Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Death that struck you the most

I know i'm stupid. I never met her and just because she was a year younger then me and i was in a dark place around the same time doesnt mean much. But i dont know...

It's nice that you remember her...but dude, you're going into the crazy zone here. There's other people who kill themselves everyday. There's sites for people who feel that way, you could go on there and talk them through it...there's way better ways to spend your time than obsessing over this chick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fixated View Post
    I'm just trying to keep her from being forgotten as nothing more then another suicide.
    Fair enough...there are many suicides on here that are equally tragic. It's not my place nor anyone else's to say what should gain your interest. There have been very young suicides....

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...ghlight=Peyton

To name a few....

If you want Rachele Rudd's memory to not be "the MySpace suicide girl" I'm sure you could channel you energy towards having an open mind to suicide in general. Suicide is a tragic event...sometimes not easy to prevent but awareness can help.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Never heard of her but I have heard of the sad trend. Seems like mypace was always so much drama. I am not sure what happened between the time of MySpace and the time of Facebook but it just seems like people are slightly more mature there.

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

I am trying I've been helping with suicide prevention, i've been looking into shelter ideas for youth and teens to avoid thinking it's their only option, i'm going to see a psychiatrist soon to make sure i dont kill myself, and i'm trying to learn more about her life.

I am trying I've been helping with suicide prevention, i've been looking into shelter ideas for youth and teens to avoid thinking it's their only option, i'm going to see a psychiatrist soon to make sure i dont kill myself, and i'm trying to learn more about her life.
    Seems like a bad idea to look into a life that ended with 10 tons of steal if you are truly in a dark place.
    I honestly can't tell if you are for real or not.... Maybe you need a change of pace.

<<mod-snipped>>
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 05-21-2015 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Removed totally inappropriate YouTube from this IRL important subject matter.

Seen all four the youtube special, the unicron parodies and the yannicorn

also i watch markiplier, jack septiceye, theRPGminx, the game grumps, etc.

But i still care.

Remember that site like 10 years ago I think it was called stick death. Epic lol

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Fixated. If part of your intense interest in Rachele is because you're having suicidal thoughts, you need to check that out sooner rather than later. When do you plan on seeing a therapist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I don't think it'[s odd that Fixated identified with Rachele as they were the same age. Same with posting about it in a Death that struck you the most thread.

The only thing odd is that it's been 10 years and I hope Fixated has other things to talk about.

i'm going to see one asap. my heath problems might be contributing.

i'm going to see one asap. my heath problems might be contributing.
    That's definitely a good idea, seing someone as soon as you can. Feeling like that is tricky and very volatile. Kudos to you for recognizing the need to take action. Sometimes people try to downplay it or ride it out, and it doesn't always end well.

I understand that it's easy to find yourself thinking about a certain case more than usual. Maybe it's because you know that (like yourself or anyone else) they are a real person with a personality and interests and dreams and favorite songs. But when they lose the fight, they become a statistic and all those good things tend to get overlooked. Then they become their worries and fears, and that's what people remember, unfortunately. Because they aren't there to remind their friends and family of the good times.

So finding out as much as you can about her becomes interesting. Hopefully you will find something that helps you deal with your own struggles. And if you can't find what you want to know about her, maybe that's a lesson right there that suicide will never do a person justice.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

I'm trying. For all i know my teeth are so rotten that my blood is poisoned causing me to have mental problems. But i'm hoping my feelings are pure. I want to remember her and hope to one day meet her even if it's just to talk after i'm gone. But i'd rather not be gone especially not like this.

Don't mess with this shit mate. A vague ASAP isn't fast enough. See someone about the thoughts you're having NOW.

As in TODAY.

“Trust me, I know what self loathing is. But to kill myself? That would put a damper on my search for answers. Not at all productive."

I'm not wanting to kill myself.

“Trust me, I know what self loathing is. But to kill myself? That would put a damper on my search for answers. Not at all productive."

I'm not wanting to kill myself.
    Not even because of killing yourself, Man. Because you need it now. Like today. For you in general. This is a safe place. This place will always accept you. But looking at your posts, you need someone yesterday. So, jump the line and keep up posted. We have your back.

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    Fair enough...there are many suicides on here that are equally tragic. It's not my place nor anyone else's to say what should gain your interest. There have been very young suicides....

To name a few....

