Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Death that struck you the most

Re: Death that struck you the most

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=20799.msg1714024#msg1714024 date=1284397303]

I know. :lol: They still fly and shit. Gross. The only endearing quality they have that is better than birds is that they lack feathers.

[/quote]

Feathers = not so bad.

Wings of skin =

But birds are filthy and creep me out also.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    maybe when the check comes next time, just throw your dick on the table and be like "if you got the check, i got dessert"

Becky learned this cute little song in kindergarten about bats. She doesn't remember it but I still sing it to her all the time.

Bats eat bugs, they don’t eat people,
    Bats eat bugs, they don’t fly in your hair,
    Bats eat bugs, they eat insects for dinner,
    That’s why they’re flying out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=aphaziak link=topic=20799.msg1714026#msg1714026 date=1284397434]
    Wings of skin =
    [/quote]

:lol: That's funny.

The feather thing is probably bothering me more today than it normally would. There has been a lot of throwing up here this morning, and I am pissed that I had to witness it.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=20799.msg1714028#msg1714028 date=1284397618]
    Becky learned this cute little song in kindergarten about bats. She doesn't remember it but I still sing it to her all the time.

Bats eat bugs, they don’t eat people,
    Bats eat bugs, they don’t fly in your hair,
    Bats eat bugs, they eat insects for dinner,
    That’s why they’re flying out there.
    [/quote]

Oh, that's totally super cute.

The bat thing freaks me out. the ridiculous, random ways people lose their lives astounds me.

http://www.mydeathspace.com/article/2010/07/29/Sylvia_Garay_%2818%29_allegedly_drove_drunk_and_cr ashed_her_SUV_into_a_bus,_killing_six_people_inclu ding_Vanessa_Gonzalez_%2819%29_and_Stephanie_Cordo ba_%2820%29_who_were_passengers_in_her_car

Stephanie Cordoba's death affected me the most so far. I think it's possibly because her facebook isn't private and neither was her sister's. it's very freaky because if you know the story of what happened that night, Stephanie had been calling her family constantly to check on her baby so much that they had to tell her to stop, but then she stopped altogether. This made her family scared and if you go back to the night she died, you can see one of Stephanie's sister's statuses, talking about how scared she was. And then, about 24 hours before Stephanie's death, she had a status that said "my transformation is complete," and it was her last ever.

And then all of her pictures of her pregnant, and of her on the day she gave birth, and of her baby, and then her seemingly sweet and silly relationship with her boyfriend....

It just bothers me. it reminds me too much that people who end up on this site are people that are just like me and my friends... no warning. just gone. it's just so sad.

and then the member of MDS that died.

http://www.mydeathspace.com/article/...le_with_cancer

I feel almost disrespectful or something talking about her as I never knew her, but I went back and read through her posts. She's the kind of person I wish I could be. she didn't seem to dwell on her own problems and she seemed quite unselfish. I wish i had come to this website just a few years earlier.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 06-30-2013 at 10:14 AM. Reason: Enable links.

Tim McLean's death most affected me. What happened to him was straight out of a horror movie.

Oh, I also still think about Clare Shelswell. Her stepfather slit her throat last year in their vacation home a few hours away from me. That one broke me into pieces.

It seems like Sam Dalton's thread touched a lot of people. I don't ever remember reading that one. I wish it still linked to her myspace. She seemed like she was very loved. She donated her kidney to her sister when she was 12 and donated bone marrow to a little boy.
    She also seemed pretty free spirited. She had been in a motorcycle accident and on a boat with her boyfriend that blew up.

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...er-an-accident

ETA: It doesn't seem like anyone here discovered the actual COD.

I found MDS after a friend's death, but the death that struck me most was Chelsea King's. I think there was a short thread about her on here. There were two girls murdered; one girl was walking to school, the other (Chelsea) was running at a lake after school. Before Chelsea, the asshole tried to kill another runner in her twenties, but she elbowed him in the face, escaped, and went to the police. Unfortunately, the police didn't find him before he got to Chelsea a few months later.

Her death affected me for a few reasons. I often trail run alone - especially when it's too hot to bring Chloe. When I first moved here, I was just a little bit older than she was when she was murdered and I ran at the same lake very often, always alone. I read all about her and she seemed like the type of person I wish a was. Like her, I also ran cross in high school. Unlike her, I was a mess in high school, but she was such a great girl who had her shit together. And very beautiful.

My SO constantly nags me for running alone and since has become even worse. Anyway, I think about that girl all the time. Her family has relocated to Chicago after their tragedy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

The one where the mom took her son to the shooting range and then shot him in the head on purpose, claiming his penis was possessed and what not. Not only was it a mom killing her kid, but the circumstances of the murder and everything leading up to it were beyond insane.
    I wear caps with flat brims and sunglasses with white frames. I...DROOL...

That death creeped me out! There was video right?
    The one with the twin sisters who went to the shooting range and committed suicide freaked me out too. I cant remember if they shot themselves or each other.

I honestly didnt remember the mom saying the son had a possessed penis though

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    That death creeped me out! There was video right?

I honestly didnt remember the mom saying the son had a possessed penis though
    Yeah there was video, it was creeepy! And I don't remember the penis part but I remember her suicide note was full of crazy stuff (I think she referred to herself as Queen?), and left behind a bunch of audio recordings. Woman was nuuuuuts.

