Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Wii thread

Re: Wii thread

[quote author=Sheilamadrie link=topic=3608.msg130498#msg130498 date=1167796062]
    My brother got one and it fried his brand new flat screen tv...
    [/quote]
    Haahahahah
    Sorry but what an idiot
    It just a game ya know? I haven't heard from my friends yet about them breaking tv's, I only heard wii/tv stories from people who got off the couch for the first time or blaming the wii for breaking their tv which is pretty pathetic.

Oh and don't blame the wii straps, I still have mines from the day it launch and still no problems.

Tell him to wear the straps or read the warnings which are all over the wii.

I love the stories about how people blame the wii for breaking tvs, good stuf. Bout time newgamers got taught a lesson

haha i played 2 mmo's World of warcraft and Star wars galaxies!  but i havent touch them in ages!!

[quote author=Scars link=topic=3608.msg130949#msg130949 date=1167842985]
    Haahahahah
    Sorry but what an idiot
    It just a game ya know? I haven't heard from my friends yet about them breaking tv's, I only heard wii/tv stories from people who got off the couch for the first time or blaming the wii for breaking their tv which is pretty pathetic.

Oh and don't blame the wii straps, I still have mines from the day it launch and still no problems.

Tell him to wear the straps or read the warnings which are all over the wii.

I love the stories about how people blame the wii for breaking tvs, good stuf. Bout time newgamers got taught a lesson
    [/quote]

I'm sorry, but I must disagree.

www.wiihaveaproblem.com
    “I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

[quote author=swilla link=topic=3608.msg130952#msg130952 date=1167843078]
    haha i played 2 mmo's World of warcraft and Star wars galaxies!  but i havent touch them in ages!!
    [/quote]

First off I like to say your extremely hot not because of the nes controller around yerself but your boobs are very nice as well. Ok who am I to judge, you vs pandora, please fight!

Anyways DS lite does fucking kicks ass
    Do you still have the old big ds? I still have my old blue ds and a ds lite with about 20 games, I never got into animal crossing or harvest moon but I heard both are incredibly addicting on the ds. I really want to get ff3 for the ds but lately I've been playing my wii, just finished twilight princess(zelda) last week, incredible game! Its worth the buy if you have a wii if not then you could always dust off the old gamecube cause zelda twilight princess is out on the gamecube.

I know 5 people who have a psp and 4 of them own a ds. The 4 that owns a psp and ds, all of them admitted that they play the ds more than the psp but the new metal gear solid game came out for the psp so I'm sure that's awesome but they all did admit they have more ds games than psp. As for the 5th person, she doesn't have a ds yet but wants one badly, too bad her mother couldn't score her one for xmas since it sold out and its been out for quite awhile now.

Ok I'll shut up now

I only played a few of the free sport games, I liked the tennis and boxing game.
    [

I got one for Xmas. and I love it!

I have Zelda, Wii Sports, and 2 others which I forget the names of.

I'm trying to get my fitness level down on Wii Sports, too funny, I'm about 56 on it so far!

Zelda rocks!

I'm a big FF fan too, I cried when Aeris died in FF7. 

We have most of the FF games and are awaiting the release of FF12 in the UK.
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

[quote author=Cap-n Meow link=topic=3608.msg130640#msg130640 date=1167819396]
    Pandora is going to go blind from playing with my wii too.* Wink wink, say no more.
    [/quote]

I can't keep my hands off of it!

Hmm, tennis is my favorite wii sport and i love the rayman game. i'm stuck on my 360 though, playing viva pinata which is SO much fun!

[quote author=Scars link=topic=3608.msg130967#msg130967 date=1167843798]
    First off I like to say your extremely hot not because of the nes controller around yerself but your boobs are very nice as well. Ok who am I to judge, you vs pandora, please fight!

Anyways DS lite does fucking kicks ass
    Do you still have the old big ds? I still have my old blue ds and a ds lite with about 20 games, I never got into animal crossing or harvest moon but I heard both are incredibly addicting on the ds. I really want to get ff3 for the ds but lately I've been playing my wii, just finished twilight princess(zelda) last week, incredible game! Its worth the buy if you have a wii if not then you could always dust off the old gamecube cause zelda twilight princess is out on the gamecube.

I know 5 people who have a psp and 4 of them own a ds. The 4 that owns a psp and ds, all of them admitted that they play the ds more than the psp but the new metal gear solid game came out for the psp so I'm sure that's awesome but they all did admit they have more ds games than psp. As for the 5th person, she doesn't have a ds yet but wants one badly, too bad her mother couldn't score her one for xmas since it sold out and its been out for quite awhile now.

Ok I'll shut up now
    [/quote]

i did have the old DS but i got a ds lite and traded my old ds in.And thank you for saying i have nice boobs.

[quote author=Tarren link=topic=3608.msg131045#msg131045 date=1167847844]
    I got one for Xmas. and I love it!

I have Zelda, Wii Sports, and 2 others which I forget the names of.

I'm trying to get my fitness level down on Wii Sports, too funny, I'm about 56 on it so far!

Zelda rocks!

