Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Super private dream thread

Re: Super private dream thread

I don't remember specifics but my dream last night had something to do with Tink's toe. I never should have made the comment about smooshing and smelling it. 
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

I had a dream last night that me and Chauncy were sitting on my bed together looking at my high school yearbooks.  :lol:

[quote author=ImpalePonytail link=topic=20681.msg1333162#msg1333162 date=1247529488]
    I had a dream last night that me and Chauncy were sitting on my bed together looking at my high school yearbooks.  :lol:
    [/quote]

Did i look cute???????
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=20681.msg1321885#msg1321885 date=1246609499]
    My friend whose apartment burned down dreams about fires all the time, too.
    [/quote]

I keep having dreams where I'm supposed to be going back to high school and I forget the schedule of my classes cause I haven't been there in years and I feel so lost.

I also dream about being in the army or a prisoner and not wanting to be there.
    Congratulations. You've found the secret MDS signature. Please send your answers to "Old Blue", care of the funny farm, Chalford...

i hate when I have "Im" convo's in my dreams!  :lol:
    [quote author=Olivia link=topic=7606.msg1221694#msg1221694 date=1237710360]<br /> She is in the death queue.<br />[/quote]<br />You got me all wrong.

[quote author=Chauncy link=topic=20681.msg1333167#msg1333167 date=1247529969]

Did i look cute???????
    [/quote]

Lol..umm..Yeah? I don't know it was kind of a weird dream and I have no idea what it meant or whats going on in my subconcious&nbsp; :lol:

Ok, when Bowie recommended a movie to me today, it reminded me of this weird dream I had.
    A little background first...in '87 (fuck, didn't realize it was THAT long ago...) I was on my way to the Pontiac Silverdome to see the David Bowie Glass Spider tour with my ex and his parents. On the way, we were in a really bad car accident. My ex was rolling joints in the back seat behind his mother, and I was sitting behind his step dad.

We were rear ended. Hard. Weed flew everywhere. Ambulance comes, cops come.&nbsp; :|
    The next thing I know we are all in the hospital. My ex's stepdad is hurt the worst. The cops come to the hospital to find out where the hell the weed came from.&nbsp; :lol: They are asking my ex as he is coming out of the bathroom at the hospital with freshly rolled joints. No one knows where the fuck this weed magically appeared from.&nbsp;

Now we don't have a ride to the concert! The tickets were fucking expensive! We took a cab there, but ended up trying to leave Pontiac on foot when the cops picked us up cuz the neighborhood was so bad. We ended up back at the police station.

Yes, my ex FIL stayed in the hospital, while we went to the concert with my MIL.&nbsp; :oops:

So, last month, I had a dream that I was in the car with Bowie, and we were going down M-59 and she was driving. There was some guy in the back seat. I was telling her all about the night we went to see David Bowie. After I finished telling her, I found out that the guy in the back seat is the one whose car we were shoved into when we were rear ended. No clue wtf this means. This accident was over 22 years ago.&nbsp; :lol: :lol:

I think between being really sick, and so high up in the mountains breathing this thin ass air, I am dreaming really weird shit.

So I had this dream last night that was a new take on a reoccurring theme.

I have had dreams in the past of being out 'too late' and the tide coming in aggressively, accompanied by giant waves. And I've had tsunami dreams. But last night I dreamt I was on this off shore area with a friend and her two kids when we stayed too long and the waves were getting huge. I wasn't concerned for myself at all but I was super worried about the little kids. So I put them on top of this giant statue and walked through all the crashing waves to get to this tunnel that took me up to a museum I've been to before in my dreams (in fact, the whole beach area is a place I visit in my head from time to time) and got help. I was totally calm and I didn't even get knocked down or anything by the waves, I don't even know if I was getting wet, even though they were huge.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=20681.msg1517697#msg1517697 date=1264456307]
    So I had this dream last night that was a new take on a reoccurring theme.

I have had dreams in the past of being out 'too late' and the tide coming in aggressively, accompanied by giant waves. And I've had tsunami dreams. But last night I dreamt I was on this off shore area with a friend and her two kids when we stayed too long and the waves were getting huge. I wasn't concerned for myself at all but I was super worried about the little kids. So I put them on top of this giant statue and walked through all the crashing waves to get to this tunnel that took me up to a museum I've been to before in my dreams (in fact, the whole beach area is a place I visit in my head from time to time) and got help. I was totally calm and I didn't even get knocked down or anything by the waves, I don't even know if I was getting wet, even though they were huge.[/quote]

heh.&nbsp;

i've had tsunami dreams, too.&nbsp; in the last one i had, the entire earth wound up covered in water.&nbsp; the only things left were buildings that were tall enough and strong enough to withstand the waves.&nbsp;
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Water tends to signify emotions in dreams.

The last tsunami dream I had involved me running to warn people, running through WalMart, and shark-men on Sea-Doos.

