Page 6 of 608 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast

Thread: New members, introduce yourselves here...

Re: Ok..So I guess I'll Admit it..

[quote author=[Pandora] link=topic=444.msg14307#msg14307 date=1154241026]
    at least she broke the ice. i've noticed we have a lot more females than males around here.. wonder why?
    [/quote]

I'm in the mortuary science group on myspace and i noticed that there are more (a lot more) females than males there, too.

anyways, I'm new and just wanted to say hi to everyone.

well hello!!! welcome!  hope you enjoy it here at MDS! :mrgreen:
    The afro smiley is the coolest.&nbsp; :mrgreen:<br /><br /><br /><br />Can someone tell me why Holly&#039;s forehead is so big, yet her brain is so small?

so many new people!&nbsp; :-o welcome!

Re: like this site

welcome! soon youll be so proud of your morbid addiction that you'll spread the word. enjoy your stay.&nbsp; :-D

Re: Ahola!

morbid, i would never use you like that!

...Can I hijack this topic and say that I am new, too? Well, I created this account a few days ago, and I've been lurking here since the forum was added...and I actually have been visiting the website itself for a very long time (when the deaths were still in the double digits, hehe). But yeah, I'm afraid of you scary people. I feel braver tonight, for some reason, so I'm coming out from under my rock to introduce myself, sorta. I don't know if I'll ever post again, but I guess we'll find out, huh? Please don't hurt me.

(I'm seventeen, eighteen on September 15, I am female, and I live in Maryland, by the way. Just in case anyone's keeping track of such things.)

And now I'll run back under my rock and hide.

I've seen you logged in.. always wondered when you would post but I'm glad you decided to. You're 15 days older than me and I used to live in Maryland.. yay for commonground, sorta. I hope you decide to keep posting. We're not as bad as we seem.&nbsp; Everyone is generally nice and gets along. No reason to be afraid.&nbsp;

[quote author=[Pandora] link=topic=468.msg16984#msg16984 date=1154497043]
    I've seen you logged in.. always wondered when you would post but I'm glad you decided to. You're 15 days older than me and I used to live in Maryland.. yay for commonground, sorta. I hope you decide to keep posting. We're not as bad as we seem.Â* Everyone is generally nice and gets along. No reason to be afraid.Â*
    [/quote]

Aww, thank you. Yeah, I'm just generally afraid of...well, everyone and everything. That's how I lived to be seventeen, hehe. And yay for finally being older than someone (most of my friends are within a month of me, but they're all older...it's annoying). I've noticed that everyone seems to get along (for the most part) but I still get nervous, for some reason. Call it paranoia or something. I'm always convinced people will hate me. I guess we all share a common morbidity, though, so I guess it's better than having nothing in common at all. So I should feel safe.

...Even if my brother keeps telling me to get a life and calls me creepy for looking at this stuff. I can't help it. I even submitted one death (although I don't think my coworkers would appreciate it if they knew, since it was a girl who used to work where I do). I keep looking in the newspapers to submit more...I guess that's a tad creepy, though.

And I'll shut up now...I type too much once I get started. It's a bad habit.

hahaha, no, that's fine! you're making a good introduction. you sound a lot like members we have hear and don't worry, i used to be exactly like you. I didn't join this forum for a while and just lurked, read.. finally decided to join and forced myself into conversations. We have other members who skim obits. looking for people who may have had a MySpace.. you're not weird; I promise. From what I know of you so far, I highly doubt anyone will hate you. You seem like a good person and you even type correctly! Just have a good sense of humor and you'll fit right in.&nbsp; :-D

Re: Good to meet you all

[quote author=Allied Forces Unite link=topic=440.msg16968#msg16968 date=1154493942]
    your music kind of scares me...:mrgreen:
    [/quote]

I can really recieve no higher compliment.&nbsp; Thanks!

[quote author=Hideous New Girl link=topic=468.msg16983#msg16983 date=1154496909]
    ...Can I hijack this topic and say that I am new, too? Well, I created this account a few days ago, and I've been lurking here since the forum was added...and I actually have been visiting the website itself for a very long time (when the deaths were still in the double digits, hehe). But yeah, I'm afraid of you scary people. I feel braver tonight, for some reason, so I'm coming out from under my rock to introduce myself, sorta. I don't know if I'll ever post again, but I guess we'll find out, huh? Please don't hurt me.

(I'm seventeen, eighteen on September 15, I am female, and I live in Maryland, by the way. Just in case anyone's keeping track of such things.)

And now I'll run back under my rock and hide.
    [/quote]
    ahhhh september 15... the birthday of beautiful people!! (that so happens to be mine too&nbsp; :-D)

And morbid... i cant quite figure how the make up sex would work at this distance... so think of me next time ur wily the brit&nbsp; heheh

hey, it does work! i've had makeup sex with everyone who has ever posted on the forum... morbid, 4 times.

[quote author=[Pandora] link=topic=468.msg17027#msg17027 date=1154519698]
    hey, it does work! i've had makeup sex with everyone who has ever posted on the forum... morbid, 4 times.
    [/quote]

And the multiple orgasms were fantastic!

Hey new girl. Welcome!

Raggedy and Pandora my dears this may be my only post for the day. I am going to Adobe After Effects training for the next 3 days. I'll miss you all terribly. Sniff.

[quote author=MorbidCuriousity link=topic=468.msg17043#msg17043 date=1154521710]
    [quote author=[Pandora] link=topic=468.msg17027#msg17027 date=1154519698]
    [/quote]

And the multiple orgasms were fantastic!

Hey new girl. Welcome!

Raggedy and Pandora my dears this may be my only post for the day. I am going to Adobe After Effects training for the next 3 days. I'll miss you all terribly. Sniff.
    [/quote]
    NOOOO dont leave me morbid. purleasssse! somebody will have to step in and me my mds best friend... any takers? Ill give u free hermy love

I'll miss you, Morbid! I have to go cause packers are coming soon! BYE

[quote author=[Pandora] link=topic=468.msg17049#msg17049 date=1154522166]
    I'll miss you, Morbid! I have to go cause packers are coming soon! BYE
    [/quote]

You don't pack it yourself??&nbsp; Oh come on....what bad has a lil hard work ever done...

God why do you people have to have lives??? jeez im bored! lol

I'm SNEAKING! I'm in class... shhh!

hehe... HI T!!

I saw you! You were caught! Now bend over you need a spanking!
    <br />The Angel within

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

More please.

CaliforniaPlayer - Thanks for the heads up on the directory. Was getting miffed that I couldn't go past page ten!

Hello Hideous New Girl, welcome! We can be new together&nbsp; :-P

I'm from Norwich in the UK, the land of Alan Patridge but I'm moving to Cambridge, far nicer!

[quote author=Medic link=topic=468.msg18090#msg18090 date=1154603729]
    CaliforniaPlayer - Thanks for the heads up on the directory. Was getting miffed that I couldn't go past page ten!

Hello Hideous New Girl, welcome! We can be new together&nbsp; :-P

I'm from Norwich in the UK, the land of Alan Patridge but I'm moving to Cambridge, far nicer!
    [/quote]

Alan partridge.... AHA!&nbsp; :-P welcome from a fellow brit!!

I still dont kno why I constanley come to this site???? Its realli freakin me out! But in a good way, we are all sick and twisted people!
    Come check me out....<br /><br />www.myspace.com/antionettetorr

Re: Good to meet you all

Hi everybody, I am Lindsey. From Orange County.

Thread Information