Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jessica Hazelrigg (23) died when her BMW spilt in two, she was street racing ag

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.

Re: Jessica Hazelrigg (23) died when her BMW spilt in two, she was street racin

[quote author=sheeppiss link=topic=20751.msg1321571#msg1321571 date=1246580666]
    Whenever I see these assclowns on the freeway, I'm always hoping they'll end up this way. 
    [/quote]

+1...ITA.  What a great way to showcase a Beemer's performance.  And her BF behind her in a Bentley?  Damn.  Oh well we know that all they were was rich...they for goddamn sure weren't smart.  Rest in peace Jessica.  What a stupid way to die.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Re: Jessica Hazelrigg (23) died when her BMW spilt in two, she was street racing ag

She gave herself a Darwin award, so whatever there. I'm just glad she didn't take out someone innocent with ther stupidity.

Re: Jessica Hazelrigg (23) died when her BMW spilt in two, she was street racing ag

So sorry since I posted this article I have found they were not racing but merely engaging in horseplay. 
    How silly of me. Lucky no horses were injured as they played.

http://www.zimbio.com/Jessica+Hazelrigg/articles/WsUBpaLFlZ4/Jessica+Hazelrigg+23+year+old+Florida+woman

essica Hazelrigg -- 23-year-old Florida woman dead in 'horseplay'-induced car accident
    Email
    Written by Jake on Jun-18-09 5:49pm
    Jessica Hazelrigg
    Jessica Hazelrigg was a 23-year-old South Florida woman who died in a auto accident.

She and her boyfriend were in engaged in "horseplay" in seperate cars shortly before the accident, according to authorities. The wreck tore apart the BMW Hazelrigg was driving.

From an article at the Orlando Sentinel:
    An early morning accident killed an Orlando woman Thursday after she lost control of the BMW she was driving after some "horseplay" with a Lamborghini driven by her boyfriend, officials said.

The crash on Dr. Phillips Boulevard ripped Jessica Hazelrigg's BMW into two pieces.

Hazelrigg, 23, and her boyfriend had just left a bar in separate cars and were heading back to her house, the boyfriend told investigators.

When Hazelrigg pulled in front of her boyfriend's Lamborghini, she lost control of her vehicle, reports said.

They were not racing but some "horseplay" may have been involved, said FHP Sgt. Kim Miller,

At around 12:07 a.m., Hazelrigg lost control of her vehicle, striking two trees and tearing her BMW in half, according to an FHP report.

The speed limit on that road is 45 mph, but the driver was likely going faster, Miller said.

Check back for updates.

[quote author=libraryk link=topic=20751.msg1364121#msg1364121 date=1250545529]
    So sorry since I posted this article I have found they were not racing but merely engaging in horseplay. 
    How silly of me. Lucky no horses were injured as they played.

http://www.zimbio.com/Jessica+Hazelrigg/articles/WsUBpaLFlZ4/Jessica+Hazelrigg+23+year+old+Florida+woman

essica Hazelrigg -- 23-year-old Florida woman dead in 'horseplay'-induced car accident
    Email
    Written by Jake on Jun-18-09 5:49pm
    Jessica Hazelrigg
    Jessica Hazelrigg was a 23-year-old South Florida woman who died in a auto accident.

She and her boyfriend were in engaged in "horseplay" in seperate cars shortly before the accident, according to authorities. The wreck tore apart the BMW Hazelrigg was driving.

From an article at the Orlando Sentinel:
    An early morning accident killed an Orlando woman Thursday after she lost control of the BMW she was driving after some "horseplay" with a Lamborghini driven by her boyfriend, officials said.

The crash on Dr. Phillips Boulevard ripped Jessica Hazelrigg's BMW into two pieces.

Hazelrigg, 23, and her boyfriend had just left a bar in separate cars and were heading back to her house, the boyfriend told investigators.

When Hazelrigg pulled in front of her boyfriend's Lamborghini, she lost control of her vehicle, reports said.

They were not racing but some "horseplay" may have been involved, said FHP Sgt. Kim Miller,

At around 12:07 a.m., Hazelrigg lost control of her vehicle, striking two trees and tearing her BMW in half, according to an FHP report.

The speed limit on that road is 45 mph, but the driver was likely going faster, Miller said.

Check back for updates.

[/quote]

Obviously horseplay, duh. Yeah, I would think they were going a hell of a lot faster than 45 for her to lose control and tear the car in two. Call me crazy but neither of the BMW's I have owned fell apart during horseplay at 45 miles an hour or simply changing lanes. I must have been doing it wrong. Maybe if this was a 1988 Nissan Sentra I might buy it.  :lol:

Tree 1, BMW 0

Blah, that sucks! IMO there's not much difference between a "drag race" from a stop light and weaving in and out of cars at high speed, both pretty reckless behavior. I was a teenager once, and I sure did some stupid shit in my time behind the wheel of a car, but damn. There's a time and a place for everything, take it to the track ffs. :(  At least it was just her and not an innocent driver just puttering down the road minding their own business. RIP Jessica.

Build proper tracks for people to use, and shit like this wouldn't happen. End of story.Sadly, it'll never happen, as everyones afraid of liability issues.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=deathbywarcraft link=topic=20751.msg1364863#msg1364863 date=1250620661]
    Tree 1, BMW 0

Blah, that sucks! IMO there's not much difference between a "drag race" from a stop light and weaving in and out of cars at high speed, both pretty reckless behavior. I was a teenager once, and I sure did some stupid shit in my time behind the wheel of a car, but damn. There's a time and a place for everything, take it to the track ffs. :(  At least it was just her and not an innocent driver just puttering down the road minding their own business. RIP Jessica.
    [/quote]
    Exactly. You took the words from me.

[quote author=boogieman link=topic=20751.msg1365181#msg1365181 date=1250641350]
    Build proper tracks for people to use, and shit like this wouldn't happen. End of story.Sadly, it'll never happen, as everyones afraid of liability issues.
    [/quote]People just HAVE to race or something? Even if it puts others at risk?
    I guess we've seen enough of it time and time again, so it's obvious this is true. They may as well build someplace where all these morons can go and kill each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Honestly, My point isn't valid in this case. People like the one in this article, are NOT street racers. They're just stupid people who happen to have a fast car, and/or a big ego. Guys do it all the time due to the ego. I think girls do it because they think its all fun and games, then splat.

I was going to argue my point, but after thinking about it... I'm trying to defend a whole different group of people then those described above, So my points would be irrelevant.

Thread Information