Page 2 of 608 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast

Thread: New members, introduce yourselves here...

Re: Ok..So I guess I'll Admit it..

Well I was just about to say hi..  :|
    DOOSHING THE COMPETITION SINCE 1987

at least she broke the ice. i've noticed we have a lot more females than males around here.. wonder why?

i know, it's like a pie fest around here!!! WE WANT SAUSAGE!!!!!
    The afro smiley is the coolest.&nbsp; :mrgreen:<br /><br /><br /><br />Can someone tell me why Holly&#039;s forehead is so big, yet her brain is so small?

HI Guys! It's sorta funny talking to you.. I feel like I have been holding the other phone.. hiding, Listing on conversations that were not mine every night here..But still know everyone.. just from being nosey.. Ah the freedom to speak.. LOL

HEYYYYY, there she is.&nbsp; I know it's kind of fun to do that isn't it??
    The afro smiley is the coolest.&nbsp; :mrgreen:<br /><br /><br /><br />Can someone tell me why Holly&#039;s forehead is so big, yet her brain is so small?

Cracking up... I was looking at the profile trying to figure it out.. No sausage here.. sorry hahaha

[quote author=SlightlyOdd link=topic=444.msg14312#msg14312 date=1154241179]
    HI Guys! It's sorta funny talking to you.. I feel like I have been holding the other phone.. hiding, Listing on conversations that were not mine every night here..But still know everyone.. just from being nosey.. Ah the freedom to speak.. LOL

[/quote]

Haha, don't worry. You'll be a part of the conversations in no time. Just glad you decided to join us.

[quote author=[Pandora] link=topic=444.msg14319#msg14319 date=1154241319]
    [quote author=SlightlyOdd link=topic=444.msg14312#msg14312 date=1154241179]

[/quote]

Haha, don't worry. You'll be a part of the conversations in no time. Just glad you decided to join us.
    [/quote]

yes, the more the merrier I like to say!

Your cat cracks me up.. I thought it was humping the first time I saw it .

[quote author=SlightlyOdd link=topic=444.msg14322#msg14322 date=1154241415]
    Your cat cracks me up.. I thought it was humping the first time I saw it .
    [/quote]

her cat likes to much as she does! fap fap

Jiggly Cat is the forum God!

So the freaky thing is this.. I will stay on here reading for hours.. I have went back and read all the old posts.. I'm always on here at night alone, and freak the crap out of myself. Then I cant go to sleep cause I cant stop thinking about it... tell me I'm not alone here..&nbsp; :-o... I tell myself.. nah, Ill skip tonight and then here I am again.. Man Like a freak Cig man. Lol

GIRL, I'm sick with bronchitis right now, and I've been on this thing ALL NIGHT for the past 2 nights.&nbsp; It's like freakin' crack, but in a good way!&nbsp; It's funny because I started coming on here after my brother in law told me about it and I was really hatin' on the fact that people were on here dissing these dead folks.&nbsp; Then it became an obsession, reading about how they died and then reading their myspace page.&nbsp; It's a wierd feeling...anywho, so I was one of the jackasses taking part in the flame wars and realized, I'm just as bad as them spewing all of my opinions on these pages contradicts what I'm telling these other people.&nbsp; So, like the old saying goes, if ya can't beat 'em, join 'em (not in making fun of the dead though).&nbsp; I've come across some really cool cats on this site!

haha, i don't disrespect the dead either but there are some cool people here and I enjoy reading about the deaths. I'm obsessed with this site.

[quote author=[Pandora] link=topic=444.msg14334#msg14334 date=1154242366]
    haha, i don't disrespect the dead either but there are some cool people here and I enjoy reading about the deaths. I'm obsessed with this site.
    [/quote]

me as well!&nbsp; 8-)

OH god.. thank you I'm not the only one reading hours on end.. I find myself having &quot;favorite&quot; sites of people who died and going back to see how their family is doing. '
    The young mother and wife who just got shot is just 30 minutes from me.. after reading her husbands post about it.. I CRIED! My Husband was like.. No you arent..LOL
    I go on their sites everyday just to see whats up.. Now thats just wierd... Now my new thing is if I were to die what would be On MY site..Cause You know You all would be there talking about me.. HAHAH

[quote author=SlightlyOdd link=topic=444.msg14336#msg14336 date=1154242420]
    OH god.. thank you I'm not the only one reading hours on end.. I find myself having &quot;favorite&quot; sites of people who died and going back to see how their family is doing. '
    The young mother and wife who just got shot is just 30 minutes from me.. after reading her husbands post about it.. I CRIED! My Husband was like.. No you arent..LOL
    I go on their sites everyday just to see whats up.. Now thats just wierd... Now my new thing is if I were to die what would be On MY site..Cause You know You all would be there talking about me.. HAHAH
    [/quote]

I cried after reading about the 18yr old girl (she was a new mom) who drove her car in front of a train and commited suicide.&nbsp; I think she had postpartum depression (or however you spell it). I was so sad, because she tried to ask for help, she wrote a blog on her myspace page about how sad she was and how she wanted it all to end, then she wrote 4 of her friends and told them to read it.&nbsp; Two days later she killed herself, it seems so tragic because it could have been prevented!

i have cried from a few profiles and some people's sites i still visit. you're not alone on that!

I missed the mom one.. Gosh it really hits home I guess. I just think what would it be to lose someone so close? I lost&nbsp; my baby when I was still pregnant and still mourn him so much..but to actually see them grow and pass.. I don't know if I could do it..In the end it's just really heartbreaking all the way around.

I'm sorry for your lose, SlightlyOdd. That must've been devestating.

[quote author=SlightlyOdd link=topic=444.msg14346#msg14346 date=1154242977]
    I missed the mom one.. Gosh it really hits home I guess. I just think what would it be to lose someone so close? I lostÂ* my baby when I was still pregnant and still mourn him so much..but to actually see them grow and pass.. I don't know if I could do it..In the end it's just really heartbreaking all the way around.
    [/quote]

Yeah, I could never imagine that happening, it defies the laws of nature (well human nature not mother nature)--so sorry
    very true, i guess i kind of like the sadness it reminds me that i'm still alive and in a sick way i take comfort in the fact that i could have it much worse. Â*is that wrong to say?

no, i think that's reasonable. this site is a constant reminder of what you could lose at any moment and how thankful you should be for each day you have.

NO! Thats so how I feel.. Like when I come here i leave and look at the people I love different.. I have moments where I think.. what if this person in my life where gone.. I have to stop myself cause I get so upset.. this site just helps with the reality of it all.

[quote author=[Pandora] link=topic=444.msg14352#msg14352 date=1154243264]
    no, i think that's reasonable. this site is a constant reminder of what you could lose at any moment and how thankful you should be for each day you have.
    [/quote]

aww, now you're getting all insightful on me!

:oops: i have my serious moments.

Thread Information