Page 3 of 608 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast

Thread: New members, introduce yourselves here...

Re: Ok..So I guess I'll Admit it..

it's hard to take you serious with jiggly cat.  but, yeah i totally agree with you, it's a shame it takes us looking at anothers loss to appreciate what we have.
    The afro smiley is the coolest.&nbsp; :mrgreen:<br /><br /><br /><br />Can someone tell me why Holly&#039;s forehead is so big, yet her brain is so small?

are we having a moment here??? Man, this feels special and It just my first night... HAHAHAHAH

[quote author=SlightlyOdd link=topic=444.msg14363#msg14363 date=1154243746]
    are we having a moment here??? Man, this feels special and It just my first night... HAHAHAHAH
    [/quote]

hugs all around girls!!!
    i feel all warm inside now!
    The afro smiley is the coolest.&nbsp; :mrgreen:<br /><br /><br /><br />Can someone tell me why Holly&#039;s forehead is so big, yet her brain is so small?

[quote author=SlightlyOdd link=topic=444.msg14363#msg14363 date=1154243746]
    [/quote]

Welcome to the family.&nbsp;

:lol: why oh why did I wait so long??? wish you where here last night when I was freaked out after reading the drug log from that dude that dies in the chat room.. my heart, I swear. was thumping like a drum on the second log... My husband got up for work at 2 am and I ask him to call in work cause I was to afraid&nbsp; :lol:..His reaction..&quot;are You smokin somethin?&quot; :lol:..Guess that was a no.

[quote author=SlightlyOdd link=topic=444.msg14370#msg14370 date=1154244108]
    :lol: why oh why did I wait so long??? wish you where here last night when I was freaked out after reading the drug log from that dude that dies in the chat room.. my heart, I swear. was thumping like a drum on the second log... My husband got up for work at 2 am and I ask him to call in work cause I was to afraidĀ* :lol:..His reaction..&quot;are You smokin somethin?&quot; :lol:..Guess that was a no.
    [/quote]

woah, was that a death on here?&nbsp; am i missing something, i wanna read, can you post the link?

I did find it on here.. Not sure where.. Let me Look real fast..

http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?topic=416.0

Its up right now actually.

that is fucking crazy!&nbsp; this guy was a nutjob already it seems, did you see his personal site?&nbsp; &quot;I told you I was hardcore&quot;&nbsp; okay dude, now look at you!&nbsp; God, that makes me want to implant a chip in my kids bodies when i have them!

I know!!!!!!!!!! His poor mom in the other room doing her crossword...

that makes me mad and sad at the same time!&nbsp; how old are your kids?

4 ,1o and 12..Man oh man huh? I almost have a teenager.. Im just tooo young..lol

yeah, you'd better get prepared!&nbsp; the years of hell are coming (in three's none the less).&nbsp;

Man, I was just reading more from that log and that guy's heart had to have exploded or something, I mean he was taking massive amounts of uppers AND downers at the same time! What would possess someone to do that?

Thats what I was thinking.. as I was reading I keep thinking &quot; ok they have to be dissolving now&quot;..My best friend growing up was an acid and crack whore and I know how crazy she went off just&nbsp; on that.. I had my times where I was up 4 days Off ONE hit.. stupid.. Just stupid.. teenagers just don't use a brain sometimes.. including myself. :|

yeah, because for some reason at that age you and all of your friends think NOTHING will happen to me.&nbsp; It's such a stupid mentality!&nbsp; But, as I did, no one listens to their folks, you gotta live and learn.&nbsp; But, I will def. have a tight reign on my kids because I remember how sneaky I was!&nbsp;

Just the reason why my son can not have a girl friend right now.. I was 12 when I &quot;got&quot; with your daddy mr! :lol:

yeah, i was 13.&nbsp; some people my own age can't even believe it but i've done some shit in my day.&nbsp; i'm grateful i turned out the way i have because i could be soooooooooo bad off, like some of the trash bags i used to hang out with!

Well... look how great we turned out in the end..HAHAHAHA
    Well, its off to bed for me.. I'll be back in a couple days.. Going out of town but as soon as I have internet here is where I will be.
    It was soo nice to &quot;meet' you.. Your a sweetheart.. Night.

[quote author=SlightlyOdd link=topic=444.msg14397#msg14397 date=1154247116]
    Well... look how great we turned out in the end..HAHAHAHA
    Well, its off to bed for me.. I'll be back in a couple days.. Going out of town but as soon as I have internet here is where I will be.
    It was soo nice to &quot;meet' you.. Your a sweetheart.. Night.
    [/quote]

aww, you too!&nbsp; good night and have a safe weekend!

Re: Good to meet you all

Names Thomas, im 16. ill be on when i get bored, like when i have no new messages on myspace. hahah

Raggedy ann....47 days away from being 20.... im both male and female...hobbies include: trying to act smart on the internet (and failing).... talking to strangers....smoking too much... drinking too much... hardly sleeping and pretending im a hermy. Nice to meet you all

I'm new as well, but I'll introduce myself.&nbsp; I'm Chris, 27 years old and recently moved to Nashville, TN.&nbsp; I came across this site after somebody advertised it in a group i run on Myspace.&nbsp; Typically I hate spam like that, but this actually turned out to be worthwhile.&nbsp; So far, so good....I'm going to end up reading all of the deaths, but it's going to take a while.

Glad to have another guy join us! Hope you like it here.&nbsp; :-D

I know what you mean, this site is quite addicting.&nbsp; I don't know whether to sort of feel bad for being SO morbidly curious about these things, or to just accept it as human nature that people in general are interested in this stuff.&nbsp; Every time I read one of the obituaries, I have to look at the profile...read their comments...and the news blurb...it's all too engrossing.

grace, 21, awesome in every way
    [quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=4526.msg172502#msg172502 date=1170561506]<br />How can you have any lack of love for SG!?!?<br /><br />I tink shes more kewler then most!<br />[/quote]

Thread Information