Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Wii thread

Wii thread

Anyone got their hands on a wii yet or played it during the holidays these past weeks? Any wii stories you have to share?

Nothing's more fun than watching a bunch of your friends looking silly as fuck while playing the wii but I gotta admit its a damn fun system. I only got 4 games now (wiisports free) including elebits, zelda, and trauma center. Awesome stuff, I haven't bought a nintendo system since SNES. Anybody here done the same thing?

I just had to spread the wii love

Re: Wii thread

[quote author=Scars link=topic=3608.msg130472#msg130472 date=1167794162]
    Anyone got their hands on a wii yet or played it during the holidays these past weeks? Any wii stories you have to share?

Nothing's more fun than watching a bunch of your friends looking silly as fuck while playing the wii but I gotta admit its a damn fun system. I only got 4 games now (wiisports free) including elebits, zelda, and trauma center. Awesome stuff, I haven't bought a nintendo system since SNES. Anybody here done the same thing?

I just had to spread the wii love

[/quote]

My brother got one and it fried his brand new flat screen tv...
    You remember me as Sheilamadrie......Add me as a friend on myspace so you can talk shit about me on my page when I die..

Wii IS FUN.

oh yeah and i love to act retarded when i play. i dont have stories.

I love my Wii.  I play with it all the time.  I'm going to go blind from playing with it soo much.  Zelda rules.

[quote author=Cap-n Meow link=topic=3608.msg130635#msg130635 date=1167812094]
    I love my Wii Wii.Â* I play with it all the time.Â* I'm going to go blind from playing with it soo much.Â* Zelda rules.
    [/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Pandora is going to go blind from playing with my wii too.  Wink wink, say no more.

My favorite game of all time.

I work at FYE..(For Your Entertainment) and we take pre-orders for stuff, and we had like 20 people give us a down payment on those things in the summer(i think) and we STILL havent gotten them in. All those people just came and got their money back. 
    <br /><br />

I want one. But first I want a PS3. Those are beautiful, and fucking huge, and durable.

Wii, well....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdVYnn1CTVs
    “I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I&#039;m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.â€

Zelda is well worth the investment in one.&nbsp; I'm sure Metroid will be great too.

[quote author=curiousaboutdeath link=topic=3608.msg130722#msg130722 date=1167834279]
    Zelda is well worth the investment in one.Â* I'm sure Metroid will be great too.
    [/quote]

zelda is officailly (by me!) the best game ever.. im currently playing majoras mask again on n64, and the master quest on gamecube! and metroid is the offically second best game, better on n64 than gamecube!! i am unfortunatly a poor student so havnt yet got a wii

[move]i want one, i want one, i want one, i want one, i want one![/move]

[quote author=* L E x A * link=topic=3608.msg130740#msg130740 date=1167834824]
    zelda is officailly (by me!) the best game ever.. im currently playing majoras mask again on n64, and the master quest on gamecube! and metroid is the offically second best game, better on n64 than gamecube!! i am unfortunatly a poor student so havnt yet got a wii

[move]i want one, i want one, i want one, i want one, i want one![/move]
    [/quote]

She's stuck in a Nintendo rut. * L E x A *

There is an amazingg system... called the PLaystation... and a game... called Final Fantasy 7.

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I&#039;m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.â€

[quote author=ParchedTears link=topic=3608.msg130745#msg130745 date=1167835211]
    She's stuck in a Nintendo rut. * L E x A *

There is an amazingg system... called the PLaystation... and a game... called Final Fantasy 7.

[/quote]

i have a playstation and an Xbox 360 but i like nintendo more, probally cause i got a super nindo for my 9th birthday! iv played final fantasy.. erm... cant remeber which one, it had a girl as a gardian or sumthing, but ti was my ex's so when we broke up i sold all his stuff on ebay!

