Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Super private dream thread

Re: Super private dream thread

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=20681.msg1317467#msg1317467 date=1246207433]
    The worst is when you have a dream where you're mad at someone and wake up wanting to punch them out. I've had to tell people a few times that I coudln't talk to them until my hostility subsided.
    Heh there was a good flight of the conchords this year where their weird fan was super pissed at brett for something he said to her in a dream.
    [/quote]

:lol: I have kicked my husband in my sleep cos I was pissed at him. yes that is the worst. Cos you're like "why am I so pissed at you!! ARG! I know you didn't really do that!"
    [quote author=Olivia link=topic=7606.msg1221694#msg1221694 date=1237710360]<br /> She is in the death queue.<br />[/quote]<br />You got me all wrong.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=20681.msg1317467#msg1317467 date=1246207433]
    The worst is when you have a dream where you're mad at someone and wake up wanting to punch them out. I've had to tell people a few times that I coudln't talk to them until my hostility subsided.
    Heh there was a good flight of the conchords this year where their weird fan was super pissed at brett for something he said to her in a dream.
    [/quote]

Does this happen with sex dreams?

Last night i dreamt about sexytime with my fellas best mate, i don't even fancy him. But he is coming round in 2 hours, am i going to feel super weird or am i going to fancy him like crazy and chuck myself at him when he comes through the door :lol:

[quote author=Lozz*in*Wonderland link=topic=20681.msg1317605#msg1317605 date=1246215282]
    Does this happen with sex dreams?

Last night i dreamt about sexytime with my fellas best mate, i don't even fancy him. But he is coming round in 2 hours, am i going to feel super weird or am i going to fancy him like crazy and chuck myself at him when he comes through the door :lol:

[/quote]
    OMG I had a sex dream about a good male friend of mine who I am totally unattracted to, and I couldn't deal with him at all afterwards for like a week. I wanted to barf hahah cos I was like ewwwwww.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=20681.msg1318127#msg1318127 date=1246250985]
    OMG I had a sex dream about a good male friend of mine who I am totally unattracted to, and I couldn't deal with him at all afterwards for like a week. I wanted to barf hahah cos I was like ewwwwww.
    [/quote]

He came round with his girlfriend in the end so it wasn't so bad as we were never all of a sudden alone together (like in the dream) so there was no weirdness, might kick in over weekend if he comes round alone :lol:

I just don't understand why i am having sex dreams about him if i don't even think he is slighty cute, never mind attractive. Surely my brain is stored with far hotter people. Meh.

[quote author=Lozz*in*Wonderland link=topic=20681.msg1318229#msg1318229 date=1246284437]
    He came round with his girlfriend in the end so it wasn't so bad as we were never all of a sudden alone together (like in the dream) so there was no weirdness, might kick in over weekend if he comes round alone :lol:

I just don't understand why i am having sex dreams about him if i don't even think he is slighty cute, never mind attractive. Surely my brain is stored with far hotter people. Meh.
    [/quote]
    This will probably make me look like a huge racist but sometimes I dream about a hot guy I am about to make out with and then he morphs into a fat black dude, and I'm all no no no go back!
    Last night I dreamt that I was staying at a hotel that was by a town that was mostly submerged in a lake, and people were diving, and there were giant otters. Then I went into this crazy voodoo store and found all these awesome stockings but they were overpriced.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=20681.msg1318282#msg1318282 date=1246291654]
    This will probably make me look like a huge racist but sometimes I dream about a hot guy I am about to make out with and then he morphs into a fat black dude, and I'm all no no no go back!
    Last night I dreamt that I was staying at a hotel that was by a town that was mostly submerged in a lake, and people were diving, and there were giant otters. Then I went into this crazy voodoo store and found all these awesome stockings but they were overpriced.
    [/quote]

That last part HAS to have a meaning. Way too random! Otters and overpriced stockings, i wish i had one of those dream books that some people have said about, i wonder if all the meanings in them match.....