Speakin of water though, I had a dream I was in a weird kind of sampan boat cruising off the coast of Australia and I was with some MDS'ers, I assume cause I was asking if we should visit Olivia and TPT. I was tripping about the fact that it's summer there.
    Congratulations. You've found the secret MDS signature. Please send your answers to "Old Blue", care of the funny farm, Chalford...

I'm glad this thread was bumped, I had a really weird dream the other night and came on here specifically looking for the dream thread.

So in my dream I was pregnant, like full term but my stomach was really soft and the baby wasn't kicking at all. I kept telling my boyfriend I was worried but he was ignoring me. I just kept trying to get the baby to move and he(for some reason I know the baby was a he) finally started moving but my stomach was still really soft. The whole dream I had this horrible, nervous, unsettling feeling and I was really sick to my stomach. I woke up the next morning and still felt horrible. &nbsp;

What does any of that mean?

[quote author=k_bass link=topic=20681.msg1517723#msg1517723 date=1264457292]
    I'm glad this thread was bumped, I had a really weird dream the other night and came on here specifically looking for the dream thread.

So in my dream I was pregnant, like full term but my stomach was really soft and the baby wasn't kicking at all. I kept telling my boyfriend I was worried but he was ignoring me. I just kept trying to get the baby to move and he(for some reason I know the baby was a he) finally started moving but my stomach was still really soft. The whole dream I had this horrible, nervous, unsettling feeling and I was really sick to my stomach. I woke up the next morning and still felt horrible. &nbsp;

What does any of that mean?
    [/quote]

From what I remember, being pregnant often signifies having ideas or ambitions you want to come to fruition. Do you have any kind of plans, even having children, that you are thinking about a lot?

I have a recurring dream lately that I am outside durring the day, it's nice and sunny and about 70. Then within a few minutes it turns dark and it's night-time. I'm really just sitting there and looking at the sky, which for some reason in the middle of the city I can still see every star and the moon is at it's fullest, and really big, very bright.

All of the sudden the moon just starts falling out of the sky. The way I am sitting I can't really tell if it's the moon or the earth that is actually moving. Stars start whizzing by with tracers because they are moving so fast. I then realize this is it. It's the end of the earth. I don't know why it's happening, but it is. I don't have time to even walk back in the house to hold the kids before a giant green flash floods my eyes and everything goes dark. Then I wake up.

Im in a horrible mood the rest of the day because of this damn dream.

I had a dream last night that I was putting a condom on my bf and it was a huge bag with a twist lid. :|

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

deliberate_misuse

Last night I dreamed that I adopted a really cool-looking cat.&nbsp; She had fur that looked like a black opal:&nbsp; black, blue and green.&nbsp; She had big, blue eyes.&nbsp; The breeder told me that she had cross-bred an apricot tabby with another breed to get that cat and she had another cat embryo I could have.&nbsp; I said I wanted it so the breeder INSERTED THE EMBRYO INTO MY VAGINA!&nbsp; Some weeks later, I started spotting and then, plop!&nbsp; Out came a kitten in an amniotic sac.&nbsp; I removed the sac and there was a dry, fully-grown apricot tabby.&nbsp; I was really disappointed because I wanted another cool-looking cat so I went out to find a pet store or place where I could sell/give the cat away.&nbsp; I came back home and there was cat poop all over the floor and I realized that I didn't own a litter scoop, litter, or any cat accoutrements.&nbsp; I started to panic and I woke up.

[quote author=deliberate_misuse link=topic=20681.msg1554041#msg1554041 date=1267717236]
    Last night I dreamed that I adopted a really cool-looking cat.&nbsp; She had fur that looked like a black opal:&nbsp; black, blue and green.&nbsp; She had big, blue eyes.&nbsp; The breeder told me that she had cross-bred an apricot tabby with another breed to get that cat and she had another cat embryo I could have.&nbsp; I said I wanted it so the breeder INSERTED THE EMBRYO INTO MY VAGINA!&nbsp; Some weeks later, I started spotting and then, plop!&nbsp; Out came a kitten in an amniotic sac.&nbsp; I removed the sac and there was a dry, fully-grown apricot tabby.&nbsp; I was really disappointed because I wanted another cool-looking cat so I went out to find a pet store or place where I could sell/give the cat away.&nbsp; I came back home and there was cat poop all over the floor and I realized that I didn't own a litter scoop, litter, or any cat accoutrements.&nbsp; I started to panic and I woke up.
    [/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i love that dream.&nbsp; :lol:
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop

[quote author=deliberate_misuse link=topic=20681.msg1554041#msg1554041 date=1267717236]
    Last night I dreamed that I adopted a really cool-looking cat. &nbsp;She had fur that looked like a black opal: &nbsp;black, blue and green. &nbsp;She had big, blue eyes. &nbsp;The breeder told me that she had cross-bred an apricot tabby with another breed to get that cat and she had another cat embryo I could have. &nbsp;I said I wanted it so the breeder INSERTED THE EMBRYO INTO MY VAGINA! &nbsp;Some weeks later, I started spotting and then, plop! &nbsp;Out came a kitten in an amniotic sac. &nbsp;I removed the sac and there was a dry, fully-grown apricot tabby. &nbsp;I was really disappointed because I wanted another cool-looking cat so I went out to find a pet store or place where I could sell/give the cat away. &nbsp;I came back home and there was cat poop all over the floor and I realized that I didn't own a litter scoop, litter, or any cat accoutrements. &nbsp;I started to panic and I woke up.
    [/quote]Jesus. &nbsp;:lol: &nbsp;Did you eat some weird food before bed?

