Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Death that struck you the most

Re: Death that struck you the most

[quote author=the color nine link=topic=20799.msg1338106#msg1338106 date=1247932136]
    What was the name of the girl that died in the hot tub?  Her parent's were loons and the thread became epic then DBD shut it down. 
    [/quote]

Tenille Pickett

http://www.mydeathspace.com/article/2007/03/30/Tenille_Pickett_(16)_was_huffing_keyboard_cleaner_ alone_in_a_hot_tub_and_drowned
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=20799.msg1359704#msg1359704 date=1250042383]
    I had to post here again because Id forgotten one of my faves - anyone else remember Art and Lady Becque??
    [/quote]

was that the girl who hung herself in front of her partner as he drove up the driveway?

... and then he committed suicide a few months later?

That one was brutal.

Rachel Rudd,& Danielle "Chucka".  But the one that really stuck with me was the girl who (I want to say her last name was fitzgerald/fitzpatrick) who went out with her friends and then after going home drove her car onto train tracks. She was young and had a little boy and lot's of baby daddy drama.

i have to go with michelle, although there are many more.  suicide fascinates me, and seeing her friends and family go through the process and get so involved also helped my own process in many ways. 

RIP michelle. 

Some of mine were...

Chelsea Marie Abram (Shot herself in the stomach after she was raped)

Dustin and Courtney Muse (Car fell off an embankment).  Theirs is especially sad because they are both young and seemed really close with a lot of people.

The wierd ones that caught my attention were...

Logan Thomas Hendrix ( Shot himself over his girlfriend)  There are letters and everything to the girlfriend from family. 

Jason Castro Sr. (Put a suicide note on myspace before taking his own life).  He wrote letters that were telling his ex how it was all her fault.  Pretty interesting.

^^^^that is why stopped commenting on suicide threads.  i get really sick of the: 'he did it because of her' or vice versa bs.  people don't kill themselves over other people.  it's not like that.  ugh.  i'll shut my hole now.  :)

i just get sick of saying the same things over and over and over in the death threads.  :|

I think people do kill themselves over other people.

But that doesnt mean that it's the other persons fault.

The death of my high school friend is the one that struck me the most. Her name is michelle huerta. We had a bad falling out at the end of the friendship but she is the reason I met my husband (although that isn't a good thing but I did have my daughter as a result). She was part of the same little jr. high clique. I've long since grown apart from everyone other than the occasional "hey how are you" on myspace.

Oh and the mystery that is Aki. I lived in japan and i had some japanese friends but we never found information on her.

[quote author=SinDee link=topic=20799.msg1361154#msg1361154 date=1250182467]

Oh and the mystery that is Aki. I lived in japan and i had some japanese friends but we never found information on her.
    [/quote]

Aki, Aki, Aki.

that's all. Greatest death ever and will always be........If she's even dead. :lol:
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

One that still gets to me was woman who committed suicide online.  I can't remember her name, but she is here somewhere.  I read her journal and it was heart wrenching to watch her descent into despair.  Seemed like such a nice person, I would have liked to have known her....

The Jasmine Richardson case (how I found my way here) and the Tess Damm case are the other two I will never forget.

Hey what was the name of that bodybuilding guy that killed himself online. Remember with all the brah talk?
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

The one where they egged him on? He did it on webcam right?

[quote author=SinDee link=topic=20799.msg1361233#msg1361233 date=1250188998]
    The one where they egged him on? He did it on webcam right?
    [/quote]

Yeah brah. With the bodybuilding forum brah. Where is that thread?

Alycia Mesiti

http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?topic=16508.0

This one haunts me and then there was truth hurts who kept trying to defend the murdering methed out father. Wild thread.

The anorexic chic who was a mod on a LJ and documented everything on her blogs. After reading them I felt as if I knew her! She o.d'ed

Quote Originally Posted by angelicajustice View Post
    I wouldn't fuck her with Ron's dick.