[quote author=Lozz*in*Wonderland link=topic=20681.msg1318292#msg1318292 date=1246292002]
    That last part HAS to have a meaning. Way too random! Otters and overpriced stockings, i wish i had one of those dream books that some people have said about, i wonder if all the meanings in them match.....
    [/quote]
    I think the otters were just from a prehistoric show I was watching before I went to sleep, and the buildings were from when I was in Gary earlier, but I always have dreams about awesome shit I want to buy that doesn't exist, and this is the first time it's been too much money. I think my judaism is invading my fantasy world.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=20681.msg1318293#msg1318293 date=1246292084]
    I think the otters were just from a prehistoric show I was watching before I went to sleep, and the buildings were from when I was in Gary earlier, but I always have dreams about awesome shit I want to buy that doesn't exist, and this is the first time it's been too much money. I think my judaism is invading my fantasy world.
    [/quote]

:lol:

Is Gary really bad? I have seen it on sites about american ghost towns but having never seen them irl i never know if its over exaggerated.

[quote author=Lozz*in*Wonderland link=topic=20681.msg1318297#msg1318297 date=1246292281]

Is Gary really bad? I have seen it on sites about american ghost towns but having never seen them irl i never know if its over exaggerated.
    [/quote]
    Well, it's amazing because it really is a modern ghost town, but it's bad because there're still&nbsp; lot of poor people living out there and it has a really high crime rate. I think I would have been more willing to explore if we didn't have all of our stuff in the car.

For the past few years now, I have the recurring dream that I run over my son with my car. :/
    He actually did get hit by a car 7 years ago so maybe it's a guilt dream or something.
    I mean, he's fine now and everything but I've had some p.t.s.d. since.
    An elderly driver hit him in front of a new skate park that had opened up in the area.
    I was 3 cars behind the guy who hit him.
    I would really like to stop dreaming this crap tho.

I have reoccurring dreams about large animals chasing and or eating me. Also, I fly in a lot of dreams. Usually to get away from bad guys. Up above trees, kind of in slow motion, just flapping my arms.

Indooroopilly, Queensland, Australia, Australia

I love dreaming. My dreams are super vivid and colourful and I can rewind them and change them sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap-n Meow
    TPT is more caramel. She's sweet and so smooth she'll slide a finger in your butthole.

I had a crazy fucking dream last night.&nbsp; I dreamed that Peavey was uncontrollable and was attacking me and Sam.&nbsp; I had filled the tub full of water to give Sam a bath, so I decided that I had to hold Peavey's head under the water.&nbsp; I don't know if I was trying to drown him or subdue him.&nbsp; Either way, I snapped his neck.&nbsp; I pulled him out of the tub and I was very sad.&nbsp; I ended up holding him and as soon as he died, he started to transform into a baby.&nbsp; But because I killed him, he was a dead baby.

[quote author=Peavey link=topic=20681.msg1321026#msg1321026 date=1246544375]
    I had a crazy fucking dream last night.&nbsp; I dreamed that Peavey was uncontrollable and was attacking me and Sam.&nbsp; I had filled the tub full of water to give Sam a bath, so I decided that I had to hold Peavey's head under the water.&nbsp; I don't know if I was trying to drown him or subdue him.&nbsp; Either way, I snapped his neck.&nbsp; I pulled him out of the tub and I was very sad.&nbsp; I ended up holding him and as soon as he died, he started to transform into a baby.&nbsp; But because I killed him, he was a dead baby.

[/quote]
    omg i was so confused for a second and then I was like THE DOG IS PEAVEY.
    I think this is pretty natural, you're a new parent and really worried about Sam. Before Sam, Peavey was the creature you were the most responsible for.

I remembered a dream from last night. It was about house fires. We lived in a house next to our old house and the old house kept bursting into flames. One other house burned, too, but I can't remember how it fit into the neighborhood exactly.

This makes me wonder how often I dream about house fires which may explain why I grind my teeth in my sleep, or at least my dentist says I do.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=20681.msg1321290#msg1321290 date=1246558092]
    I remembered a dream from last night. It was about house fires. We lived in a house next to our old house and the old house kept bursting into flames. One other house burned, too, but I can't remember how it fit into the neighborhood exactly.

This makes me wonder how often I dream about house fires which may explain why I grind my teeth in my sleep, or at least my dentist says I do.
    [/quote]
    My friend whose apartment burned down dreams about fires all the time, too.

