Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Lucas Thomas(21) & Kody Riddle(18) had sex w/ a 12 y/o girl that wanted 3some

Lucas Thomas(21) & Kody Riddle(18) had sex w/ a 12 y/o girl that wanted 3some

ANDERSON — The day after an Anderson man was arrested on suspicion of child molestation, a Muncie man was taken into custody for allegedly molesting the same 12-year-old girl. And a 17-year-old girl could also face charges for having sex with the pre-teen.

Lucas C. Thomas, 21, Muncie, was arrested on suspicion of two counts of child molestation for allegedly fondling and allowing the 12-year-old to perform a sex act on him in April.

Thomas, who goes by the nickname “Skittles,” made an initial court appearance Friday, but has not been charged. Prosecutors asked for an additional three days to file formal counts. He was being held on $20,000 cash bond late Friday.

According to a probable cause affidavit written by Anderson police Detective Jake Brooks:

The girl told investigators she watched Thomas and the 17-year-old girl have sex at the teen’s home in April. The teen told investigators the 12-year-old asked if they could have a threesome, but the teen turned down the request. Following intercourse, the teen performed a sex act on Thomas. The 12-year-old then did the same.

Several days later, the three were again at the teen girl’s home and Thomas fondled and kissed both girls at the same time. The teen and the 12-year-old also fondled each other. On another occasion, the 12-year-old and the 17-year-old were at the teen’s home, and they fondled one another.

Both Thomas and the 17-year-old girl told investigators they knew the 12-year-old’s age. They confirmed to detectives the girl’s account of the incidents.

The police investigation was sparked after the 12-year-old’s mother discovered a suggestive letter the girl had written to Thomas.

The Herald Bulletin doesn’t generally identify those suspected of being the victims of a sex crime. The teen’s name is being withheld because she is a juvenile.

Brooks took Thomas into custody at the Delaware County Probation Department. Thomas was charged in October 2008 with child molestation in Delaware County, according to court documents. He was given pre-trial release from jail about two weeks after his arrest. As part of his release, he was ordered to live with his father in Anderson and report daily to a probation officer.

Thomas offered to plead guilty to a reduced charge of child seduction in March — a month before he allegedly had sex with the 12-year-old. Before his sentencing, he was ordered to undergo an evaluation to determine if he is a sexually violent predator. A pair of doctors determined he is not, however, according to court documents.

Thomas, who previously attended both Highland and Anderson high schools, was given a 18-month suspended prison term and placed on 18 months probation at his June 1 sentencing.

Police officials said paperwork has been forwarded to the Madison County Prosecutor’s Officer seeking to have the 17-year-old girl charged with child molestation as a juvenile. Her status wasn’t immediately known because she is a juvenile.

Prosecutors have already charged another man for allegedly having sex with the same 12-year-old.

Kody W. Riddle, 18, Anderson, was charged Thursday with two counts of child molestation for having sex with the girl.

The 12-year-old told investigators she met Riddle about a week ago. On Tuesday, the two went into an abandoned home along Jefferson Street. The girl said Riddle pulled down her shorts, pushed her to the ground, pinned her down and had sex with her.

The girl said she met with Riddle later on Tuesday to retrieve a sweatshirt he had taken from her while they were inside the abandoned home. She went with him to his residence. Once there, she told police Riddle pulled her into his bedroom and forced her to have sex.

Riddle told detectives he thought the girl was 13. He claimed the sex was consensual. He was being held on $50,000 cash bond late Friday.

------

What’s next?

The Madison County Prosecutor’s Office has until Wednesday to file formal charges against Lucas C. Thomas. Thomas was arrested Thursday on suspicion of molesting a 12-year-old girl.
    http://www.theheraldbulletin.com/local/local_story_171204504.html

WARNING: EYE SEARING JUGGALO MYSPACES. CLICK AT OWN RISK.

http://www.myspace.com/ilovemakayladarling

http://www.myspace.com/453106669

Idiot #1 has WAYYYY too many Myspace App's.  I like how he has all the girly/childish ones too... He's so hardcore.

Lol @ Idiot #2's myspace mood/status

Re: Lucas Thomas(21) & Kody Riddle(18) had sex w/ a 12 y/o girl that wanted 3some

[quote author=boogieman link=topic=20620.msg1313833#msg1313833 date=1245831622]
    http://www.theheraldbulletin.com/local/local_story_171204504.html

WARNING: EYE SEARING JUGGALO MYSPACES. CLICK AT OWN RISK.

http://www.myspace.com/ilovemakayladarling

http://www.myspace.com/453106669

Idiot #1 has WAYYYY too many Myspace App's.  I like how he has all the girly/childish ones too... He's so hardcore.

Lol @ Idiot #2's myspace mood/status
    [/quote]

Idiot #2's girlfriend : http://www.myspace.com/chelseaancil123

Re: Lucas Thomas(21) & Kody Riddle(18) had sex w/ a 12 y/o girl that wanted 3some

Idiot #1's girlfriend: http://www.myspace.com/mdarling15

[quote author=boogieman link=topic=20620.msg1313833#msg1313833 date=1245831622]
    Riddle told detectives he thought the girl was 13
    [/quote]
    Oh Okay well that makes it aceptable then.

