Thread: Woman Arrested for Beating 3 yr.Old to Death After Wetting His Pants

Woman Arrested for Beating 3 yr.Old to Death After Wetting His Pants

Waukegan, Illinois (The Weekly Vice) -- Sofia Nino, a 24 year old Beach Park woman has been arrested and charged with first-degree murder after beating her 3 year old son to death for wetting his pants.

Sofia Nino was charged with two counts of first-degree murder following the death of her son, Azariah Nino on Wednesday, said Mark Curran of the Lake County Sheriff's Department.

Investigators say Nino beat her child after he wet his pants Monday night. Witnesses told police that Nino struck the back of the boy’s head, took him into a bathroom and continued to beat him.

Witnesses also told police that they heard sound of beating and the child screaming while in the bathroom with his mother. Witnesses then saw the boy standing naked and shaking uncontrollably, according to Curran.

"It's an incredibly emotional case for the investigators who worked on the case, from the perspective of the innocence of a little boy, and the bond between a little boy and their mother is virtually unparalleled in terms of the love and caring… You could only venture that this little boy was not able to find any of that in this world," Curran said.

Emergency responders transported the child to Therese Medical Center and then Children's Hospital where the little boy died on Wednesday. A preliminary autopsy revealed the boy suffered a subdural hematoma (bleeding on the brain), caused by blunt force trauma. Authorities also found numerous bruises on the boy’s body, according to police.

Three additional children resided with Nino and her boyfriend in their Beach Park trailer home. Nino's six year old child has been placed with the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services. The other two children who were unrelated to Nino are reportedly being cared for by a relative.

Sofia Nino has been ordered held on a $5 million dollar bond. Her next hearing is scheduled on June 17th at the Lake County Courthouse.

http://www.theweeklyvice.com/2008/06...beating-3.html

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

Re: Woman Arrested for Beating 3 yr.Old to Death After Wetting His Pants

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

holy fucking shit.  the kid was 3 years old.  THREE.  three year olds wet their pants sometimes. 

jesus motherfucking christ, reading about these cases is going to give me a nervous breakdown. 

i hope she dies.  you all know how.

can someone explain how she can be charged with two counts of murder?  that confuses me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=20575.msg1312022#msg1312022 date=1245638366]
    holy fucking shit.  the kid was 3 years old.  THREE.  three year olds wet their pants sometimes. 

jesus motherfucking christ, reading about these cases is going to give me a nervous breakdown. 

i hope she dies.  you all know how.

can someone explain how she can be charged with two counts of murder?  that confuses me.
    [/quote]

I'm confused about the 2 counts of murder myself, Neener. I've read it over several times and it doesn't seem to say. Sometimes it's just legal jargon. And I think that the little boy did have a nervous breakdown. They said people saw him just standing there shaking from head to toe. I think his body was in shock. I knew that the world was really screwed up but it wasn't until I began searching the web for articles to post did I realize how bad it really is. It scares me so much to think that there are so many sickos out there that don't think twice about taking their little kid's life  and in such a way as to torture them to death. What I want to know is why do these people have kids in the first place?

Fuck me. I hate people. What an absolute worthless piece of shit. I have trouble understanding people losing their shit and hitting their kid even once, but to beat them to death? FUCK. Moreover, I have a 3yr old and her little face when she has an accident is enough to bring me to tears. She already feels ashamed and embarrassed what kind of sick fuck tops that off with a brutal beating? FUCK.

Maybe anger managment need to be require to be a parent. 

RIP Baby Boy. 
    I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.

There's too much blood in my caffeine system.

Weekly Vice is published by the wonderful Chicago Tribune so the facts have a 50% chance of getting it right.  Beach Park is the shitty area of Waukegan and Waukegan itself is a sesspool of crap anyway.  She is not listed on the Lake COunty site which is not unusual until they have first court.  I dont understand the double murder either unless she hit him with something than they will list it as two counts. 

What a C word...

My LO was sitting on me yesterday and annouced that they peed on me and I laughed at them, got up and cleaned it up no biggie.  Ive changed a ton of dipes with outfits and dont remember getting mad once, frustrated because they always need changed hen I am runing late but never mad
    My womb is empty, violently ripped apart as my last chance dreams were destroyed.&nbsp; I will never have what I want but I won&#39;t settle either.<br />RIP My Hubby 7/25/99 our babies 6/26/09 (thru recovered ICSI/IVF)

Oh nooooooo your tires all flat and junk.

So witnesses just stood there and watched her beat her child senseless?&nbsp; :2upset:

[quote author=Yomalex3 link=topic=20575.msg1312311#msg1312311 date=1245694468]
    So witnesses just stood there and watched her beat her child senseless?&nbsp; :2upset:
    [/quote]

I was wondering the same thing.

I hope someone stabs the fuck out of her with a rusty shank while shes in prison.

and...

