Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Wii thread

Re: Wii thread

ah that make sense, england and japan got wiiplay 1st, I thought you had some connection at gamestop or someshit

I'm totally picking up wiiplay for realz

But I'm waiting for Wario Ware: smooth moves which comes out for the wii as well

I'm sure some people on here has played some of the wario wacky minigames on their gameboys or ds

video games...... :lol:
    With The Sureness Of Sleepwalking.

shiki

you guys got wiis yet? lets talk wii. I know this is an old thread but i didn't want to get anally raped for starting a new wii thread when one already exists.

So far I love my wii. We've got Wii Sports, Zelda, Elebits, Rayman Raving Rabbits and I just picked up Super Paper Mario Wii. I havn't really had a chance to play paper mario wii much but i plan on changing that tomorrow. My favorite game is Elebits. It is insanely fun and adorable and addictive like Katamari Damacy.

I cannot wait for super mario galaxy and wii animal crossing to come out.

anyone else? what is everyone else playing, looking forward to?

[quote author=shiki link=topic=3608.msg306783#msg306783 date=1177199603]
    you guys got wiis yet? lets talk wii. I know this is an old thread but i didn't want to get anally raped for starting a new wii thread when one already exists.

So far I love my wii. We've got Wii Sports, Zelda, Elebits, Rayman Raving Rabbits and I just picked up Super Paper Mario Wii. I havn't really had a chance to play paper mario wii much but i plan on changing that tomorrow. My favorite game is Elebits. It is insanely fun and adorable and addictive like Katamari Damacy.

I cannot wait for super mario galaxy and wii animal crossing to come out.

anyone else? what is everyone else playing, looking forward to?
    [/quote]

im poor so so far i only have zelda and wii sports! but i must say the only reason i bought it was for zelda, its my favourite game ever, but i love the console and i CANT WAIT for animal crossing!

im a videogame freak... has to be said!

shiki

[quote author=Lexa link=topic=3608.msg306834#msg306834 date=1177202984]
    im poor so so far i only have zelda and wii sports! but i must say the only reason i bought it was for zelda, its my favourite game ever, but i love the console and i CANT WAIT for animal crossing!

im a videogame freak... has to be said!
    [/quote]

here is my friend code:1342-0727-3802-1355 add me and send me your miis!

[quote author=shiki link=topic=3608.msg306840#msg306840 date=1177203442]
    here is my friend code:1342-0727-3802-1355 add me and send me your miis!
    [/quote]

its at my boyfriends untill friday but i will when i go over on friday!!

shiki

[quote author=Lexa link=topic=3608.msg306841#msg306841 date=1177203551]
    its at my boyfriends untill friday but i will when i go over on friday!!
    [/quote]

yay! i just love the wii. its so much fun. I love the miis and the polls and all the games etc. I spend too much money on video games for sure. I also have a DS and a DS lite....I LOVE my DS. so many fun games. I think Nintendo is the shit. I have a PS2 as well, recently replaced...and i'll eventually get a PS3 tho so far I havn't heard much interesting about the system.

[quote author=shiki link=topic=3608.msg306846#msg306846 date=1177203765]
    yay! i just love the wii. its so much fun. I love the miis and the polls and all the games etc. I spend too much money on video games for sure. I also have a DS and a DS lite....I LOVE my DS. so many fun games. I think Nintendo is the shit. I have a PS2 as well, recently replaced...and i'll eventually get a PS3 tho so far I havn't heard much interesting about the system.
    [/quote]

oh nintendo really is the shit you are sooo right! i have all of the nintendo consoles running haha.. i think i like 64 the best! playstations are ok but nintendo will always be number 1. my ex bought me harvest moon and im obbsessed with that game ahahahaa its so embarassing!

shiki

[quote author=Lexa link=topic=3608.msg306849#msg306849 date=1177203932]
    oh nintendo really is the shit you are sooo right! i have all of the nintendo consoles running haha.. i think i like 64 the best! playstations are ok but nintendo will always be number 1. my ex bought me harvest moon and im obbsessed with that game ahahahaa its so embarassing!
    [/quote]

i love harvest moon but its frustrating. my daughter is the harvest moon master. its so funny when she talks about wooing the ladies in the game and getting a wife and all that. I have never been able to get any of the ladies  ... I have every nintendo console ever made including the virtual boy  I'd say so far that the DS is my favorite system. I just love it to bits. The game library for the DS continues to be innovative, exciting and fun.

I literally couldn't put the Wii bowling game down.  We played for a good 5 hours till everyone woke back up  :lol:  I cant find a Wii of my own :(

shiki

[quote author=Hellbettie link=topic=3608.msg307035#msg307035 date=1177216725]
    I literally couldn't put the Wii bowling game down.  We played for a good 5 hours till everyone woke back up  :lol:  I cant find a Wii of my own :(
    [/quote]

we love wii bowling. my husband bowls in real life and he swears by the physics of the wii bowling game. I love the golfing too. and i must admit when i first did some wii boxing i thought i was gonna have a coronary, heart beating all fast, sweating, gasping for air hehe. I found my wii just by chance a few months ago at target...it was the first time i actually saw one in real life. good luck on the wii search. I think it is the most amazing system out there. the ds kicks ass too!

