Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Death that struck you the most

i looked up your friend. she seemed like a good kid. it sucks that when we are young we do things without realizing the possible consequences. it's easy to go overboard with living at that age.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

i know right? i have become very aware of my mortality. i was supposed to go to that party, but my parents wouldnt let me go. maybe that could have been me laying in that casket.
    thanks for your kind words she was very nice. the messed up thing about this is, i should be remembering her for who she was, but i cant help but visualizing her after she died, like even now i wonder what it feels like to be in the ground in that small space. total silence. if her spirit is there. if it is, is she bored? ect. i have hundreds of questions but i dont know if they are appropriate to ask. i even feel erotic sometimes thinking about it. but im a little ashamed at that.

Lorena Sandoval

The cases involving little kids give me nightmares. There have been a few that have physically made me sick. I try not to read those types of stories anymore.

Shaniya Davis and Zahra Baker really bothered me because people that knew they were abused, neglected, and at risk didn't protect them. Both could have been saved if just one person would have done something. How does a parent sell their baby for $200 and say, " I knew he was gonna have sex with her but I didn't know he would kill her? " I realize we have busy lives, but how can a parent not go in and kiss their child on the forehead, no matter how late they got in for work? Fuck the person who tells me not to wake my kid up.

Kyron Harmon and Haliegh Cummings because they are out there somewhere and need to be found. I can imagine the families searching the face of every child in a crowd hoping that one is their missing child but knowing deep in their heart the child is dead. That has to be agony.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Teghan Skiba for me. Maybe because it's local to me, but that one made me physically sick. That little girl was tortured for days. I can't even think about it.

they all touch me each in their own way. i am death. silent and grim.

Quote Originally Posted by thelovelydead View Post
    they all touch me each in their own way. i am death. silent and grim.
    Last edited by Miller22; 05-27-2014 at 08:43 PM.

The ones that get me the most are the ones who are found years and years later and they have been locked in basements and treated like scum. That is a fate worse than death if you ask me. I will tell you the death that annoyed me the most Robin Williams. So tired of hearing about him. He killed himself, don't glorify it. Don't spin it. You want to die that is your choice. Your life to take but there are many of us with mental illness with horrid aweful pasts that keep waking up and making that cup of coffee and getting through life. I am one of them

This is where I drop the mic and walk off stage lol

BOOM!

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    The ones that get me the most are the ones who are found years and years later and they have been locked in basements and treated like scum. That is a fate worse than death if you ask me. I will tell you the death that annoyed me the most Robin Williams. So tired of hearing about him. He killed himself, don't glorify it. Don't spin it. You want to die that is your choice. Your life to take but there are many of us with mental illness with horrid aweful pasts that keep waking up and making that cup of coffee and getting through life. I am one of them

This is where I drop the mic and walk off stage lol

BOOM!
    The fact that you can get up each day and get on with your life doesn't mean that everyone can or that they are worth less than you because they can't. Sometimes it's more than a person can handle and you have no right judging those people who can't make it through one more day.

You need to fucking get over your self and stop posting this offensive shit.

<- one of those worthless people who almost didn't manage to make it through another day.

you make these blanket offensive statements and then BOOM, drop your mic, as if what you said is the end all statement on the subject. it's not and most people on here disagree with just about every opinion you have.

some people here find it annoying that some of us call you out on your bullshit constantly, but others find it annoying that you can't make it through one fucking day without offending at least one large group of people.
    Last edited by animosity; 04-15-2015 at 11:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Robin Williams tragic death was the perfect representation that depression and mental illness don't discriminate. Money doesn't buy happiness, or peace. Feelings of hopelessness trump everything. No matter what situation you are in, who you are, how much money you make, how many friends you have, or what kind of family you come from. Sadly, it even trumps life sometimes.

Thank you for sharing, LF

In the end, this anonymous post captured a core truth from his death.

“If someone were to die at the age of 63 after a lifelong battle with MS or Sickle Cell, we’d all say they were a “fighter” or an “inspiration”. But when someone dies after a lifelong battle with severe mental illness and drug addiction, we say it is a tragedy and tell everyone “don’t be like him, please seek help”. That’s bull. Robin Williams sought help his entire life. He saw a psychiatrist. He quit drinking. He went to rehab. He did this for decades. That’s HOW he made it to 63. For some people, 63 is a miracle. I know several people who didn’t make it past 23 and I’d do anything to have 40 more years with them.”

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by leapfreak View Post
    <- one of those WORTH EVERYTHING people who almost didn't manage to make it through another day.
    Fixed.

Thank you for sharing.

Deaths that stood out for me:

Michelle Crawford
    Shelby Armstrong
    Miya Must Tofel
    Channon Christian & Christopher Newsome

Of course Mr F's as well.

Everyone has different things they believe in. If I can survive the horrid, aweful past that was shelled out to me then I have the right to have my options on the things I feel strongly about. You want to live, live. You want to die, die. I have been at both ends of the issue myself and I know when I wanted to end my life no amount of talking was going to stop me and somehow I survived. Then I was lost, I did not understand it, I can't even kill myself right. then I found a purpose and I have never looked back. I do not want to have magazines and papers and news shows overlook the fact that this was just another suicide and try and make some Hollywood, mental health, he was happy on the outside sad in the inside statement. No shit he was sad, he took his life. Move on!

THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT YOU.

I can't rep you, Deb, but that gif made me laugh so hard, I'm pretty sure folks in Montana might have overheard. That is the funniest thing I have seen in weeks.

Bram Venn, who hasn't been discussed here.

Oh, and Ann Reese Grote.

Ah well, while it's bumped ...

I posted fish suit guy ages ago as the one that intrigues/amuses me the most but Teghan Skiba makes rage/cry/sickened the most.

I will never, never, never forget this little girl. I've said it before & I'll say it again, it hurts to read what was inflicted on her (& the article below doesn't describe even 10% of what this kid copped) but she had to live it, so I make myself read it every time I see her name.

"DOCTOR SAYS HE NEARLY VOMITED UPON SEEING TORTURED 4-YEAR-OLD TEGHAN SKIBA'S BODY"

http://abc11.com/archive/9448659/

Quote Originally Posted by becoming View Post
    Bram Venn, who hasn't been discussed here.
    Who is that? I am curious now!

I know I've posted here a while back. Very rarely do I read about a death here that pulls at me to the point where I go google that person and read up on them more, go through their Facebook and look at all their posts & pictures, etc. But I did for Erin Chaddock & her bf (thought when researching, it seemed like they weren't together at the time) Justin Ware. They both committed suicide just days apart.

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...mitted-suicide

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I googled Bram Venn, terribly sad

I don't know who any of these people are that you guys are posting about and honestly I'm afraid to google them ... Ugh so much hate in this world. That guy that buried on those kids in that school bus like 20 years ago he's getting out on parole, because 20 or so years is long enough for trying to bury a busload of children alive... Sigh

Thread Information