Page 44 of 608 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 544 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 15177

Thread: New members, introduce yourselves here...

Re: New members, introduce yourselves here...

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=3591.msg158195#msg158195 date=1169634898]
    Wow. That's scary.
    [/quote]

its this texas pride thing
    i cant explain it.
    and youll never truly understand.

so hush up ronny-poo! hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=brie star link=topic=3591.msg158196#msg158196 date=1169634968]
    i cant explain it.

[/quote]
    Well I see middle America, so when I meet people from other countries, I sometimes say
    "I'm not American, I'm a New Yorker."
    Is it something like that? A combination of pride and embarassment?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

no.
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=brie star link=topic=3591.msg158196#msg158196 date=1169634968]
    i cant explain it.

[/quote]

I also have pride for where I live. althoughÂ* kazakhstan is my country. I will always be a Kuczek, this is where I was born. They say that things are bigger and better in Kuczek and i agree. My town is against homosexuals, and we believe in the right to carry grenades and large guns to hunt for sport, and to protect ourselves from the chocolate faces. Many dont know this but most of the people in Kuczek believe that this man Jesus is their savior. Crazy I know. The other towns in Kuczek like to make fun of us. But we have many farms, and also like to raise and play with cattle. Besides Jew fishing, pushing the cattle over until it falls on the ground is one of our favorite hobbies. Because the sun is so hot out here and often we work out side in the day, our necks are very red. The leader of our country lived next door to me. In one of his speeches in a response to a question about the jew terrorist sneaking into our town and taking all our money he say,

"There's an old saying in Kuczek -- I know it's in Ubekistan, probably in Kuczek...that says, fool me once, shame on...shame on you. Fool me...you can't get fooled again. "

Spoken like a true Kuczekian!

roflcopter pilot Mr. Formaldehyde's Avatar

[quote author=borat link=topic=3591.msg158203#msg158203 date=1169636109]
    I also have pride for where I live. althoughÂ* kazakhstan is my country. I will always be a Kuczek, this is where I was born. They say that things are bigger and better in Kuczek and i agree. My town is against homosexuals, and we believe in the right to carry grenades and large guns to hunt for sport, and to protect ourselves from the chocolate faces. Many dont know this but most of the people in Kuczek believe that this man Jesus is their savior. Crazy I know. The other towns in Kuczek like to make fun of us. But we have many farms, and also like to raise and play with cattle. Besides Jew fishing, pushing the cattle over until it falls on the ground is one of our favorite hobbies. Because the sun is so hot out here and often we work out side in the day, our necks are very red. The leader of our country lived next door to me. In one of his speeches in a response to a question about the jew terrorist sneaking into our town and taking all our money he say,

"There's an old saying in Kuczek -- I know it's in Ubekistan, probably in Kuczek...that says, fool me once, shame on...shame on you. Fool me...you can't get fooled again. "

Spoken like a true Kuczekian!
    [/quote]

Hmm...I seem to remember that last "fool" quote. I remember it because it came out of Bush's mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Formaldehyde
    errrr...you got a towel?
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_XO
    no, I got a face though.

youre gonna follow me around now arent you

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=Mr. Formaldehyde link=topic=3591.msg158204#msg158204 date=1169636455]
    Hmm...I seem to remember that last "fool" quote. I remember it because it came out of Bush's mouth.
    [/quote]
    Good going noob.  :lol:
    Can't sneak the obvious past you. 
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

roflcopter pilot Mr. Formaldehyde's Avatar

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=3591.msg158208#msg158208 date=1169636838]
    Good going noob.Â* :lol:
    Can't sneak the obvious past you.Â*
    [/quote]

I know, nothing gets by me. Plus, I know every boneheaded thing he's ever said...mainly because I have my friendly Bushisms calendar every year!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Formaldehyde
    errrr...you got a towel?
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_XO
    no, I got a face though.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=3591.msg158199#msg158199 date=1169635288]
    Well I see middle America, so when I meet people from other countries, I sometimes say
    "I'm not American, I'm a New Yorker."
    Is it something like that? A combination of pride and embarassment?
    [/quote]

I was under the impression that Texas is its own country and the rest of us have just been living under its semi-benevolent occupation since the Johnson Administration or so.  I always tell "far'ners" that I'm from California (if I want to impress them) or Michigan (if I want to confuse them).
    [tt][size=17pt]Most hottest user of correct grammar and syntax.[/size][/tt]<br /><br />[quote author=waltflannigansdog]<br />...spiders fuck up everything...[/quote]

[quote author=christine k link=topic=3591.msg157525#msg157525 date=1169591291]
    I have some new friends who just moved here from Amsterdam.Â* Very nice people.