I had to post here again because Id forgotten one of my faves - anyone else remember Art and Lady Becque??
    [/quote]

I had forgotten all about that, wasn't she a fetish model?

Sophie Lancaster, the photos of her and her boyfriend in hospital were heartbreaking.

Olivia

[quote author=Lozz*in*Wonderland link=topic=20799.msg1361842#msg1361842 date=1250216470]
    I had forgotten all about that, wasn't she a fetish model?

Sophie Lancaster, the photos of her and her boyfriend in hospital were heartbreaking.
    [/quote]

http://www.myspace.com/ladybeque - Beque

Art used to come here all the time and fight with us

[quote author=Chauncy link=topic=20799.msg1326450#msg1326450 date=1246998529]
    The guy and the girl that got trapped inside a big helium balloon struck me as the most hilarious.

[/quote]

I wonder if they were laughing while screaming for help. You can't NOT laugh at helium voice no matter what the situation is.

HAAAALLPP
    hehehe

[quote author=Chauncy link=topic=20799.msg1361235#msg1361235 date=1250189059]

Yeah brah. With the bodybuilding forum brah. Where is that thread?
    [/quote]

Abraham Biggs (candyjunkie) is the one you're talking about.
    That's the first death i really got into.
    If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe
    I'd been married long time ago

[/quote]
    definitely.  he used to be my myspace buddy.  :lol:

Christopher Barrios and Shindri Roberson and the Lester Street killings. Reading the kids autopsy reports was hard, then seeing Shindri's face in the morgue.....ugh..... :2eyesbleed:

Fan of the Underdog kateisgr3at's Avatar

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2008/01/25/Kristina_Calco_%2815%29_committed_suicide_by_hangi ng_after_being_constantly_bullied

Kristina Calco. I have no idea why, but this one stuck with me for a very very long time...I read through different websites and stuff all night long one night (in fact, it may have been what brought me here) and her old journal entries that her mom posted on her blogs, and I couldn't get her out of my mind after wards. It truly broke my heart.
    Balls.

Shyboy_17.
    Also, that guy who ran his bike through a Taco Bell. If anyone can provide me with that link, I'll karma you. I've been trying to find it again.

ETA: Found him. Ricky Villers.

Olivia

[quote author=sue_vicious link=topic=20799.msg1363633#msg1363633 date=1250477123]
    Shyboy_17.
    Also, that guy who ran his bike through a Taco Bell. If anyone can provide me with that link, I'll karma you. I've been trying to find it again.

ETA: Found him. Ricky Villers.
    [/quote]

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2009/03/11/Ricky_Villers_(21)_died_after_crashing_his_motorcy cle_into_a_Taco_Bell_at_120_mph

does anyone remember who that young girl was who crashed daddy's BMW at some ridiculous speed into a pylon (in 2008 maybe)? I only remember that one because of that hideously shocking and graphic picture of the aftermath of the crash scene that somehow managed to find its way onto the internet ... the one where her face was literally re-located into what would of been the back of the car *shudder*

Her myspace photo was so sweet and pretty, the aftermath one ... not so much 

I still think every kid with a license and a tendency for a lead foot should be compelled to view that photo so they see the reality of the consequences of speeding. Definately makes you think twice. 

[quote author=trepid link=topic=20799.msg1363745#msg1363745 date=1250487610]
    does anyone remember who that young girl was who crashed daddy's BMW at some ridiculous speed into a pylon (in 2008 maybe)? I only remember that one because of that hideously shocking and graphic picture of the aftermath of the crash scene that somehow managed to find its way onto the internet ... the one where her face was literally re-located into what would of been the back of the car *shudder*

Her myspace photo was so sweet and pretty, the aftermath one ... not so much 

I still think every kid with a license and a tendency for a lead foot should be compelled to view that photo so they see the reality of the consequences of speeding. Definately makes you think twice. 
    [/quote]

Nicole Catsouras?

Thread Information