Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24

Thread: Wii thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cap-n Meow View Post
    I haven't personally bought them, but I have had friends and roommates that have. Basically you'll buy it, use it for maybe a week then it will sit around unused until someone comes over and wants to give it a try. It will go unused again after that. It's much more easy to just go out and go for a walk.
    Yeah, I was thinking that. I can be pretty faddy. I've got a treadmill that I can go walking on but the Zumba for Wii looks kind of fun.
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarren View Post
    Yeah, I was thinking that. I can be pretty faddy. I've got a treadmill that I can go walking on but the Zumba for Wii looks kind of fun.
    Get Kinect and Dance Central. You'll seriously burn some calories playing that. It implements all your limbs.

I shall consider it whilst I am waiting to get on my feet.
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

my sister bought the zumba game thing and has used it a few times but prefers to go to a zumba class. she hasn't touched the wii in months.

In this seasons, shopping the Winter Coats or other Winter Clothes to ready is wise, the Discount Moncler Jackets Or other Moncler Doudoune are worth to buy from Moncler Outlet store! The Winter Coat Sale Crazy!

Zumba for Wii is awesome! I found it on amazon for like 30 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarren View Post
    Resurrecting this thread to ask: have any of you Wii owners got any of the fitness games/packages and if so do you actually use them or think they're value for money?
    I just decided to re-look around the threads here and saw your post. I do have a Wii and bought the fitness board; however, the best game I have purchased is the Gold Gym's Cardio Boxing Game. There are some tips I have for you if you buy this game.

1.) Bounce back and forth on your feet like it says to do! You can not believe how much it builds the leg muscles just to do that thing in particular.
    2.) Do not use the nunchuck, use a second Wii Remote (you have that option), It feels more comfortable and responds much better than just the nunchuck.

Other than that it causes a sweat and burns some serious calories. Hope that helps.

i haven't read this thread yet, but i figure i'll just post and ask before i go back through it. probably a lot of the earlier information is outdated anyway... i'm thinking about buying a wii and eventually the wii fit...

do you guys have any experience? i haven't bought a game console in forever and a day. i don't know how to begin!

bundle or indi?

rechargeable controller or regular? one or two?

good games? do they all require a lot of activity?

i kind of want to start with some type of dance game and of course, cutsey mario's or zeldas... are these available?

where should i go to get? i recently bought a book on amazon and the asshole never shipped it. i don't buy on the internet ever because i'm afraid of this happening... unless you all have some good advice.

i trust yous guise.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Wii sports resort is a must

Regular controller. 2 is a must, unless you are never around anyone.

If you're talking old school nintendo zelda you like then i'd probably stay away from the new ones. Totally different experience. Marios are good though. Start with the first one and move on up.

In terms of regular old wii. (this what you're talking about right?) Because they did come out with the wii U recently.

Also i'd look at local game stores and shops for games and maybe even the console if you get the regular wii. Pretty cheap now. And they have old used games for under 10 bucks that are fine and would be perfect for you since you haven't played any of them and are just starting over.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

love love love super mario bros wii. i need to look into getting a wii since the wii i used was my sister's and we no longer live together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post

Also, I just noticed my girlbox is full.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    Wii sports resort is a must

Regular controller. 2 is a must, unless you are never around anyone.

If you're talking old school nintendo zelda you like then i'd probably stay away from the new ones. Totally different experience. Marios are good though. Start with the first one and move on up.

In terms of regular old wii. (this what you're talking about right?) Because they did come out with the wii U recently.

Also i'd look at local game stores and shops for games and maybe even the console if you get the regular wii. Pretty cheap now. And they have old used games for under 10 bucks that are fine and would be perfect for you since you haven't played any of them and are just starting over.
    thank you for the info! the last zelda i played was ocarina of time on nin 64 and i liked that one just fine. i love love love mario too. good call.

Quote Originally Posted by whackjob View Post
    love love love super mario bros wii. i need to look into getting a wii since the wii i used was my sister's and we no longer live together.

Wii makes me get up.

No thanks.

I have every "vintage" game ever made hacked onto my xbox.

I play wii sometimes! I like to play Mario Kart on the wifi connection. You can race something like 12 people from across the world. If anyone here wants to get their ass kicked by McMama on Mario Kart, let's share names .

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Wii makes me get up.

No thanks.

that's exactly why... i don't like to move unless i get to earn points and am rewarded with virtual prizes.

Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    I play wii sometimes! I like to play Mario Kart on the wifi connection. You can race something like 12 people from across the world. If anyone here wants to get their ass kicked by McMama on Mario Kart, let's share names .
    oh... once my financial aid kicks in - you're on!

Thread Information