Page 603 of 608 FirstFirst ... 103 503 553 593 601 602 603 604 605 ... LastLast
Results 15,051 to 15,075 of 15177

Thread: New members, introduce yourselves here...

I have noticed there have been a lot of guests lately.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    2 members and 1233 guests

Come on, guests! Sign up and become a member!
    Right? They have been out on droves the last week or so. It would be nice to have some of them make that commitment. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I have noticed there have been a lot of guests lately.
    I think it's because Mike said in his post on the FB mds page for that one chick who killed her sister in a wreck and just was arrested again that the video from the first wreck was in the forum thread.

I wanted to introduce myself. I found this site while googling my step-son's name. I was so surprised to find that he was listed in the archives under Medical-Heart. It looks as if someone had just recently posted the information about his death at the end of September. Is there anyway to find out who created the post/article? I understand if there are rules that prevent giving out this information, but I am really curious to know more about how/who entered his death here.

A little more about myself...I love the macabre, horror movies, the paranormal, researching serial killers, and medical oddities. I hope to find out more information about this site. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by anniewilkes View Post
    I wanted to introduce myself. I found this site while googling my step-son's name. I was so surprised to find that he was listed in the archives under Medical-Heart. It looks as if someone had just recently posted the information about his death at the end of September. Is there anyway to find out who created the post/article? I understand if there are rules that prevent giving out this information, but I am really curious to know more about how/who entered his death here.

A little more about myself...I love the macabre, horror movies, the paranormal, researching serial killers, and medical oddities. I hope to find out more information about this site. Thanks in advance.
    Welcome Annie!

I’m sorry about your step son.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by anniewilkes View Post

Welcome Annie! If his death was listed on a medical examiner site, it's possible someone just saw it and put it on here. Once the cause of death is updated, if they have a social media account they eventually get put into the archives. There have been some issues with the site, so a lot of the individuals weren't put into the archive for a long time, even after the COD was listed, and are slowly getting put in there now.

I am sorry for your loss. Most all of us came here after losing a friend or loved one. We welcome you to to stay and post with us!

Edgar from Monterrey Mexico, nice site never hear of ot before.

Quote Originally Posted by damone View Post
    Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by damone View Post
    Welcome! Come have a look around, read some crazy threads, and post with us!

Hello and welcome!

Hello. I am Justin Giacopelli's sister. I want his death submission removed from this site. How do I get that done?

Quote Originally Posted by Justin's Sister View Post
    Hello. I am Justin Giacopelli's sister. I want his death submission removed from this site. How do I get that done?
    You can try sending a PM to the administrator of the site and asking if they will remove it. What was posted was just public record from the ME's site. I am sorry for your loss.

Hello everyone I'm from NY, glad to be around!

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeFrst View Post
    Welcome! Jump in, read a bit, post a bit, and have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeFrst View Post
    Welcome

Hello. Not sure how I came across this site, but I'm sure it was during one of my many trips down a rabbit hole while researching the deaths of family, old friends and acquaintances. I have a lot of time on my hands while we are shut down due to COVID-19. I turn 40 in two weeks and had this lovely vacation planned in Italy, but that's obviously been canceled/postponed, so now I have a lot of time to read all the fascinating posts here.

A little about myself: Grew up a military brat, youngest of three children, was an elite gymnast, competed various events in rodeos and horse shows, witnessed death in person for the first time when I was 9 while waiting for the school bus and I've been both haunted and infatuated with it since. Unfortunately, since that awful first accident, death, illness and tragic events have been quite prevalent in my life. One of the reasons I think I'm so interested in death is because of how society has really made an effort to keep us distanced from all the details, as if we can't handle it. Anyway, happy to have stumbled upon this site and look forward to reading through the years of posts and talking and learning from all of you. -Cheers

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TankHill View Post
    Hello. Not sure how I came across this site, but I'm sure it was during one of my many trips down a rabbit hole while researching the deaths of family, old friends and acquaintances. I have a lot of time on my hands while we are shut down due to COVID-19. I turn 40 in two weeks and had this lovely vacation planned in Italy, but that's obviously been canceled/postponed, so now I have a lot of time to read all the fascinating posts here.

A little about myself: Grew up a military brat, youngest of three children, was an elite gymnast, competed various events in rodeos and horse shows, witnessed death in person for the first time when I was 9 while waiting for the school bus and I've been both haunted and infatuated with it since. Unfortunately, since that awful first accident, death, illness and tragic events have been quite prevalent in my life. One of the reasons I think I'm so interested in death is because of how society has really made an effort to keep us distanced from all the details, as if we can't handle it. Anyway, happy to have stumbled upon this site and look forward to reading through the years of posts and talking and learning from all of you. -Cheers
    I already welcomed you in another thread, but welcome again! Happy to have you on board! Enjoy the threads and feel free to comment and join in
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Junior Member AnthropologistLeah93's Avatar
    Hello my name is Leah. I live in the lower mainland of British Columbia, Canada and am a 3rd year university student. I am currently taking an anthropology course on online communities and culture and have chosen this platform as my website of choice! I stumbled across this website after reading an article about MDS for my course and was fascinated.
    I am hoping to talk to as many of you that I can(provided you would be interested) and hope to learn a lot :)
    If you have any questions for me, absolutely do not hesitate to shoot me a message.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthropologistLeah93 View Post
    Hello my name is Leah. I live in the lower mainland of British Columbia, Canada and am a 3rd year university student. I am currently taking an anthropology course on online communities and culture and have chosen this platform as my website of choice! I stumbled across this website after reading an article about MDS for my course and was fascinated.
    I am hoping to talk to as many of you that I can(provided you would be interested) and hope to learn a lot :)
    If you have any questions for me, absolutely do not hesitate to shoot me a message.
    Welcome! I'm game to help anyway you need. Thanks for joining!

Quote Originally Posted by AnthropologistLeah93 View Post
    Hello my name is Leah. I live in the lower mainland of British Columbia,l Canada and am a 3rd year university student. I am currently taking an anthropology course on online communities and culture and have chosen this platform as my website of choice! I stumbled across this website after reading an article about MDS for my course and was fascinated.
    Welcome Leah

Welcome to MDS!

Junior Member InsecureAttachment's Avatar
    Hey y'all. I've been a long-time lurker on MDS (since 2007). I did used to have account between 2007 and 2009, but managed to lose track of it.
    I remember one of the first deaths that brought me to MDS was a kid named Scotty in Florida who was accidentally shot by his friend Dustin. For whatever reason, that case stayed with me for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by InsecureAttachment View Post
    Hey y'all. I've been a long-time lurker on MDS (since 2007). I did used to have account between 2007 and 2009, but managed to lose track of it.
    I remember one of the first deaths that brought me to MDS was a kid named Scotty in Florida who was accidentally shot by his friend Dustin. For whatever reason, that case stayed with me for a long time.
    Welcome back!

Welcome back!

I was a member when I was friggen 19 to 21 or 22. Im now an old lady. I took a lot from this site. Grew up a ton, went back to college, and am now a crime and courts reporter. It's so weird so see so many familiar usernames.

Thread Information