Page 591 of 608 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 589 590 591 592 593 601 ... LastLast
Results 14,751 to 14,775 of 15177

Thread: New members, introduce yourselves here...

Thanks Angie! I just discovered the "desktop" version url on a thread and this site FINALLY makes sense to me!
    LOL I thought that all of you were typing in code to insert the emoticons and I also wondered why I could never see attachments. It's like a whole new world has opened up right in front of me!

Quote Originally Posted by Schumidity85 View Post
    Thanks Angie! I just discovered the "desktop" version url on a thread and this site FINALLY makes sense to me!
    LOL I thought that all of you were typing in code to insert the emoticons and I also wondered why I could never see attachments. It's like a whole new world has opened up right in front of me!
    You can also post smilies by typing :smilie name:

Your welcome, it took me a while to navigate this forum.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Hi I'm Amanda. I'm 30, single, proud fur mama to 2 kitties. I live in the Virginia Beach, Virginia (US) area and I work in accounting/finance.
    I've been lurking for quite some time. I was so happy when I discovered this site because I was always a bit concerned that there was something wrong with my morbid curiosity surrounding death. To know that there are so many others who do the same thing makes me relieved. haha
    My mother was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor when I was 5 and passed in 1995, when I was 10. I think that started my curiosity, plus I've always been a knowledge seeker. When my 28-year-old cousin, John McCurdy passed in 2006 of a random gymnastics accident, I was affected tremendously. It was such a freak thing, plus we were very close, and he had overcome so many challenges in life to finally find happiness in gymnastics...just to die by cracking his skull open on the concrete floor of the gym. It was traumatic.
    I've dealt with, IMO, a lot of death so far in my 30 years. This site is sort of a therapy for me. I don't wanna sound stalkerish but I feel like I already know a lot of you well, just from reading an obscene amount of threads on this site. LOL it's addicting! But yeah, many of you have made me laugh out loud! I love how Kevansvault details exactly what he would do to these disgusting murderers and rapists and child molesters, if he were able to exact retribution. He's right on the money. I like how Peacebe... seems to be the caring mom type. She's always so empathetic toward the victims and seems to really feel their pain. I like how Bowie will put people in their place if they start going off on irrelevant rabbit trails. Plus she always introduces new ideas and viewpoints to threads that make me think "Hmm, I never thought of that but you make perfect sense...".
    Anyway, sorry for the rant here. As you can tell I'm excited to be here and I hope I don't screw up posting or linking articles during my noob stage.

^ this is the only emoticon I've learned so far lol
    Welcome, Schumidity. I have 3 "sons" - all my fur babies (Stormy, 11 yo Yorkie; Angus, 1 yo Ragdoll cat; Atticus Finch, 8 week old Great Dane).

Thanks for the warm welcomes! I'm not surprised that so many of you have fur babies...us animal lovers are awesome. LOL

Hello!
    I have lurked from time to time over the years and finally decided to join.
    So many times I have wanted to reply to something but was too lazy to register
    I would like to thank Bill the Body Snatcher for inspiring me to join..

Quote Originally Posted by DrMichaelBaden View Post
    Hello!
    I have lurked from time to time over the years and finally decided to join.
    So many times I have wanted to reply to something but was too lazy to register
    I would like to thank Bill the Body Snatcher for inspiring me to join..
    Welcome Dr. Baden-I'm a fan

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Welcome Dr. Baden-I'm a fan
    Well thank you!

I have lurked so long I feel I know some of you.

