Thread: Ross - Motorcycle Accident

mydeathspace

Ross - Motorcycle Accident

Full Name: Ross
    Cause of Death: Motorcycle Accident
    MySpace URL: http://www.myspace.com/84994974
    News Article:
    Additional Information: He ran into a brick wall with his motorcycle.

Re: Ross - Motorcycle Accident

Obituary:  http://www.villeplattetoday.com/content/stephen-ross-guillory

All i could find.

STEPHEN ROSS GUILLORY

May 3, 1989 - June 17, 2009

LAFAYETTE - Funeral services were held for Stephen Ross Guillory, 20, of Lafayette, at Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Church in Lafayette at 10 a.m., Saturday, June 20. Burial followed in the Lafayette Memorial Park Cemetery.

Mr. Guillory died Wednesday, June 17, 2009, as a result of injuries sustained in a motorcycle accident. He attended St. Thomas Moore, Comeaux, and Lafayette High Schools and graduated from Lafayette High School in 2007. He was an avid sportsman, with a passion for deer hunting and four-wheelers that started when he was very young. He attended elementary school at Our Lady of Fatima, where he developed long lasting friendships. At Fatima, he played soccer, baseball and football and continued his football career at St. Thomas Moore High School. He was enrolled at Louisiana Technical College - Lafayette, where he received his first year electrical apprentice certificate. His most recent passion was motorcycle riding as he loved the freedom it brought him. In his last days, he was visited by numerous friends and relatives: a testament to a fine young man. He loved life and embraced an attitude of love and compassion for those around him, and he especially enjoyed making everyone around him laugh. He also protected the people in his life that he loved the most, with a special love for baby Kristopher. He will be sadly missed.

Survivors include his parents, Ginger Thibodeaux Guillory of Lafayette and Stephen Guillory of Ville Platte; one sister, Samantha Lauren Guillory of Lafayette; his maternal grandparents, Waldo and Mary Thibodeaux of Lafayette; his paternal grandparents, William and Verna Guillory of Ville Platte; and his surviving aunts and uncles, Sue and Glenn Thomas, Debbie and Buck Wilkerson, Dr. William Guillory, all of Lafayette, Keith and Charlotte Thibodeaux of Houston, Texas, and June Inhern of Washington.

Read more: EvangelineToday.com - Stephen Ross Guillory
    http://www.villeplattetoday.com/view...Ross-Guillory?

This is stuff from the Myspace:

Chelsy Fontenot
    i love you ross guillory!
    you are missed very much and
    i know your watching over us and i
    want you to know that you mean
    so much to all of us. The past few
    days all ive been thinking about
    were all our memories last summer.
    i will neverrrr everrr forget every
    night me court and tess spent with
    you and the boys. I wish you could
    be here with us to make many more
    memories.
    i love you so much ross
    and you will be in my heart always and forever.
    watch over us big boy

love chelsy
    Samantha Guillory
    i know ur in heaven w God, Adam, and Matt where u belong....but Ross id give ANYTHING.....and i mean ANYTHING to have u here w me....I think bout u constantly.....dream bout u every night if not multiple times a night

and i know u see how many different peoples lives uve touched....9 months later and noone has forgotten you-I TOLD U U WERE WRONG- SO MANY PEOPLE LOVE U...AND STILL DO we will never forget you and I will NEVER stop loving you. ...on a lighter note- saints finally did it! i know u were partyin n the pearly gates ;)

u were the saints #1 fan....we have a pic of u when ur like 5, back when THE saints were the aints, and shore enough u were sportin a saints tshirt.....u loved u some saints gosh i hate this! im so selfish i know u n better place but i want u here w mom and sarge and i---u missed the saints, snow (i have the pics u took last yr), and its mardi gras! stay with me my best friend in the wholeeee world hehehe no one could ever replace u

FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART - I love you brother. see u tonight in my dreams
    2 years ago

Samantha Guillory
    you are all around me~~~ i was at the farm and found a Times magazine in the bathroom from 1985.....the year I was born~~~ how random ey? Then i flipped through it and the actual date that it was published was JUNE 17,1985. The day you passed away and the year i was born. Can you believe maw and pop actually have a magazine in good condition that is THAT old?!??! ....i dunno, maybe its just me, but I thought it was kinda weird....Out of all the days that are in a year that it could have been printed it just happened to be June 17th....of 1985....anyway~~it MADE me think of you...and me love you and miss you more than you'll ever know. keep lookin out for me lil bro I LOVE YOU BIG BIG :)
    http://www.myspace.com/84994974

It looks like you got the right person. Sad how he seemed to think no one'd remember him when he died.

Thread Information