Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lukus Glenn (18) was shot and killed by the police outside his home

Lukus Glenn (18) was shot and killed by the police outside his home

I think these kinds of tragedies are happening tooo much these days. Ive been hearing about stories when kids arent even armed at all, and the police still shoot them.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2007/01/02/Lukus_Glenn_(18)_was_shot_and_killed_by_the_police _outside_his_home
    I have the choice of being constantly active and happy or introspectively passive and sad. Or I can go mad by ricocheting in between.
    ― Sylvia Plath

Re: Lukus Glen..Shot by police outside his home

Ummm, when you get so violent and insane over a friggin' DIRT BIKE that your parents call the cops on your ass, it's time to get help or end it.  He obviously picked the latter.  I hope he didn't breed before he went.

Oh and he had a knife so unarmed does not apply.

[quote author=FadeAway131 link=topic=3597.msg130102#msg130102 date=1167772856]
    I think these kinds of tragedies are happening tooo much these days. Ive been hearing about stories when kids arent even armed at all, and the police still shoot them.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2007/01/02/Lukus_Glenn_(18)_was_shot_and_killed_by_the_police _outside_his_home
    [/quote]

You know, I was always on the fence with stories like this...  Cops are supposed to be keeping civilians "in check", so to speak; and I'm sure it is the farthest thing from easy when you have some psycho with a hooka knife running around.  I know I would have shot him...but thats exactly why I'm NOT a cop.  But really think about what a cop's job is.  They know the dangers that will face them when they sign up.  I heard someone say once that "cops are cops beacuse they are trained NOT to use deadly force", otherwise we could all "police" the cities.

God damn I hate worthless police,  18 year old with a knife won't drop it, tazer him or put a round in his knee....Instead they shoot him dead and get away with murder WTF? That guy in NYC who was murdered in his car the morning he was supposed to get married, because plain clothed officers run up to his car with guns, not even identifying themselves, Shit I would have taken off too because I would think probably what he thought that he was getting car jacked.....  Fuck the police. When I watch AMW while before I go out on a sat night I cheer when they report some stupid pig getting greased. 
    [

[quote author=ChrisClu80 link=topic=3597.msg130131#msg130131 date=1167774685]
    God damn I hate worthless police,Â* 18 year old with a knife won't drop it, tazer him or put a round in his knee....Instead they shoot him dead and get away with murder WTF? That guy in NYC who was murdered in his car the morning he was supposed to get married, because plain clothed officers run up to his car with guns, not even identifying themselves, Shit I would have taken off too because I would think probably what he thought that he was getting car jacked.....Â* Fuck the police. When I watch AMW while before I go out on a sat night I cheer when they report some stupid pig getting greased.Â*
    [/quote]

They shot his ass with beanbag rounds and he did not comply.  He intended to die by cop  :|

Oh and STFU Noob!

God damn I hate worthless police, 18 year old with a knife won't drop it, tazer him or put a round in his knee....Instead they shoot him dead and get away with murder WTF? That guy in NYC who was murdered in his car the morning he was supposed to get married, because plain clothed officers run up to his car with guns, not even identifying themselves, Shit I would have taken off too because I would think probably what he thought that he was getting car jacked..... Fuck the police. When I watch AMW while before I go out on a sat night I cheer when they report some stupid pig getting greased.
    [/quote]

this guy was asking to get shot.  you don't swing a knife at the cops.  period.  if they tell you to drop it, drop the fucking knife.  they tasered him AND shot him with bean bag bullets.  he was raging drunk and totally out of control.  it was suicide, IMHO.

cops do a lot more good than bad.  it's totally ignorant to think that just because there are some crooked cops out there, all of them deserve to die.  fuck the police?  how about the next time you need help from them, they say "fuck chris"...
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

God damn I hate worthless police,Â* 18 year old with a knife won't drop it, tazer him or put a round in his knee....Instead they shoot him dead and get away with murder WTF? That guy in NYC who was murdered in his car the morning he was supposed to get married, because plain clothed officers run up to his car with guns, not even identifying themselves, Shit I would have taken off too because I would think probably what he thought that he was getting car jacked.....Â* Fuck the police. When I watch AMW while before I go out on a sat night I cheer when they report some stupid pig getting greased.Â*
    [/quote]

Remember that next time you need one.
    A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter.