I'm a big FF fan too, I cried when Aeris died in FF7.*

We have most of the FF games and are awaiting the release of FF12 in the UK.
    [/quote]

Damn, still waiting? That blows. I would have gotten it from the US on Ebay by now.

I hate Aeris. I spent SO LONG leveling that bitch up, and she up and dies? WTF? And then Cloud can't even get over it, like DUH! She wanted to die. Get over it and make nice to Tifa.
    “I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

My Wii is keeping me occupied for the time being, hehe.

Tennis is my favourite game on Sports too, Pandora  :-), on Xmas day I thought I was at Wimbledon  :lol:
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

[quote author=Tarren link=topic=3608.msg131059#msg131059 date=1167848189]
    My Wii is keeping me occupied for the time being, hehe.

Tennis is my favourite game on Sports too, Pandora* :-), on Xmas day I thought I was at Wimbledon* :lol:
    [/quote]

:lol: it's so fun! i feel like i actually know how to play now... but damnit, if i get in a game, i will make a fool of myself.  :lol:

[quote author=[Pandora] link=topic=3608.msg131078#msg131078 date=1167848634]
    :lol: it's so fun! i feel like i actually know how to play now... but damnit, if i get in a game, i will make a fool of myself.  :lol:
    [/quote]

Hehe, I was even making the grunting noises when I hit the ball, but I blame that on beer 

I like the look of the Rayman game too, might pick that one up this weekend.

[quote author=Tarren link=topic=3608.msg131083#msg131083 date=1167848804]
    [/quote]

god! the dance game! all you do is flick the controllers when the bunnies get to the point on the board where you hit them off, but my god, that music! i start dancing while I play, lmfao! it's so much fun!!!! it's a perfect game if you like to act like a little kid cause it's just goofy and funnnnnn! 

[quote author=[Pandora] link=topic=3608.msg131110#msg131110 date=1167849376]
    god! the dance game! all you do is flick the controllers when the bunnies get to the point on the board where you hit them off, but my god, that music! i start dancing while I play, lmfao! it's so much fun!!!! it's a perfect game if you like to act like a little kid cause it's just goofy and funnnnnn! 
    [/quote]

I like funnnnnnnn and being goofy, so I reckon I'll be getting it. 

[quote author=Tarren link=topic=3608.msg131118#msg131118 date=1167849505]
    I like funnnnnnnn and being goofy, so I reckon I'll be getting it.*
    [/quote]

haha yes! it's retarded stuff like shooting rabbits with plungers and throwing cows... rampage is pretty cool too. did you ever play that for any of the other nintendo systems. you just swing your controllers around and break stuff. 

This game system is the leading cause of T.V. death in the U.S.A. today...
    I touched the hand of God.... but girls seemed to hold my attention better.

[quote author=Tarren link=topic=3608.msg131083#msg131083 date=1167848804]
    [/quote]

Try picking up a used copy
    Don't get me wrong its still a fun game but I prefer playing it with 2 or more people

Elebits a game that's a MUST buy.

Wiihaveaproblem.com  hahahaahah that site cracks me up  its for people who don't know how to take care of their toys and of course there's gonna be problems since its a new system

Remember when xbox360 1st came out?
    Now that was a big problem
    Most people I know who have an xbox360 are already on their 2nd or 3rd system

I think you should post videos of you goin mental playing on a Wii.
    Then I can laugh at you.  :-)
    Perhaps i spent too long hibernating?

I love Wii... I'm stealing my boyfriends.

I love Zelda, although I'm angry Link has to play songs on blades of grass.  :-(

[quote author=pinkspikes link=topic=3608.msg132295#msg132295 date=1167942493]

I love Zelda, although I'm angry Link has to play songs on blades of grass.  :-(
    [/quote]
    ZELDA!!! HELL YEAH!!!  Your my fav
    I touched the hand of God.... but girls seemed to hold my attention better.

[quote author=pinkspikes link=topic=3608.msg132295#msg132295 date=1167942493]

I love Zelda, although I'm angry Link has to play songs on blades of grass.* :-(
    [/quote]

i love zelda too tis utterly the best.. but bring back the ocarina! hehe

Me and my boyfriend were up till 4am this morning playing the cow racing game on WiiPlay. 

There's a 3 point difference which I will sort out once he gets home from work, heh.

I'm gonna win. 

[quote author=Tarren link=topic=3608.msg133902#msg133902 date=1168021845]
    Me and my boyfriend were up till 4am this morning playing the cow racing game on WiiPlay. 

There's a 3 point difference which I will sort out once he gets home from work, heh.

I'm gonna win. 
    [/quote]

Whoa when did you get Wiiplay? Did it come with a free wiimote as well or package together with the game?
    All I know is that america aint getting that game till 2nd week of feb I think.

It came with the remote that we should have got when we bought it but there were none in stock. The game shop rang me to go pick it up yesterday.

There's a looalike game that can really wreck your head if you've had a few beers, which we had, heh.
    The fishing game really gets me annoyed cause I can't do it, grrrrrr. lol.

I'm in England by the way, if that makes any difference.

Thread Information