If you want Rachele Rudd's memory to not be "the MySpace suicide girl" I'm sure you could channel you energy towards having an open mind to suicide in general. Suicide is a tragic event...sometimes not easy to prevent but awareness can help.
    Peyton's suicide was really sad. I could barely even understand death yet at that age let alone suicide and definitely not contemplating it.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

New day a nights sleep a little stiff in the neck from one position all night but a little better. just thought i'd check in

2.30am here. I'll be checking out soon

Check out some other threads whilke you're here, we'll notice it wherever you post

(& I better find an on-topic link to edit into this post before I get in trouble - will see if I can find anything better than I already posted back in this thread on my "I Want To Live As A Fish" guy from Vic - I'll be back in a while ....)

Ok, found something, my original post is on pg 10.

Someone uploaded the Australian Police Journal photo to this site below. This is the photo I remember from the original news article but there was another one with a detailed police artist impression that I still have to dig up (when I'm less lazy - real life searches are so annoying)

http://www.morticom.com/bloodandguts...enesentry5.htm

BLOOD AND GUTS

DEATH SCENES

(ENTRY 005)
    The picture below shows the dead body of Neil Wilson, aged 49, who was found lying in a wheat field in Victoria, Australia. Wilson was known as a bit of an eccentric and had the idea that he was going to be reincarnated into a fish. It seemed that he died when he put on his home made rubber suit and hopped towards a nearby lake, the only ventilation in his suit being the eyeholes.

ETA Nah, now I'm not sure it is the original. Maybe it's from 1000 Ways To Die & my memory's screwed.

Fuck it. I'm going to have to go through a quarter of a century's worth of Police Journal.
    Last edited by blighted star; 05-22-2015 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Fuck Me. I CANNOT spell or type or grammar at 3am

New day a nights sleep a little stiff in the neck from one position all night but a little better. just thought i'd check in
    I agree with the rest of the folks on here asking you to get help now. Go see someone and keep checking in.

When I was in high school, one of my best friends committed suicide. This is something that hits close to home with me. I never saw it coming, but looking back the signs were there. Now all I can do is wish that I had noticed then and maybe had been a better friend to him.

I hope you get through what you're dealing with. Reach out for help when you need it to the people close to you.

I can only echo what others have said about seeking some help.

One of my closest friends committed suicide when she was 19. Saddest thing was, when she was in ER she kept telling them she didn't want to die, but the drugs she had taken were lethal.

I've suffered from depression since my mum died suddenly when I was 18. Seriously, reach out for help & let us know how you are doing.

I almost lost my younger brother about a month ago. He was in a really dark place and didn't feel like he had anything to lose. He had let things get to him and kept pushing it down and not dealing with it until there was no more room to stuff his feeling down. He thpught he could handle it himself. He's a family man, great dad, strong work ethic, has the nicest lawn on the block. Working on Masters degree #2. On the outside everything looks perfect.

The problem is that most of my immediate family is pretty much genetically predisposed for really bad bouts of depression. I have watched my sister, my younger brother and myself cycle through really deep bouts every few years. This cycle was really bad for my brother.

My poor parents drove a full 8 hours thinking that he was already gone because he was missing during that time. He had very strategicly planned out everything nice and neat so he could complete the deed and not be found by his wife or kids. Luckily sis-in-law figured out where he went. He's struggling through since then. I still have a sick feeling that he is telling everyone including the doctors what they want to hear and it's not over.

I asked him to promise me that if he got to that place again that he would just sleep on it til the next morning. It seems like that time sometimes brings you some resolve and some clarity you didn't have before. Being able to see a new day brings a new perspective.

Fix, there are people that do care and are willing to help. Don't be too proud to seek a helping hand and accept when it's offered.

If my brother would have succeeded a few weeks ago, he would have been responsible for more than one life being taken. The life his children know with their dad would be gone. My parent's, I don't think they could get through, especially my mom. Even though I have my children and grandchildren, my brother has always been the only person in my life that truly gets me. He has been the only one who has truly accepted me in all my nuttiness. I go to him for answers because he is the most rational intelligent person I know. He is my person.

Fix, you are someone's person. Even if you haven't met them yet, they are out there.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

I was posting on Reddit. And I got an angry comment. I pmed the commenter. It was Rachele's friend. I got answers. I've learned who she was. And.. I'm going to see a Therapist. Because I want to get better.

I was posting on Reddit. And I got an angry comment. I pmed the commenter. It was Rachele's friend. I got answers. I've learned who she was. And.. I'm going to see a Therapist. Because I want to get better.
    Good for you.

Thread Information