is wrong with these people???

I need a picture.

Edited to add: Found 'em!

My guess is they killed her and didn't want to be found out.  So they take her everywhere they go.  Especially since another of their children got sick or whatnot.  Imagine how unsafe and unwanted the other children must have felt when this happened.  They were probably afraid to step anywhere out of line or they would be next!

Wow.. Ever notice how these sick sick people always look the same?
    I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.

There's too much blood in my caffeine system.

Am I reading this right?  They never reported her death.  Do these kids go to school?  Do they have neighbors?  Did any one wonder what happened to the little girl?  This is just sick, they should be investigated for her murder.  Why hide an accident?

Reminds me of the Alycia Mesiti case.

http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?topic=16508.0

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar

Re: Okla. Couple Accused In Burial, Exhumation of Daughter, 11

Isn't it illegal not to report a death?  Please tell I misread and that they aren't really just charging them with burying her and then digging her up to move her a couple times.  Uh..and what ever is wrong with the parents has definitely been passed on to the kids.

A brother-in-law of Wolf testified to agents that it was only when one of Cheyenne's siblings started kicking and stomping her body that her parents decided to dispose of it.
    This is just unbelievibly wrong on so many levels  :2angry:
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

These people are really weird!!!!! If she wasn't acting right and didn't seem to understand what was going on, she must have had a concussion, and should never have been put to bed. They should have taken her to a hospital. And then to not report her death? Why not? And then digging her up again and again and moving her body around and without a casket or something? This does not sound right at all . These people should definitely be investigated. This is so bizarre!!! :2eyesbleed:

I just searched them in the Oklahoma database and they're not being charged with anything.

[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=20839.msg1328101#msg1328101 date=1247109329]
    I just searched them in the Oklahoma database and they're not being charged with anything.
    [/quote]

Can you provide a link ? Please and thank you :)
    Bwahahahaha !!!

[quote author=Jonelle link=topic=20839.msg1328176#msg1328176 date=1247114535]
    Can you provide a link ? Please and thank you :)
    [/quote]

http://www.oscn.net/applications/oscn/casesearch.asp

Search first and last names. Nothing comes up.

[quote author=LostSouls link=topic=20839.msg1327401#msg1327401 date=1247074690]
    Wow.. Ever notice how these sick sick people always look the same?
    [/quote]

She DOES resemble Rosie O'donnell!

[quote author=sogs link=topic=20839.msg1328185#msg1328185 date=1247114887]
    She DOES resemble Rosie O'donnell!
    [/quote]

Well I meant the unkeep, out of it look.. But now that you said it..  :2huh: She does.  :lol:
    I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.

There's too much blood in my caffeine system.

I've lurked here for awhile, but this one drew me out. This case sounds bad enough as it is, but apparently it is even worse.

The little girl had Spina Bifida and had to wear leg braces in order to walk. Being a school age girl, she was teased by classmates. (Which of course would be pretty crappy). She told classmates her parents were going to pull her out of school because it got so bad. Whether or not her parents actually went through the formal process or not, who knows? I would assume so since the school didn't question her whereabouts the continuing/following school year/s. I can't remember if it was listed in the article, but apparently they disarticulated her skeleton and placed it in 3 ziploc bags. Ziploc bags, seriously? THERE'S some respect. Gotta make sure you don't drop any bones along the way I guess.

If you check out OCDR, there are formal charges placed on these two already. Unlawful moving of a body I believe. Just want to note I know none of the parties involved, just heard the story around from parents of former schoolmates of hers. Poor little thing. Thinking about her sister(s) kicking her after she's dead, on top of the fact she had spina bifida and was pretty weak as it was, PLUS her having to deal with her peers picking on her? Ugh, and I dont even want to think about what her home life was like.

Thread Information