I had a pretty whacked out funny dream last night.&nbsp; I am surprised that I'm remember my dreams that much this week.&nbsp; Or maybe I never paid too much attention to them, since nobody would talk about them with me.&nbsp; :oops:

I dreamt I stepped on a screw, and when I pulled it out of my foot, this metal rod started to come out with it.&nbsp; I went the ER and they told me I had a condition, and they had to transport me to a facility that specialized in this type of issue.&nbsp; While I was in transit, there were several of my colleagues from work in the ambulance with me, but I blacking in and out of consciousness from the pain and the medication that they gave me at the hospital.&nbsp; I remember wondering where Sam was and why Joe wasn't there.

When I got to the hospital, the doctor refused to operate on me, because he had video 'evidence' that I had sustained the injury while I was a stripper and that the hospital didn't treat strippers.&nbsp; He then showed me the video 'evidence' and I shit you not, there I was, all fat and happy, shaking my tits in some customer's face.&nbsp; It occurred to me in my dream that I must have been a stripper during my black out periods and thus forgotten about doing it.&nbsp; I can only imagine what would have happened next, but Joe woke me up to tell me he was leaving.&nbsp; It seems I do my best dreaming at that time of the morning (5am-ish?)

I don't expect anyone to really work through that craziness, I just wanted to share what is going on in my pea brain.&nbsp; &nbsp; :lol:

Sometimes I have really random dreams where I meet people that I haven't seen in years.&nbsp; Really insignificant people too like random people from high school.

I dreamt about my first cat, Nico, last night. I was playing with her and she had all these fleas.

I had a dream that my grandma was living in a trailer park in Florida owned by my current boss. It was a weird trailer.. it was a 2 story house, and on the first story, there was a hot tub in the bathroom, and it was really deep and there were lots of clothes and big black fish and sharks in it. if you flushed the toilet the hot tub would drain, and the fish would disappear. My best friend from school, and another girl I went to school with also lived in this house, along with my Italian aunt, Rosa. The part of the house that Courtney and Olivia lived in was really small and cramped and at one point I was living there with them. And in the exact same dream I somehow ended up in California with Gaila, I work with her mom. And we were somewhere with some guy, and I stole her black grand am. And I was just driving around, and was going back but I couldn't find her. And when I finally did find her, Betty, the crippled girl I work with, not gaila's mom, cleaned out my little green car. I think we were in Florida then.

it was weird.

deliberate_misuse

Last night, I had a very vivid dream that I had an affair with Gene Simmons.&nbsp; He was a Jackie Mason-esque, old Jewish man, very gentlemanly and kind.&nbsp; He insisted on us chewing mint gum before we kissed.&nbsp; He was very clean.

[quote author=deliberate_misuse link=topic=20681.msg1325269#msg1325269 date=1246937412]
    Last night, I had a very vivid dream that I had an affair with Gene Simmons.&nbsp; He was a Jackie Mason-esque, old Jewish man, very gentlemanly and kind.&nbsp; He insisted on us chewing mint gum before we kissed.&nbsp; He was very clean.
    [/quote]

:lol: :lol:
    I don't know what all that means, but it made me giggle.

I have very vivid dreams that I often think are real. Just last week, or the week before, I dreamed the dishwasher was broken and spewing water all over the kitchen and I woke up husband and told him he had to go fix the dishwasher and clean the water. He was like WTF it's two in the morning. What are you talking about?

And I posted this in the speak here but I was dreaming that I was a teacher in school and Ron was the school counselor and he leading a line of kids down the hall. And he had on his sunglasses and hat and was totally at ease being in charge of 20 six year olds.&nbsp; :lol:

[quote author=deliberate_misuse link=topic=20681.msg1325269#msg1325269 date=1246937412]
    [/quote]
    I have had really weird sex dreams about celebs I don't find the slightest bit attractive.

[quote author=Cap-n Meow link=topic=20681.msg1321943#msg1321943 date=1246624469]
    Sometimes I have really random dreams where I meet people that I haven't seen in years.&nbsp; Really insignificant people too like random people from high school.
    [/quote]

Yeah I have those as well. Those are always strange to me because it's not in a school setting either. I always wonder why they show up in my dreams in random spots.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Thread Information