[quote author=* L E x A * link=topic=3608.msg130750#msg130750 date=1167835388]
    i have a playstation and an Xbox 360 but i like nintendo more, probally cause i got a super nindo for my 9th birthday! iv played final fantasy.. erm... cant remeber which one, it had a girl as a gardian or sumthing, but ti was my ex's so when we broke up i sold all his stuff on ebay!
    [/quote]

Ewww. Renoa. 8.
    (Not sure if you mean Garden?or GF? )
    Gardians are in 10, though.&nbsp;

[quote author=ParchedTears link=topic=3608.msg130766#msg130766 date=1167836318]
    Ewww. Renoa. 8.
    (Not sure if you mean Garden?or GF? )
    Gardians are in 10, though.Â*
    [/quote]

haha i just saw my typing was awfull on that one! yeh it was gardians and on PS2!

[quote author=* L E x A * link=topic=3608.msg130771#msg130771 date=1167836559]
    haha i just saw my typing was awfull on that one! yeh it was gardians and on PS2!
    [/quote]

FFX.

Okay. I guess I'll fogivr. Zelda is always amazing.

I have a guilty confession.

I never got to play Animal Crossing, and I still want to. That and the pokemon games. Stupid Nintendo.

haha i think animal crossing looks really good never played it.. i have harvest moon.. its a farming game.. how totally uncool dont ya think ha!!
    and pokemon.. noone can diss it :P

I lurve final fantasy

[quote author=* L E x A * link=topic=3608.msg130803#msg130803 date=1167837355]
    haha i think animal crossing looks really good never played it.. i have harvest moon.. its a farming game.. how totally uncool dont ya think ha!!
    and pokemon.. noone can diss it :P
    [/quote]
    I have Harvest Moon for the PS2. ^_^. I always lose. I want that damn town to be bulldosed, hell I need to raise me some tomatoes, why would I care about your rare weasel?

[quote author=curiousaboutdeath link=topic=3608.msg130834#msg130834 date=1167838722]
    I lurve final fantasy
    [/quote]

Ah. But which is your fav? I'm

9, 10, 7, 10-2, 8 from what I've played and beaten so far. I own all the others... just need to get around to them. Tactics counts too. 12, I'm still debating is Vaan is too gay for my taste.

i am such a final fantasy NERD!!! right now im playing final fantasy 12 and final fantasy 3 japanese version for the DS.And i know so many poeple hated this final fantasy but i LOVED x-2.

And i love animal crossing i play it on the ds

and i have pokemon dungeon blue rescue team for the ds also.

[quote author=swilla link=topic=3608.msg130921#msg130921 date=1167841948]
    i am such a final fantasy NERD!!! right now im playing final fantasy 12 and final fantasy 3 japanese version for the DS.And i know so many poeple hated this final fantasy but i LOVED x-2.

And i love animal crossing i play it on the ds

and i have pokemon dungeon blue rescue team for the ds also.

[/quote]

AGH! I hate you, I want a DS and FF3.. but right now I am still working on CoM on the GBA. I've seen everything on X-2. My best friend loved that game some 250 hrs. I've even seen the Gippal Sphere which you need to catch Rin at the disappearing chocobo thing. ^_^. I of course... played through once and then let amanda do all the work.

You guys should donate a DS to me. As I am unwilling to buy one due to the fact that I own a PSP, but no games, and a GBA and only CoM which I rarely look at. I just can't get as hooked to those as I do my PS2.

i have a psp but i hardly ever play it im always on my ds.

i will list all the systems i have.

NGC
    SEGA
    Xbox
    xbox 360
    Ps1
    Ps2
    Ds
    PSP

and a computer.

[quote author=swilla link=topic=3608.msg130941#msg130941 date=1167842508]
    i have a psp but i hardly ever play it im always on my ds.

i will list all the systems i have.

NGC
    SEGA
    Xbox
    xbox 360
    Ps1
    Ps2
    Ds
    PSP

and a computer.
    [/quote]

Ah. But what games. (PC gamers are fake unless we are talking Diablo or Fable or some shit. Online MMO players are posers)
    I have a PS2, PSP, GBA.. and a phone (haha Sudoku and Tetris)

I used to have more but this bitch I know broke into my house and stole them, because that was funny.

Thread Information