Hi I'm Amanda. I'm 30, single, proud fur mama to 2 kitties. I live in the Virginia Beach, Virginia (US) area and I work in accounting/finance.
    I've been lurking for quite some time. I was so happy when I discovered this site because I was always a bit concerned that there was something wrong with my morbid curiosity surrounding death. To know that there are so many others who do the same thing makes me relieved. haha
    My mother was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor when I was 5 and passed in 1995, when I was 10. I think that started my curiosity, plus I've always been a knowledge seeker. When my 28-year-old cousin, John McCurdy passed in 2006 of a random gymnastics accident, I was affected tremendously. It was such a freak thing, plus we were very close, and he had overcome so many challenges in life to finally find happiness in gymnastics...just to die by cracking his skull open on the concrete floor of the gym. It was traumatic.
    I've dealt with, IMO, a lot of death so far in my 30 years. This site is sort of a therapy for me. I don't wanna sound stalkerish but I feel like I already know a lot of you well, just from reading an obscene amount of threads on this site. LOL it's addicting! But yeah, many of you have made me laugh out loud! I love how Kevansvault details exactly what he would do to these disgusting murderers and rapists and child molesters, if he were able to exact retribution. He's right on the money. I like how Peacebe... seems to be the caring mom type. She's always so empathetic toward the victims and seems to really feel their pain. I like how Bowie will put people in their place if they start going off on irrelevant rabbit trails. Plus she always introduces new ideas and viewpoints to threads that make me think "Hmm, I never thought of that but you make perfect sense...".
    Anyway, sorry for the rant here. As you can tell I'm excited to be here and I hope I don't screw up posting or linking articles during my noob stage.

^ this is the only emoticon I've learned so far lol
    Human mother to seven cats here

Welcome all new people!

Even though I have been here a little over 4 years, I still feel like a new member...LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Uhh...Hi, I'm new. Sahm of two and a cat. Could someone tell me how to get one of those funny quote signatures. I found one I really like but have no clue how to attach it. I'm always mobile.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stephstephanie View Post
    Uhh...Hi, I'm new. Sahm of two and a cat. Could someone tell me how to get one of those funny quote signatures. I found one I really like but have no clue how to attach it. I'm always mobile.
    Copy the quote, then go to your editing features (same place as you edit your avatar but choose signature etc) and add in [QUOTE ]before the paragraph and then [/QUOTE ] after the paragraph. (But no spaces) VOILA! "Sig Worthy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

And WELCOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    And WELCOME!
    Thank you! I found the avatar edit but I don't see anything that says signature. I guess I'll try on my pc

Thank you! I found the avatar edit but I don't see anything that says signature. I guess I'll try on my pc
    Should be right below it and yes, either use a PC or "Desktop version" on your phone.

If you can't find the right buttons you can PM me a picture of what you want your signature to say or a quote or whatever you want and I can probably put it in your signature line for you.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

I did not see signature either until i hit over 25 posts I believe...

Originally posted by animosity:

Hmu next time, we'll have some soapy gins and then draw each other naked. Until we get kicked out.

But NQ helped me.

Hmu next time, we'll have some soapy gins and then draw each other naked. Until we get kicked out.

hello everyboday, i am a newer here

Quote Originally Posted by foodadditives View Post
    hello everyboday, i am a newer here
    Welcome food additives! Or should we just call you MSG for short?

Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    If you can't find the right buttons you can PM me a picture of what you want your signature to say or a quote or whatever you want and I can probably put it in your signature line for you.
    I will do that!

Testing sig
    Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    ... "excuse me, keep a better fucking eye on your children next time. I found him wandering by the access road." and walked off. I was so angry I could have spit nails at every one of those fucks. No one said a word.

Hi, I'm new :)
    Found this forum mentioned on yet another forum, on a post from all the way back in 2007!
    Everything seems like just my cup of tea so far, so I'm excited to join you.

Quote Originally Posted by Torious View Post
    Hi, I'm new :)
    Found this forum mentioned on yet another forum, on a post from all the way back in 2007!
    Everything seems like just my cup of tea so far, so I'm excited to join you.

Hi! I am new too. Well new member old lurker

Welcome Torious!

Thank you!
    There's a lot to get used to here it seems. I can't even seem to do a search I guess I'll figure it out in time :) thanks for the welcomes!

Thread Information