Page 1 of 608 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast

Thread: New members, introduce yourselves here...

New members, introduce yourselves here...

Thought I should give a welcome post before I begin posting.  I've been lurking on the forum and lurking on the site since it's inception--I've only commented once on the site, when I found one of my old friends' deathspace on it.  I have to say, like many of you, I am disturbingly fascinated haha.

So... yeah.  Hey :)

Re: Hey everyone!

Hey there Newbie Helle.  Glad you joined us!  How you doin'?

Well hello Newbie! Welcome!
    <br />The Angel within

[quote author=HomicidalLlama link=topic=392.msg11588#msg11588 date=1153878577]
    Hey there Newbie Helle.Â* Glad you joined us!Â* How you doin'?
    [/quote]

Well... I mean, I'm living.&nbsp; That seems to give me an advantage here, heh.

Good to hear :)&nbsp; I just looked at your myspace page... boy am I glad I didn't pull that up at work ;)&nbsp; I might not be able to type for a few minutes.&nbsp; brb.&nbsp;

Haha yeah... I should probably put a NSFW next to it or private it or something.&nbsp; I don't want to get anyone in trouble but...

Oh my you are hot! I want you...
    <br />The Angel within

Hello, Helle. Helle-uh nice pics.

So who was your friend that died if you don't mind my asking. Can you post a link?

Hello and welcome! It's nice to get some new people around here.. Everyone's pretty friendly so enjoy yourself.

Hope I link this right:

http://mydeathspace.com/deaths.aspx?...c-d0636c9d4c67

I wouldn't call him a 'friend' exactly. Â*Maybe in high school. Â*We hung out together but we always kind of made fun of him even though he was a group 'friend'. Â*He was a tagalong. Â*Became acquaintences after highschool--always saw him at the same shows and stuff, knew the same people, Â*but we weren't close then either. Â*He was a jerk.

Not to sound harsh, I'm not happy he died or anything and don't think he deserved it a all (although apparantly he thought he did). Â*I try to have sympathy for any suicide or death but... The kid was just not a good person. Â*And I fully understand that when my death is posted here, people may say that about me, haha.

Yeah. Â*So. Â*Thanks for the compliments too, people, haha.

Ahh, I know people like that.. It's a shame though. I'm sorry he had to go that way.

Yeah.&nbsp; It was his choice, I guess.&nbsp; I guess I'm sorry he was in so much emotional pain but...&nbsp; He was kind of someone who asked for it, a lot of times.

Again, I know someone EXACTLY like that. It's frustrating! Because for me at least, I try to sympathize but I really can't.

You are soo pretty.
    Welcome and stuff.
    I&#039;d love to ruin your life.<br />

JEZ is a dork! :lol:
    <br />The Angel within

Thank you :)

Josh

Helle, welcome to the forum.&nbsp; It's somewhat of a tight-knit community, in a weird sort of way.....we're always happy to see new, weird-ass freaks just like us.&nbsp;

im new hear, ive read alot of the forums and wanted to respond so badly but i was registered, so i finally did. i kinda got an ideal who every ns and stuff already, and well i think ill like it here.

Re: Good to meet you all

welcome, new person! name, age, gender! introduce yourself a little.&nbsp; :-) i'm brittany and i'm 17. you'll see me online more often late at night or in the early hours of the morning. hope you enjoy your time here.

hello! i'm megan i'm 26 and i'm on here whenever i get a chance, like this weekend (sick with bronchitis- just can't seem to give up the ciggs!) everyone here is funny and great (well the regulars at least) and welcome!
    The afro smiley is the coolest.&nbsp; :mrgreen:<br /><br /><br /><br />Can someone tell me why Holly&#039;s forehead is so big, yet her brain is so small?

Hey! I'm Justin and I'm 18. Glad to hear that you like it here, and hope you learn to like as much as we do!&nbsp;
    DOOSHING THE COMPETITION SINCE 1987

I'm addicted to these forums and the site in general..Â* :-o
    I have been reading here over a month every night and you all give me many laughs.
    I don't even know how I feel about this site really, but I keep coming back so I guess thats on me huh? :-)
    My name is Lynn 31, and I'm the mom of 3.. Live in California...Not the Normal &quot;death watcher type&quot;..Actually, It scares me some that I find it all so interesting.

So how does this work? Do I just jump on in? :lol: Most you all in here should look into being detectives btw!

Re: Ok..So I guess I'll Admit it..

haha :lol: welcome!!! i love newbies, because i'm pretty much a newbie myself.&nbsp; nothing wrong with liking this site, i think everyone generally has a morbid curiosity about death, i mean think of how many rubberneckers you see when there is a bad wreck on the highway!&nbsp; jump into any convo's if you want!&nbsp; i'm megan 26 female from the lone star state!
    The afro smiley is the coolest.&nbsp; :mrgreen:<br /><br /><br /><br />Can someone tell me why Holly&#039;s forehead is so big, yet her brain is so small?

Yeah, it's not hard to become part of a convo. That's what I did.. just put myself into conversations and look at me now!&nbsp; :-D I'm Brittany and I'm 17 years old. Have fun!

i guess she left...

Thread Information