Oh thats right! If she was that nutty she probably did think his penis was possessed lol

I agree with brat about the thread of the girl whose stepfather slit her throat on vacation,
    also the guy who collected spiders and snakes and when the heater was on too long, their glass cages broke and they escaped and then killed him and then all lived inside and outside of his body.
    Also the couple who went to Brazil? for a family reunion and the uncle lit the whole place on fire. I think they got to say goodbye to each other right before they died.
    The one where the child was hacked (6yrs old i think?) was hacked trying to save his mother from a machete attack
    Obviously Tim Mclean
    Norma Lopez murder, but thats a personal thing.

But this one I will never forget, i cried for this mother I still cry when I read it
    http://mydeathspace.com/article/2010...mother_s_house

and poor Channon
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...r-a-carjacking

It's been mentioned before, but the Brianna Lopez murder. They did that little tribute video or whatever, and it showed her bruised and beaten body at the end and faded into a "touched up" version of the same photo where they edited out all the scars and bruises and made her look like a peaceful little baby again. Anyone who watched that had to cry, or at least get all choked up. It would be humanly impossible not to.
    I wear caps with flat brims and sunglasses with white frames. I...DROOL...

Quote Originally Posted by wmdeeznuts View Post
    It's been mentioned before, but the Brianna Lopez murder. They did that little tribute video or whatever, and it showed her bruised and beaten body at the end and faded into a "touched up" version of the same photo where they edited out all the scars and bruises and made her look like a peaceful little baby again. Anyone who watched that had to cry, or at least get all choked up. It would be humanly impossible not to.
    i agree.

I've posted here before, but the Christopher Barrios one got me. As well as the Channon Christian one that HG posted. Also, the one girl that I think HG saw dead or heard about....the suicide. She was pretty young, commited suicide by jumping off a bridge, had a daughter and a priest helped pay for her funeral. I do not remember her name....which you would think I would remember since her death bothered me. Also, Nikki Castarous & Travis Alexander.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

I can't find the thread for Nicole Catsouras, can anybody post it here for me? I searched but nothing came up...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I can't find the thread for Nicole Catsouras, can anybody post it here for me? I searched but nothing came up...
    i think the original got deleted. someone started one under "Nikki Catsouras", i think
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    i agree.

I've posted here before, but the Christopher Barrios one got me. As well as the Channon Christian one that HG posted. Also, the one girl that I think HG saw dead or heard about....the suicide. She was pretty young, commited suicide by jumping off a bridge, had a daughter and a priest helped pay for her funeral. I do not remember her name....which you would think I would remember since her death bothered me. Also, Nikki Castarous & Travis Alexander.
    How could I almost forget her. her name was Sade Hargress. I drive by her memorial under the freeway everyday on the way home from work.
    I always think about the lady who talked her down and held her before she broke free and jumped.
    I also think about all the people at the restaurant who watched her jump and shielded their childrens eyes
    the article
    http://mydeathspace.com/article/2009...lleged_suicide
    the forum
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...lleged-suicide

the other death I will never forget:
    Lily Burk
    The young beautiful girl who was dropping off something for her mother and ended up on skid row in Los Angeles where some homeless man murdered her. She had called her mother right before she died. I think of her every year on the anniversary of her death. I think the crash deleted the last post i did in that thread
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...ar-in-Skid-Row

oh my goodness, yes, Sade. I remember reading on the news article, some people who were there. This one man said it was unbearable, but said that when she did it, it was almost graceful. That she first put her arms out, was going to fall back, but some good Samaritan stopped her, brought her away from the bridge, was hugging her but she broke free, ran away from them, got over the railing and again, spread out her arms and, according to the guy on the news article leaving a comment, fell back "gracefully". it stayed with me. stuck with me so bad. i don't know why.

Im going to add Mario to my list.
    Not only was he a sexy sexy sexy man but it freaked me out that his facebook said he was having really bad headaches right before his death and then bam! he has a sudden brain hemorage.
    Everytime I have a headache i think of this story and freak myself out
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...ain-hemorrhage

Quote Originally Posted by moosella View Post
    From his facebook-

Mario Comesanas
    Eyeball headache. What's the best med? It's one of those terrible ones that pretends it's gone while your still but the minute you move or step into the light it becomes a throbbing source of debilitating pain and every step feels like your eyeball is going to explode....
    June 6 at 1:53pm via iPhone

Chris Civello hydrate and eat something
    June 6 at 1:57pm

Mario Comesanas That's what Liz said, and ive been drinking more water than usual, but it hasn't gone away since last Saturday. Now I'm starting to worry.
    June 6 at 2:00pm via Facebook Mobile

Mario Comesanas And it can be completely gone but it I do something strenuous like run up the steps by the time up at the top my head is throbbing.

The one where the guy punched the chick and she crashed into a lake. Only he drowned. Karma.

Who was the guy that posted his suicide letter on myspace and blamed his ex gf? Everyone blamed her but she was just some young kid. She even came here to talk about it.

ron_nyc: I don't like the black ones much.

Quote Originally Posted by krazegirl View Post
    Who was the guy that posted his suicide letter on myspace and blamed his ex gf? Everyone blamed her but she was just some young kid. She even came here to talk about it.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2009...aking_his_life ??
    Last edited by Pheara; 12-14-2011 at 05:28 PM.

Yes!! This and the Tess Damn threads kept me busy as I detoxed.. awwww memories..

ron_nyc: I don't like the black ones much.

there have been quite a few that remain in my mind & I can't narrow it down to just one, so here are the ones that struck me the most:

Heather Strube her MIL killed her in the target parking lot in front of her son
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...et-parking-lot

Stephen Garcia
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...d-his-baby-son

Alycia Mesiti
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...ported-missing

Shawn Munck
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...elp-on-Myspace

Miya Must-Tofel - I haven't got to read the sister's book yet, but it's still on my list of wanting to read
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...ide-by-hanging
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

Thread Information