AdviceÂ* Â* 1.)Â* Â*make your myspace profile available or you will be assaulted as a 'NOOB' with an onslaught of vulgarities

Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â*2.)Â* whether or not your make your information available, prepare yourself to be assaulted as a 'NOOB' with an onslaught of vulgarities.

:-)
    [/quote]

Thanks for the tip, Im hoping for promotion very soon! But...how do I make my information available?
    And coming from Amsterdam; sister, I can handle a lot more vulgarity than you would imagine!

i'm originally from datang, zhejiang province, china, so i don't have to worry about people hating my country when i talk to white ghosts and other foreigners.&nbsp; oh, wait, that's right.&nbsp; the terrorists hate us too.&nbsp; shit.
    [size=6pt][tt]my ex was an argyle golf sock, but he disappeared in the wash.[/tt][/size]

[quote author=FatalFlower link=topic=3591.msg158232#msg158232 date=1169643786]
    Thanks for the tip, Im hoping for promotion very soon! But...how do I make my information available?
    And coming from Amsterdam; sister, I can handle a lot more vulgarity than you would imagine!

[/quote]

FUCKING LUCHY ASS GOD DMANED N00B from Amersterdam. Fuck you for being a N00b, and for being from such a kickass place.&nbsp; :-P

ANd welcome
    Boring game.

[quote author=FatalFlower link=topic=3591.msg158232#msg158232 date=1169643786]

[/quote]

Hehe.

Put your myspace address in your profile and beware of dike jokes&nbsp; :-)

Hell-O everyone! I've visited this site on many occasions before &amp; decided to join the forum today. The name's Jeff, I reside in the Southwestern, Ohio region. I'm twenty four years of age &amp; I work Security. I look forward to conversing with other like minds &amp; if sarcasm is your thing...well then, I'm your guy. My lady &amp; I don't do the Myspace thing, so the website that I've provided on my profile is that of photographs of her &amp; I. Cheers!

Our Photographs however are NOT work friendly
    ~Jeff Skum~

WELCOME ONE AND ALL!!!
    I touched the hand of God.... but girls seemed to hold my attention better.

[quote author=bukkakedelight link=topic=3591.msg158407#msg158407 date=1169655626]
    Hell-O everyone! I've visited this site on many occasions before &amp; decided to join the forum today. The name's Jeff, I reside in the Southwestern, Ohio region. I'm twenty four years of age &amp; I work Security. I look forward to conversing with other like minds &amp; if sarcasm is your thing...well then, I'm your guy. My lady &amp; I don't do the Myspace thing, so the website that I've provided on my profile is that of photographs of her &amp; I. Cheers!
    [/quote]

welcome.. sarcasm is always good.. that wasnt me being sarcastic...

[quote author=Lexa link=topic=3591.msg158422#msg158422 date=1169656088]
    welcome.. sarcasm is always good.. that wasnt me being sarcastic...
    [/quote]

Thank ya kindly.
    ~Jeff Skum~

[quote author=bukkakedelight link=topic=3591.msg158407#msg158407 date=1169655626]
    [/quote]Nice family album you have there.&nbsp; &nbsp; You should have but a NSFW warning on there for those of at work.&nbsp;

[quote author=FemmeFatality link=topic=3591.msg158426#msg158426 date=1169656238]
    Nice family album you have there.&nbsp; &nbsp; You should have but a NSFW warning on there for those of at work.&nbsp;
    [/quote]

There's no nudity, I didn't feel a need to put any sort of warning on there. But, I will modify it.
    ~Jeff Skum~

those images were rather rauncy!!

[quote author=Lexa link=topic=3591.msg158434#msg158434 date=1169656517]
    those images were rather rauncy!!
    [/quote]

If you mean raunchy I would have to disagree. Whereas the term means; lewd, or vulgar. We both feel they were done tastefully. I suppose however, it's all a matter of personal opinion.
    ~Jeff Skum~

sorry raunchy..&nbsp; didnt mean it in a negative way! (i cant spell for shit youl learn soon :-P ) just thought they were very sexy! sorry didnt mean to offend.. your partner is a very pretty woman :-)

[quote author=Lexa link=topic=3591.msg158452#msg158452 date=1169657116]
    sorry raunchy..&nbsp; didnt mean it in a negative way! (i cant spell for shit youl learn soon :-P ) just thought they were very sexy! sorry didnt mean to offend.. your partner is a very pretty woman :-)
    [/quote]

You didn't offend. Thank you for the compliments!
    ~Jeff Skum~

I feel dirty.

[quote author=FemmeFatality link=topic=3591.msg158457#msg158457 date=1169657250]
    I feel dirty.
    [/quote]

Then you had better go &amp; wash up. :-D
    ~Jeff Skum~

Thread Information