Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Death that struck you the most

Death that struck you the most

I'm pretty sure there was a thread about it somewhere but I couldnt find it =/

for me it was Melissa "Meli Marie" Flores, she went through so much (I was in contact with her family) and I think about her a lot. It's kinda strange but it made me understand more.

Frank Chen - terribly touching/haunting suicide note on his lj. Really seemed like a guy I would have like to have met...sometimes it makes you wonder if you could have made a difference...

what about you? and also if this thread that was about most moving entries could be found, that'd be cool, thanks.
    Don't make me feel any colder...Time is like a clock in my heart...

Re: Death that struck you the most

hmmm the one that has stuck with me the most would be one of the first I ever read Scott Bruhn Jr, he was 14 and he poured gas on a fire and  he ended up on fire. some of his family was there and had to witness the whole thing,  put the fire out and it just sounded so sad and horrible for all involved, poor kid :(

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2007/07/12/Scott_Bruhn_Jr_(14)_was_killed_while_trying_to_int ensify_a_bonfire_with_gasoline

The guy and the girl that got trapped inside a big helium balloon struck me as the most hilarious.

I also like the one where the girl got eaten by a gator. 
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

The guy that committed suicide by setting himself on fire.  That one was heavy.

Michelle Crawford

[quote author=dogday link=topic=20799.msg1326574#msg1326574 date=1247005570]
    Michelle Crawford
    [/quote]

yup ... definetly Michelle.
    Саша VIIXIVMMIX

Brandi Lozaw's heroin overdose and my brother's murder (not listed)

[quote author=Chauncy link=topic=20799.msg1326450#msg1326450 date=1246998529]
    The guy and the girl that got trapped inside a big helium balloon struck me as the most hilarious.
    [/quote]

That's how I found this site!  :-D  So that one sticks out the most to me...

[quote author=aquatwins link=topic=20799.msg1328304#msg1328304 date=1247122140]
    [/quote]

Me too.  Brandi I mean......That case struck something in me.
    I'm sorry about your brother.  I have read your story.

The 5month old child that had to live a horrific life and died that way.  That one still makes me sad.

I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.

There's too much blood in my caffeine system.

[quote author=LostSouls link=topic=20799.msg1328853#msg1328853 date=1247163109]
    The 5month old child that had to live a horrific life and died that way.  That one still makes me sad.

[/quote]

Baby Brianna Lopez? She is definitely the biggest one for me. All the child deaths make me extremely sad, but I literally cried over Brianna. I rarely ever cry over things I see.

I think that the Grandmother of the mum should have gotten put away. Gr. It raises my blood pressure just thinking about it.  :2angry: :2angry:
    I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for someone I am not.

[quote author=filthy gorgeous link=topic=20799.msg1328860#msg1328860 date=1247163297]
    Baby Brianna Lopez? She is definitely the biggest one for me. All the child deaths make me extremely sad, but I literally cried over Brianna. I rarely ever cry over things I see.

I think that the Grandmother of the mum should have gotten put away. Gr. It raises my blood pressure just thinking about it.  :2angry: :2angry:
    [/quote]

Yes.  Baby Brianna just makes me rage and cry at the same time.  I had to avoid the thread for a while because of everything that whole family did. 
    I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.

There's too much blood in my caffeine system.

michelles....
    i used to dream about her. i found out things. it sounds weird though...sorry

i ended up becoming pretty close to cj after that...but that was a mistake i think

[quote author=paranoia agent link=topic=20799.msg1328874#msg1328874 date=1247163843]
    michelles....
    i used to dream about her. i found out things. it sounds weird though...sorry

i ended up becoming pretty close to cj after that...but that was a mistake i think
    [/quote]

I'd agree with the Michelle Crawford one.  Especially since her mother would come on here and speak to us and so open about the story and sharing pictures.

Fuck CJ. Ugh.  He might have called me some choice words.  :lol:

[quote author=Nocturnity link=topic=20799.msg1326562#msg1326562 date=1247004965]
    The guy that committed suicide by setting himself on fire.  That one was heavy.
    [/quote]

Who is this? I don't think I read that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    No one ever gets me. Where is Lawchick? We speak the same intellectual language.
    Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    Fuckin LawChick, how does she work?