[quote author=Hellbettie link=topic=3608.msg307035#msg307035 date=1177216725]
    [/quote]

Try Craigslist.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

finally, something shiki and I can talk about.  Im currently playing Super Paper Mario and also typing from my Wii.

More Wii addicts, YAy!!!

I have Zelda, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Call of Duty and Splinter Cell.
    I haven't been on my Wii for a while as my boyfriend ahd a PS3 and has taken over the TV.

I just got a DS lite too and I have Harvest Moon, Rayman and Bomberman.

I LOVE video games!

Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

OK, I've been playing Bomberman for hours on my DS now, I think I have another addiction.  :lol:
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

shiki

on my ds i just got chocobo tales. my favorite games are Phoenix Wright, Ace Attourney, Touch Detective, Trace Memory, Hotel Dusk, Mario v. Donkey Kong 2, and Worms. If any of you come out to the Minicon bring your DS so I can crush you in Worms and make you cry!

[quote author=Tarren link=topic=3608.msg307595#msg307595 date=1177236274]
    More Wii addicts, YAy!!!

I have Zelda, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Call of Duty and Splinter Cell.
    I haven't been on my Wii for a while as my boyfriend ahd a PS3 and has taken over the TV.
    [/quote]

Weirdness, you and my son have the exact same Wii game list, though, I think he has a Tony Hawk game, come to think of it. We also have a couple Game Cube games (Donkey Konga Jungle Beat rocks my world) that we play on it. I haven't done the whole Wii points thing and going online to buy ooooooooooold games, that's what I want to do next.

It took me three Sundays in a row of waiting outside Target at 7:45 in the morning to finally get my hands on one. I learned that if you walk into a store at any random time, the freaks that get there at 7:45 will have already sold the store out.
    With all this talk of thinking outside the box, I am beginning to wonder what's left inside the box. -Me

[quote author=JustGretch link=topic=3608.msg307727#msg307727 date=1177255875]
    Weirdness, you and my son have the exact same Wii game list, though, I think he has a Tony Hawk game, come to think of it. We also have a couple Game Cube games (Donkey Konga Jungle Beat rocks my world) that we play on it. I haven't done the whole Wii points thing and going online to buy ooooooooooold games, that's what I want to do next.

It took me three Sundays in a row of waiting outside Target at 7:45 in the morning to finally get my hands on one. I learned that if you walk into a store at any random time, the freaks that get there at 7:45 will have already sold the store out.
    [/quote]

That's so cool !

I haven't done much on my Wii online, as I have a hard time actually getting to play it due to my boyfriends PS3 addiction, hehe.

I got mine about a week before Christmas, my boyfriend got it for me and I played on it loads.
    We've had many nights where we've stayed up till 3am playing tennis or bowling.

I'm off work tomorrow and he isn't so I think I'll have a lookie at the online stuff then.

This thread is great, it's cool to see what consoles and games other people like.

I've downloaded quite a few games from the Virtual Console.  Its a very smooth transition.  I'd suggest getting a classic controller if you don't have the Gamecube controllers.

Also the UK gets Super Mario Strikers first.  It will be the true first online Wii game.

shiki

[quote author=Cap-n Meow link=topic=3608.msg309520#msg309520 date=1177306321]
    I've downloaded quite a few games from the Virtual Console.  Its a very smooth transition.  I'd suggest getting a classic controller if you don't have the Gamecube controllers.

Also the UK gets Super Mario Strikers first.  It will be the true first online Wii game.
    [/quote]

i havn't even heard of that game. What kind of game is it?  My kid's really want the Super Smash Brothers wii game, and they also want the sonic wii game.

Shiki, have you been online with your Wii yet? I planned on doing today but I'm a bit hungover, haha.

shiki

[quote author=Tarren link=topic=3608.msg310214#msg310214 date=1177336802]
    Shiki, have you been online with your Wii yet? I planned on doing today but I'm a bit hungover, haha.
    [/quote]

i do collect mii's and love the polls and what not. my kids use the internet browser sometimes. Are there any good online games yet? I can't wait for animal crossing for the wii.

I put my wii code a few posts ago. everyone feel free to add me and get me your codes as well.

[quote author=shiki link=topic=3608.msg310204#msg310204 date=1177335878]
    i havn't even heard of that game. What kind of game is it?  My kid's really want the Super Smash Brothers wii game, and they also want the sonic wii game.
    [/quote]Super Smash Bros Brawl doesn't have a release date yet.  I rented Sonic and thats all id suggest with that game...just a rental.  Super Paper Mario is real fun but also a lttle challenging.  I hear that the first online Wii games will be some pokemon game and super mario strikers..... they should be out this summer.

[quote author=Cap-n Meow link=topic=3608.msg309520#msg309520 date=1177306321]

[/quote]

That effing classic controller is still SO HARD to find around here!
    With all this talk of thinking outside the box, I am beginning to wonder what's left inside the box. -Me

shiki

[quote author=JustGretch link=topic=3608.msg310738#msg310738 date=1177354939]
    That effing classic controller is still SO HARD to find around here!
    [/quote]

when i first bought my wii that was the only controller i could find. I had to do a stakeout at best buy to get my additional controllers. I hate how expensive the controllers are.

Thread Information