[quote author=Nocturnal1 link=topic=20575.msg1312046#msg1312046 date=1245639929]
    I'm confused about the 2 counts of murder myself, Neener. I've read it over several times and it doesn't seem to say. Sometimes it's just legal jargon. And I think that the little boy did have a nervous breakdown. They said people saw him just standing there shaking from head to toe. I think his body was in shock. I knew that the world was really screwed up but it wasn't until I began searching the web for articles to post did I realize how bad it really is. It scares me so much to think that there are so many sickos out there that don't think twice about taking their little kid's life&nbsp; and in such a way as to torture them to death. What I want to know is why do these people have kids in the first place?
    [/quote]

pretty hate machine butterflykim's Avatar

can someone please explain to me why people like this are able to have kids? it's not fair...
    One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Off with her uterus.&nbsp;

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

WOMAN FOUND INNOCENT IN BEATING DEATH OF SON
    by Lake County News-Sun Staff

Sofia Nino, the Beach Park woman accused of beating her child to death, has been acquitted on all charges.

Lake County jurors found the 25-year-old not guilty on multiple murder counts just before midnight Friday.

Nino, of the 38500 block of Sheridan Road, was facing the possibility of life in prison if convicted. She’s been in the Lake County Jail since her late-May 2008 arrest, following the death of her 3-year-old son, Aziriah Nino.

BOYFRIEND TESTIFIES WOMAN BEAT SON
    by Nicholas Alajakis, Lake County News-Sun

Sofia Nino had a habit of striking her three-year-old son, when the child wet himself, the Beach Park woman’s boyfriend testified Wednesday.

Jason Taylor told jurors that he witnessed Nino hitting her son, Aziriah Nino, several times in the days leading up to the child’s Memorial Day 2008 death, including one instance when she broke a plastic hanger while spanking the boy.

Nino, 25, of the 38500 block of Sheridan Road, is on trial for the beating death of Aziriah.

Taylor, who lived with Nino intermittently last year, said he became concerned with her hitting Aziriah, and at one point he spoke to her about it.

“Most of the time when he peed his pants, he got spanked,” Taylor said.

“I told her she needed to stop hitting,” said Taylor adding that Nino felt remorse afterwards. “She felt bad, ya know,” Taylor said in court.

On the night of the alleged fatal beating, Nino was entertaining a handful of family members at her home, when the child wet himself again. That’s when Taylor and others told police that she took the three-year-old into the bathroom and they heard screams. Later Aziriah came out of the bathroom and took a nap, but never woke up.

Taylor discussed in court how he discovered the body the following day and attempted to revive Aziriah by shaking him and rushing him to the shower to pour water on him. On the way to the shower Aziriah’s limp head struck the bathroom door and Taylor said he heard a loud thump. Taylor said he never told anyone about the child’s head hitting the door.

After a few moments in the shower, Taylor called 9-1-1 and Aziriah was rushed to Vista Medical Center East in Waukegan, before being transferred to Children’s Hospital in Milwaukee, where he died the next day.

I’m not done with this case, not by a long shot. I can’t find anything out about the trial other than what you see here, but I promise you all, I will find out how a jury could possibly find a woman who was a chronic abuser of her son could get away with beating him to death. This just burns my ass, and although I’ve tried to let it go as “just one of those things”, my sense of outrage refuses to let me do that and my conscience tells me I need to do all I can to find out what went wrong. Stay tuned.

*********the link to this page is http://pysih.com/2009/06/22/update-sophia-nino/*************

Dear God, how in the fuck could a jury find her not guilty?????

:2eyesbleed:

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

They tell you never to go to sleep after a head injury and that is exactly what they let him do. If he was found dead the next morning, it had to have been the result of the beatings. Besides, why couldn't they have convicted her of abuse at least? There were many witnesses to that including her husband/boyfriend. He had said that it had happened many times. Also, in a case of suspected homicide, wouldn't there have to be an autopsy?

[quote author=Yomalex3 link=topic=20575.msg1312311#msg1312311 date=1245694468]
    [/quote][quote author=lostlilgirl link=topic=20575.msg1312690#msg1312690 date=1245719961]

On the night of the alleged fatal beating, Nino was entertaining a handful of family members at her home, when the child wet himself again. That’s when Taylor and others told police that she took the three-year-old into the bathroom and they heard screams. Later Aziriah came out of the bathroom and took a nap, but never woke up.

[/quote]

I guess the answer to the question is an astounding YES.

How horrible. Being beaten to death while the family listened and no one does a damned thing.

What what what? They aquitted her? How in the hell did they manage that?

If I had been at someone's house and heard them savagely beating their three year old, I'd be the one on trial. I wouldn't sit around on my arse while the child was abused to the point of being in a flippin' coma. So, if she's innocent they just assume he got the injuries from hitting his head on the door?? That is kind of confusing. I mean, if he got the head injuries from the bathroom door..then what put him in the coma in the first place? Someone should have to pay for this innocent child's life. I wish there was more explaination on the reason why she was deemed innocent.

This entire thing is fucked up.
    I&#39;d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for someone I am not.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

holy fucking shit :2angry:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=20575.msg1312992#msg1312992 date=1245745082]
    holy fucking shit :2angry:
    [/quote]

My thoughts exactly. I want to know WHY she was found not guilty. I will do some more research &amp; see what I can find out.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

Maybe cause the prosecution got overzealous and went for the murder charge. Maybe they could have got her for negligent homicide or manslaughter or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Jesus christ.

And when you're tried for a murder, doesn't double jeopardy apply? She can't be retried can she? Geez that sucks. Poor kid. Poor, poor kid. Justice fails again.

Thread Information