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar

Re: Lucas Thomas(21) & Kody Riddle(18) had sex w/ a 12 y/o girl that wanted 3som

The girlfriend of idiot #2 has a RIP of her friend on there,Amanda Brinker.  I looked it up, and apparently theres a 20 year old being charged with her death. She was 14. Apparently he picked her up at her bus stop, took her somewhere to get high..and beat her to death with a jackhammer.
    http://www.theheraldbulletin.com/local/local_story_295223245.html

Re: Lucas Thomas(21) & Kody Riddle(18) had sex w/ a 12 y/o girl that wanted 3som

[quote author=Seraphim link=topic=20620.msg1317622#msg1317622 date=1246216440]
    The girlfriend of idiot #2 has a RIP of her friend on there,Amanda Brinker.  I looked it up, and apparently theres a 20 year old being charged with her death. She was 14. Apparently he picked her up at her bus stop, took her somewhere to get high..and beat her to death with a jackhammer.
    http://www.theheraldbulletin.com/local/local_story_295223245.html
    [/quote]

Well, that explains THIS quote on idiot #1's girlfriends page:

Year and 1/2 with out Amanda Brinker!
    CHelsea ANcil 
      I love you Kody Riddle!

Female
    17 years old
    ANDERSON, Indiana
    United States

Online Now!

Last Login: 6/28/2009

That's one bizarre and tragic little circle of friends... :roll:

Idiot #2's girlfriend's headline : I  love you Kody Riddle! (w/ pic of her and him kissing)

EEEWWWWW .... I'd dump someone if I found that they had sex with an underage girl

[quote author=KillerBeautyQueen link=topic=20620.msg1317631#msg1317631 date=1246217336]
    Idiot #2's girlfriend's headline : I  love you Kody Riddle! (w/ pic of her and him kissing)

EEEWWWWW .... I'd dump someone if I found that they had sex with an underage girl
    [/quote]

Just to add on .. .

Ain't it odd that idiot #1's girlfriend is also underage at 17 years old  :2shocked:

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar

[quote author=MorbidlyLovely link=topic=20620.msg1317628#msg1317628 date=1246216956]
    Well, that explains THIS quote on idiot #1's girlfriends page:

Year and 1/2 with out Amanda Brinker!
    CHelsea ANcil 
       I love you Kody Riddle!

Female
    17 years old
    ANDERSON, Indiana
    United States

Online Now!

Last Login: 6/28/2009

That's one bizarre and tragic little circle of friends... :roll:
    [/quote]

Wait.. sorry thats the one I meant.  My kid was griping as I wrote that and I was trying to hurry.. :lol: :lol:

Kind of odd she would put an exclamation after saying a year and 1/2 without her dosent that typically mean your excited about that

[quote author=saithdaddy link=topic=20620.msg1318256#msg1318256 date=1246287652]
    Kind of odd she would put an exclamation after saying a year and 1/2 without her dosent that typically mean your excited about that
    [/quote]
    lol i thought that too!!
    When i read her page i saw she was quite fond of good ol' Mr. exclamation point!!
    I guess it does make everything seem better!!

Ok none of you guys even know what the fuck you are talking about

yeah it's Idiot girlfriend #2

keep my name out of your mouth.
    And keep Kody's name out of your mouth.

And Dont put my baby sister's death into this.
    There is no reason you should be putting Amanda Brinker in this.

That's just wrong.

Take my name and my myspace link off or i will be making some phone calls.
    you can note do that with out asking people i looked it off so delete it or I will be calling the police.

Not kidding.

and if you have a problem then write me and tell me.

You know how to find me!

And Kody did not do it .
    he already went to court

the little bitch is a whore

did you not read the paper.
    she was having 3-some's with people
    she is a fuckin whore.

and she lied about everything.

So you dont even know what you are talking about.

Dumb muther fuckers!  :2angry:

Yeah!

What do you think you're doing!!

Obviously this girl knows the laws!!!!!

You'd better watch it!!!

The 12 year old was a whore!!!!

Kody is innocent!!!

</sarcasm>
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

Bitch yeah you better watch it.

The police are coming? Hurry someone take down her myspace or else! Whore or not your man is nasty.

you can note do that with out asking people i looked it off
    can someone explain this? 

Bitch your nasty.

And little miss HockeyGirl you dont need to be putting Amanda Brinker's name in it eather.
    Nasty whore!

I'll sew your boyfriends asshole shut and keep feeding him and feeding him.

You know where to find me.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

No you would prob use his ass for something else.
    you little queer.

Stop hatten on my man.

[quote author=chelseaancil link=topic=20620.msg1344538#msg1344538 date=1248570392]
    you little queer.

Stop hatten on my man.

[/quote]

Yeah. I'd butt rape the shit of that little juggalo pedo. Just to teach him a lesson. Where's your boyfriend at now? Wake up and smell the coffee. He just needs grass on the field to play ball. Give me his address. I'll show him how real gangstas do things.  I'll give him a juggalo inspired bukakke mask just for lulz.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

[quote author=chelseaancil link=topic=20620.msg1344538#msg1344538 date=1248570392]
    you little queer.

Stop hatten on my man.

[/quote]
    I swear I never laid a hat on him.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Bitch I could woop you.
    Dont be haten on my man.
    Your just mad cause you look like a fuckin queer,.

DOES HE NOT.

He prob still jacks off to Lance from N sync..
    Fuckin fag!

[quote author=chelseaancil link=topic=20620.msg1344550#msg1344550 date=1248571095]
    Bitch I could woop you.
    Dont be haten on my man.
    Your just mad cause you look like a fuckin queer,.

DOES HE NOT.

He prob still jacks off to Lance from N sync..
    Fuckin beaver!
    [/quote]

How old are you? I think your a little to old for your "mans" taste anyways. He likes the little girls he can take advantage of.

Your so fuckin funny.
    No he did not rape her the little whore lied and said she was 16 and he was really drunk

and i have scene the bitch she looks older then she is

and it was not rape she asked for it.

and thats my husband and baby daddy's so you reallt need to stop talking about him!

Thread Information