A while back I heard someone mention how they dream about the same house. &nbsp;I knew it's happened to me before, but I couldn't remember the house. &nbsp;The other night I dreamed of it again. &nbsp;I don't remember what exactly was going on in the dream aside from people trying to find and catch me. &nbsp;The house though belongs to a relative, but I'm not sure who. &nbsp;Anyways, it's a huge house that has a big portion that no one goes into. &nbsp;That part features many rooms with dusty old furniture and very little light. &nbsp;There is one door that connects to it from the area being lived in and another door in the basement that goes to the opposite end of the closed off portion. &nbsp;In all the dreams with this house I'm warned to never go into the part of the house but for some reason I end up there before waking up.

[quote author=Cap-n Meow link=topic=20681.msg1554048#msg1554048 date=1267717885]
    Jesus. &nbsp;:lol: &nbsp;Did you eat some weird food before bed?

A while back I heard someone mention how they dream about the same house. &nbsp;I knew it's happened to me before, but I couldn't remember the house. &nbsp;The other night I dreamed of it again. &nbsp;I don't remember what exactly was going on in the dream aside from people trying to find and catch me. &nbsp;The house though belongs to a relative, but I'm not sure who. &nbsp;Anyways, it's a huge house that has a big portion that no one goes into. &nbsp;That part features many rooms with dusty old furniture and very little light. &nbsp;There is one door that connects to it from the area being lived in and another door in the basement that goes to the opposite end of the closed off portion. &nbsp;In all the dreams with this house I'm warned to never go into the part of the house but for some reason I end up there before waking up.

[/quote]

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!&nbsp; i hate the *forbidden part of the house* dream.&nbsp; mine usually ends with me going into wherever im not supposed to go, and as soon as i walk into the room, some unseen evil entity slams the door shut, trapping me inside.&nbsp; :|&nbsp;

I've been having this dream at least once a week since the 10th grade.&nbsp; I'm walking into my high school gym and I'm holding my neck but don't know why.&nbsp; I'm in uniform, bookbag, everything.&nbsp; I walk in and the whole school is in the bleachers like it's morning assembly even though it's night.&nbsp; They all gasp when they see me and I don't get why.&nbsp; My soccer coach is standing to the left of me and he says &quot;Angela, cosa e successo?&quot; which is Angela, what happened?&nbsp; I take my hand off my neck and it's covered in blood, as is the front of my shirt because my throat is slit.&nbsp; The minute I realize that I feel pain and drop to my knees.&nbsp; Right before I faceplant on the floor I wake up.
    :|

I dreamed last night that I ripped out all of my hair and blood was pouring down my face.&nbsp; I woke up crying.

I used to dream about ripping my hair out all of the time when I was a child but I haven't in years :(

I had a dream of a huge earthquake the day before the Chile one happened.

I'm tapping into this unseen ability.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

I dreamed that I moved into this insanely nice loft and this cute guy came to the housewarming and asked me out. Then when I went to meet him, he was ugly so I excused myself and wandered back to explore this huge library built above the loft. Then I was driving in my new car with my roommate when I overdid a turn and we flew off the overpass. She was like we're going to die and I was really calm and like, no, we're not. So we landed on the opposite side of the freeway but the car was fucked, so I exchanged the body for a new one. Then I met another cute guy who was actually cute and we went on a date. The end.

This was either a dream or my yesterday, not sure.

[quote author=Cap-n Meow link=topic=20681.msg1554048#msg1554048 date=1267717885]
    Jesus. &nbsp;:lol: &nbsp;Did you eat some weird food before bed?

[/quote]

Last night I had a dream that I had sex with my husband. Right after I actually had sex with my husband. WTF is wrong with me? I should be dreaming about having sex with other people.

I have the same dream a lot.&nbsp; I dream that I wake up from a dream and my kids are not my kids.&nbsp; In my dream I cry and cry because I am sad that they are not real and I will miss them.&nbsp;
    Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    I mean I spent most V days drunk, but that's because I'm a lush, not bc I was bitter haha

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California

I have had dreams where we sold our car to LeVar Burton from reading rainbow. I have had this dream more than once. I wake up every time going WTF? LeVar Burton? Of all the people I could dream of, him circa 1990 is the best I can come up with?&nbsp; :lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Thread Information