[quote author=aquatwins link=topic=20799.msg1328304#msg1328304 date=1247122140]
    [/quote]

ugh that girl who she did heroin with, ROBYN, is connected to a bunch of other junkie-related deaths on MDS...that one post that i brought back up regarding the guy who died in the KFC bathroom, a poster in it was talking about how her friends all OD on heroin and its tons of fun and they have OD nicknames for each other, shes good friends with robyn and it looks like they do H together, i checked out her myspace...forgot the name but yeah f*cked up

[quote author=fishes298 link=topic=20799.msg1329356#msg1329356 date=1247187438]
    ugh that girl who she did heroin with, ROBYN, is connected to a bunch of other junkie-related deaths on MDS...that one post that i brought back up regarding the guy who died in the KFC bathroom, a poster in it was talking about how her friends all OD on heroin and its tons of fun and they have OD nicknames for each other, shes good friends with robyn and it looks like they do H together, i checked out her myspace...forgot the name but yeah f*cked up
    [/quote]

OK didn't want to leave this one hanging so here's the thread she was on:

http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?topic=13224.20
    username was LUSTISRUIN
    and here is the myspace of her: http://www.myspace.com/pinnedpupilsaints

its a shame, people can learn so much from MDS, but they dont ... ugh ...

her myspace:

"heroin is my orgasm, needle fixation, etc"

Robyn:

Nybor

Oct 13 2008 10:08 AM

908 670 2576

call that its my bfs cell and ask for robyn.
    do you drive? can you pick me up and we'll have "fun"? pleaseeeeeee

hope she learned from brandi's death. looks like she didn't at all, and is just jumping around to another heroin buddy. horrid

[quote author=LawChick link=topic=20799.msg1329053#msg1329053 date=1247173025]
    Who is this? I don't think I read that one.
    [/quote]

I believe that she means Justin "Shaky" Campbell:
    http://mydeathspace.com/article/2008/01/10/Justin_Campbell_aka_Shaky_(25)_committed_suicide_b y_setting_himself_on_fire_in_a_closet

This one was particularly sad to me as well. I still think about him from time to time.
    <br /><br />I want to go to Heaven for the weather and Hell for the company.

[quote author=mishira link=topic=20799.msg1329390#msg1329390 date=1247189658]
    I believe that she means Justin &quot;Shaky&quot; Campbell:
    http://mydeathspace.com/article/2008/01/10/Justin_Campbell_aka_Shaky_(25)_committed_suicide_b y_setting_himself_on_fire_in_a_closet

This one was particularly sad to me as well. I still think about him from time to time.
    [/quote]

Thanks lovely. I hadn't seen that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    No one ever gets me. Where is Lawchick? We speak the same intellectual language.
    Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    Fuckin LawChick, how does she work?

Olivia

The one I still think about all the time is this one -

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2007/01/23/Jasmine_Deane_(23)_passed_away_quietly_at_home

I still want to know what happened.

These are some other ones that I've thought about over the years.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2006/08/17/Gillian_Sabet_(17)___Jonathan_Schulte_(17)_were_ki lled_en_route_to_a_school_dance

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2006/07/10/Savannah__Savvy__Staley_(17)_allegedly_shot_hersel f

There are so many...Shelby Armstrong was one of the first ones that I read that really struck me&nbsp; &amp; also Mitchel Moore.

For me it would have to be little Imani Joyner. She was stolen from her grave, a hole punched in the coffin and her body pulled through and used for religious sacrifices then later found in a river in a completely different state.&nbsp; :2huh:

Crazy thing is the theives reburied the coffin so well that it was never detected that she was gone. No one knew until the corpse showed up in the river. Evidence showed though that it had been quit some time. Poor parents had been visiting and empty grave.

The little girl had been born with a disorder and wasn't expected to live but fought for 2 years before finally dieing. Then she can't rest in peace she has to be stolen and her body violated.
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=8036056&amp;page=1

Here is her Find A Grave Entry, you can see photos of her and read the story.
    http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&amp;GSln=joyner&amp;GSfn=imani&amp; GSbyrel=in&amp;GSdyrel=in&amp;GSob=n&amp;GRid=3938 8340&amp;

for me it's Anna Svidersky. She's how I found mydeathspace. I have a few that I think of besides her, Taylor Joe Doherty, Kelsey Briggs, Mitchell Moore.

Shelby Armstrong, Heather and Arielle, Michelle Crawford, Mindy.&nbsp;
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

the color nine

Sam Dalton-She was an amazing person

http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?topic=4899.40

Derek Bellman of course because I really want his killer caught and jailed.

http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?topic=2331.0

Carly Ryan-waiting for that trial to start

http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?topic=5110.0

Thread Information