Page 594 of 608 FirstFirst ... 94 494 544 584 592 593 594 595 596 604 ... LastLast
Results 14,826 to 14,850 of 15177

Thread: New members, introduce yourselves here...

Hello and welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by leahmaree View Post
    Hi, been lurking for a while, from Adelaide, Australia. decided to just jump in and register. i love all things crime related, always have for as long as i can remember, i love to hear peoples opinions and theories on unsolved cases etc.
    WELCOME!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

I found this site today through a Reddit Unresolved Mysteries thread. I am at page 70 in the thread about the body of Julie Mott being stolen/vanished. So, after spending all that time, I started to feel as though I'm getting to know some folks, and want to be able to chat with everybody.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Cattamus View Post
    I found this site today through a Reddit Unresolved Mysteries thread. I am at page 70 in the thread about the body of Julie Mott being stolen/vanished. So, after spending all that time, I started to feel as though I'm getting to know some folks, and want to be able to chat with everybody.
    Welcome! I have some highlights and some lowlights in that thread Don't judge me on just there. Check out the site! And feel free to contribute. Enjoy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Welcome! I have some highlights and some lowlights in that thread Don't judge me on just there. Check out the site! And feel free to contribute. Enjoy!
    Thanks for the welcome! Of course I'd *never* judge anyone from one thread! Unless they are a little Heartbroken? 1, 2, 3, 4, 10,062....

Welcome to all the new people! I see a couple of new names...don't be afraid to post!

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Omg, me too! I read the entire Julie,mth read and then went in to read the entire GT thread ( omfg that superior sock puppet fiasco was out of this world...that guy) and then figured I may as well sign up and make myself at home Bc I'm hooked! Can't wait to get to know everyone. I'm just a southern gal with an interest in true crime and mystery. This seems like the perfect place for me to fall down a few rabbit holes. Anyway, hey y'all!

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis_Belle View Post
    Omg, me too! I read the entire Julie,mth read and then went in to read the entire GT thread ( omfg that superior sock puppet fiasco was out of this world...that guy) and then figured I may as well sign up and make myself at home Bc I'm hooked! Can't wait to get to know everyone. I'm just a southern gal with an interest in true crime and mystery. This seems like the perfect place for me to fall down a few rabbit holes. Anyway, hey y'all!
    Welcome! I'm glad you like it. Yes, the GT thread is a shitfest lol. Alpha Hydra is still around. I'm sure it will get interesting during the trial.

Welcome! I'm glad you like it. Yes, the GT thread is a shitfest lol. Alpha Hydra is still around. I'm sure it will get interesting during the trial.
    It was like a train wreck. I couldn't look away The case itself is so interesting, but for a couple of days I literally lived to watch you all put that dude in his place. Come October maybe we'll find out if it's actually GT or not. Hey, quick question...the rep thing, is that a premium thing or am I just missing something? Pretty sure I'll end up going premium anyway. (simply for the editing function Bc I'm on an iPad and it makes me the typo queen) I am a huge noob atm, just try to figure everything out. Eventually I will find a picture that will work for my user pic. Thinking that is a size issue.

It was like a train wreck. I couldn't look away The case itself is so interesting, but for a couple of days I literally lived to watch you all put that dude in his place. Come October maybe we'll find out if it's actually GT or not. Hey, quick question...the rep thing, is that a premium thing or am I just missing something? Pretty sure I'll end up going premium anyway. (simply for the editing function Bc I'm on an iPad and it makes me the typo queen) I am a huge noob atm, just try to figure everything out. Eventually I will find a picture that will work for my user pic. Thinking that is a size issue.
    If you're on mobile, I'm not sure about Rep, but if you're using the desktop site you can give and receive Rep. If you look to the left bottom corner of a post that you want to rep, you'll see a little star there. Click in it and it gives you the ability to either add to someone's rep or take away. A little box pops up where you can type a message to the person, but be sure to sign it because unless someone is premium they can't tell who gave them rep.

If someone gives you rep, it will pop up in your notifications.

If you're on mobile, I'm not sure about Rep, but if you're using the desktop site you can give and receive Rep. If you look to the left bottom corner of a post that you want to rep, you'll see a little star there. Click in it and it gives you the ability to either add to someone's rep or take away. A little box pops up where you can type a message to the person, but be sure to sign it because unless someone is premium they can't tell who gave them rep.

Thanks so much for mentioning the rep thing, Boston. I'm used to the upvote system on Reddit and keep banging away at a spot that doesn't exist here.

Thanks so much for mentioning the rep thing, Boston. I'm used to the upvote system on Reddit and keep banging away at a spot that doesn't exist here.
    No problem

Cool deal! Thanks. I'm on an iPad and I just have a triangle with an exclamation on the left and I was afraid to hit it Bc I thought maybe it'd report someone's post or something.

Sorry for double post...ETA: that's what it does try to do! lol I may have to start using my laptop on here.

Cool deal! Thanks. I'm on an iPad and I just have a triangle with an exclamation on the left and I was afraid to hit it Bc I thought maybe it'd report someone's post or something.
    Are you on the mobile version? When I'm on this site, on my phone, I only see a triangle with an exclamation, and not a star.

You won't see it on your own post, and I'm an iPad now and I see it.

Check the lower left-hand box for the style you are using.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Could it be because they don't have the number of posts for it? I don't remember how many you need and know absolutely nothing about how it looks on a phone/mobile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

They figured it out. I got Rep the other day from Memphis.

ETA: My mistake. I got Rep from Maximus who also read my post. My bad.

Hi my name is Carisa and I'm from Oklahoma I was a member years ago but went AWOL from life... I think my screen name might've been JT1D or something along that line... I've been back here lurking but decided to sign up again recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Killingtime View Post
    Hi my name is Carisa and I'm from Oklahoma I was a member years ago but went AWOL from life... I think my screen name might've been JT1D or something along that line... I've been back here lurking but decided to sign up again recently.
    Welcome back

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Welcome back, Time.

Quote Originally Posted by Killingtime View Post
    WB! !
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    WB! !
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Welcome back, Time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Welcome back
    Thank you!! ::

Hey all, I am not new but i was on a very long hiatus and am back!

Quote Originally Posted by Firegirl View Post
    Hey all, I am not new but i was on a very long hiatus and am back!
    Welcome back!

Hello everyone, my name is Rebecca and I have been lurking on mydeathspace for a few years. I joined the site to discuss topics and death articles with everyone, specifically topics like domestic violence, sexual assault, and stalking with the hope that I could possibly prevent these things from happening to someone or give people insight into recovering from these acts. I'm a person that has been through domestic violence therapy, I enjoy reading psychology books, and I hope to contribute something meaningful to this site. And that, I have decided, is my lifelong goal to achieve for the days I spend on online communities and forums..to support and empower victims of abuse and to prevent abuse from happening in the first place.

Thread Information