[quote author=daybreaksdisdain link=topic=3597.msg130143#msg130143 date=1167775135]
    They shot his ass with beanbag rounds and he did not comply.Â* He intended to die by copÂ* :|

Oh and STFU Noob!
    [/quote]

A Tigard cop hit him with three rounds from a beanbag shotgun. Glenn didn't fall. Instead, he swiveled back toward his house, the night's last fatal turn. That's all the deputies needed to cut loose. To protect Glenn's family, Gordon said, &quot;the deputies both shot the suspect.&quot;

And sent several bullets roaring into the house, and past the family members they were trying to &quot;protect.&quot;

Yes,The cops were in the right for putting holes into the kid and in the process of putting the family in Danger,the ones they were suppose to protect. Fuck the police? No? Sounds like your sucking their dicks though.

[quote author=Joker link=topic=3597.msg130151#msg130151 date=1167775782]
    A Tigard cop hit him with three rounds from a beanbag shotgun. Glenn didn't fall. Instead, he swiveled back toward his house, the night's last fatal turn. That's all the deputies needed to cut loose. To protect Glenn's family, Gordon said, &quot;the deputies both shot the suspect.&quot;

And sent several bullets roaring into the house, and past the family members they were trying to &quot;protect.&quot;

Yes,The cops were in the right for putting holes into the kid and in the process of putting the family in Danger,the ones they were suppose to protect. Fuck the police? No? Sounds like your sucking their dicks though.
    [/quote]

Yes they were and no I'm not.&nbsp; I'm just tired of paying for these idiots, natural selection baby.&nbsp; If you don't like it bummer.

I agree,this guy is a total douche (-Sigh-these generation of kids kinda scare me more and more everyday) and yeah,He should have been blown away but im more upset by the fact that the cops could have got a clearer shot of him and NOT put the family in danger. Like called the families home phone and told them to get down or go through the backdoor or maybe set up a sniper or thoese police dogs. There were so many options these guys could have gone with. This isent a war where you kill first and ask questions alter. Protecting the Civilians is a number one priority in police work,oppose to the military,killing the opposition.

[quote author=Joker link=topic=3597.msg130156#msg130156 date=1167776462]
    I agree,this guy is a total douche (-Sigh-these generation of kids kinda scare me more and more everyday) and yeah,He should have been blown away but im more upset by the fact that the cops could have got a clearer shot of him and NOT put the family in danger. Like called the families home phone and told them to get down or go through the backdoor or maybe set up a sniper or thoese police dogs. There were so many options these guys could have gone with. This isent a war where you kill first and ask questions alter. Protecting the Civilians is a number one priority in police work,oppose to the military,killing the opposition.
    [/quote]

What happened to the crazies threatening to to jump from a building?&nbsp; Why do they have to get violent these days?&nbsp; I miss the good old days.....

No.&nbsp; Not &quot;fuck the police&quot;.&nbsp; Police DEFINETLY do more good than bad.&nbsp; But it is our right and duty as citizens of this country to question the police, otherwise we would live in a trigger happy society...oh wait...

[quote author=daybreaksdisdain link=topic=3597.msg130157#msg130157 date=1167776611]
    What happened to the crazies threatening to to jump from a building?Â* Why do they have to get violent these days?Â* I miss the good old days.....
    [/quote]
    I blame the media. If your gonna kill yourself,Just do it. If you gone so far as to draw attention to yourself for suicide,then you really dont want to kill yourself. Your a douchebag. An attention whore at its extremist. You know damn well your just trying to get yourself in the limelight because you were pathetic before...now your just being an asshole because your takin airtime from people with real talent.

I wish the cops would just stop showin up to this sort of thing.&nbsp; You raised him, you deal with him.

[quote author=daybreaksdisdain link=topic=3597.msg130109#msg130109 date=1167773215]
    Oh and he had a knife so unarmed does not apply.
    [/quote]

yeah, i was aware that this particular person was armed with a knife...but i read another article on MDS not long ago about a young guy who opened his door and the cops shot him and his dog. he had apparently stole a kids playstation 3 or something...i was trying to find the article but i haven't yet.

and also I do believe cops do more good than harm, and it is really sad when a cop dies. I dont &quot;cheer when a pig gets greased&quot;

I just think officers arent trained well enough to handle these situtations anymore. Im sure there are a lot who can handle it, but its happening to the wrong ones.

I have the choice of being constantly active and happy or introspectively passive and sad. Or I can go mad by ricocheting in between.
    ― Sylvia Plath

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar

[quote author=FadeAway131 link=topic=3597.msg130184#msg130184 date=1167779630]
    yeah, i was aware that this particular person was armed with a knife...but i read another article on MDS not long ago about a young guy who opened his door and the cops shot him and his dog. he had apparently stole a kids playstation 3 or something...i was trying to find the article but i haven't yet.

and also I do believe cops do more good than harm, and it is really sad when a cop dies. I dont &quot;cheer when a pig gets greased&quot;

I just think officers arent trained well enough to handle these situtations anymore. Im sure there are a lot who can handle it, but its happening to the wrong ones.

[/quote]

Here's that article. http://www.mydeathspace.com/article/..._by_the_Police
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

you guys got it all wrong.Â* isn't it fuck tha police?

[quote author=HyperU2 link=topic=3597.msg130162#msg130162 date=1167777348]
    I wish the cops would just stop showin up to this sort of thing.Â* You raised him, you deal with him.
    [/quote]

retroactive abortion?&nbsp;

[quote author=tara12sk link=topic=3597.msg130186#msg130186 date=1167779720]
    Here's that article. http://www.mydeathspace.com/article/..._by_the_Police
    [/quote]

Thank you! Im at work right now so I didnt have a whole lotta time to search for it!
    That particular article really got to me, probably because they also shot his dog...not that its not bad enough they shot him while he was unarmed...but I'm a very big animal/animal rights person. Although I can only assume the dog was trying to protect his owner and may have lunged at the officers. either way, its friggin sad&nbsp; :-(
    ― Sylvia Plath

Law Enforcement are no more corrupt than any other occupation. The Police have helped my family members and even protected me from myself on many occasions.

The Equation is simple: Your Cooperation + Police = nothing bad happening (Unless you did something unlawful). everyone knows that if you threaten to harm an officer he will shot you, Even though I think its better if they just tasers or use non-lethal shooting. but since everyone is complaining about tasers, they have to make due with what they have in order to keep the wackos and sociopaths in check.

They should have just tasered him like they did to this kid at UCLA: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t51D3...ed&amp;search=

Go Bruins!!!

and....... a few remixes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1mBB...ed&amp;search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-Svw...ed&amp;search=

WTF? Tasers don't kill people. Join in everbody. MORE GUNS!!! LESS TASERS!!! MORE GUNS!!! LESS TASERS!!!

MIGHT MAKES RIGHT!!!
    MIGHT MAKES RIGHT!!!
    MIGHT MAKES RIGHT!!!

Tasers can kill too you ignorant troll bitch.

[quote author=HyperU2 link=topic=3597.msg130591#msg130591 date=1167802610]
    Tasers can kill too you ignorant troll bitch.
    [/quote]

only if you have a bad heart....&nbsp; :-P

It's all about timing :)&nbsp; just like a baseball pitch hitting your chest at the right millisecond it can disrupt your hearts rhythm, and it's lights out.

Thread Information