Page 603 of 604 FirstFirst ... 103 503 553 593 601 602 603 604 LastLast
Results 15,051 to 15,075 of 15082

Thread: New members, introduce yourselves here...

  1. #15051
    Senior Member Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,837
    Rep Power
    21474854
    I have noticed there have been a lot of guests lately.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  2. #15052
    Senior Member Deviant Toaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Cracker Hole
    Posts
    10,095
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    2 members and 1233 guests

    Come on, guests! Sign up and become a member!
    Right? They have been out on droves the last week or so. It would be nice to have some of them make that commitment. lol

  3. #15053
    Senior Member Jumaki15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Columbiana County, Ohio
    Posts
    4,938
    Rep Power
    21474848
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I have noticed there have been a lot of guests lately.
    I think it's because Mike said in his post on the FB mds page for that one chick who killed her sister in a wreck and just was arrested again that the video from the first wreck was in the forum thread.

  4. #15054
    Junior Member anniewilkes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0
    I wanted to introduce myself. I found this site while googling my step-son's name. I was so surprised to find that he was listed in the archives under Medical-Heart. It looks as if someone had just recently posted the information about his death at the end of September. Is there anyway to find out who created the post/article? I understand if there are rules that prevent giving out this information, but I am really curious to know more about how/who entered his death here.

    A little more about myself...I love the macabre, horror movies, the paranormal, researching serial killers, and medical oddities. I hope to find out more information about this site. Thanks in advance.

  5. #15055
    Senior Member Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,837
    Rep Power
    21474854
    Quote Originally Posted by anniewilkes View Post
    I wanted to introduce myself. I found this site while googling my step-son's name. I was so surprised to find that he was listed in the archives under Medical-Heart. It looks as if someone had just recently posted the information about his death at the end of September. Is there anyway to find out who created the post/article? I understand if there are rules that prevent giving out this information, but I am really curious to know more about how/who entered his death here.

    A little more about myself...I love the macabre, horror movies, the paranormal, researching serial killers, and medical oddities. I hope to find out more information about this site. Thanks in advance.
    Welcome Annie!

    I’m sorry about your step son.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  6. #15056
    It was aliens raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    14,475
    Rep Power
    21474858
    Quote Originally Posted by anniewilkes View Post
    I wanted to introduce myself. I found this site while googling my step-son's name. I was so surprised to find that he was listed in the archives under Medical-Heart. It looks as if someone had just recently posted the information about his death at the end of September. Is there anyway to find out who created the post/article? I understand if there are rules that prevent giving out this information, but I am really curious to know more about how/who entered his death here.

    A little more about myself...I love the macabre, horror movies, the paranormal, researching serial killers, and medical oddities. I hope to find out more information about this site. Thanks in advance.
    Welcome Annie! If his death was listed on a medical examiner site, it's possible someone just saw it and put it on here. Once the cause of death is updated, if they have a social media account they eventually get put into the archives. There have been some issues with the site, so a lot of the individuals weren't put into the archive for a long time, even after the COD was listed, and are slowly getting put in there now.

    I am sorry for your loss. Most all of us came here after losing a friend or loved one. We welcome you to to stay and post with us!

  7. #15057
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0
    Edgar from Monterrey Mexico, nice site never hear of ot before.

  8. #15058
    Senior Member Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,837
    Rep Power
    21474854
    Quote Originally Posted by damone View Post
    Edgar from Monterrey Mexico, nice site never hear of ot before.
    Welcome

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  9. #15059
    It was aliens raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    14,475
    Rep Power
    21474858
    Quote Originally Posted by damone View Post
    Edgar from Monterrey Mexico, nice site never hear of ot before.
    Welcome! Come have a look around, read some crazy threads, and post with us!

  10. #15060
    Senior Member Non_Saepe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Dayton
    Posts
    460
    Rep Power
    10080275
    Hello and welcome!

  11. #15061
    Hello. I am Justin Giacopelli's sister. I want his death submission removed from this site. How do I get that done?

  12. #15062
    It was aliens raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    14,475
    Rep Power
    21474858
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin's Sister View Post
    Hello. I am Justin Giacopelli's sister. I want his death submission removed from this site. How do I get that done?
    You can try sending a PM to the administrator of the site and asking if they will remove it. What was posted was just public record from the ME's site. I am sorry for your loss.

  13. #15063
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    NYC,NY
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0
    Hello everyone I'm from NY, glad to be around!

  14. #15064
    It was aliens raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    14,475
    Rep Power
    21474858
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeFrst View Post
    Hello everyone I'm from NY, glad to be around!
    Welcome! Jump in, read a bit, post a bit, and have fun!

  15. #15065
    Senior Member Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,837
    Rep Power
    21474854
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeFrst View Post
    Hello everyone I'm from NY, glad to be around!
    Welcome

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  16. #15066
    Junior Member TankHill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    SF & ATL
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    Hello. Not sure how I came across this site, but I'm sure it was during one of my many trips down a rabbit hole while researching the deaths of family, old friends and acquaintances. I have a lot of time on my hands while we are shut down due to COVID-19. I turn 40 in two weeks and had this lovely vacation planned in Italy, but that's obviously been canceled/postponed, so now I have a lot of time to read all the fascinating posts here.

    A little about myself: Grew up a military brat, youngest of three children, was an elite gymnast, competed various events in rodeos and horse shows, witnessed death in person for the first time when I was 9 while waiting for the school bus and I've been both haunted and infatuated with it since. Unfortunately, since that awful first accident, death, illness and tragic events have been quite prevalent in my life. One of the reasons I think I'm so interested in death is because of how society has really made an effort to keep us distanced from all the details, as if we can't handle it. Anyway, happy to have stumbled upon this site and look forward to reading through the years of posts and talking and learning from all of you. -Cheers

  17. #15067
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    17,308
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by TankHill View Post
    Hello. Not sure how I came across this site, but I'm sure it was during one of my many trips down a rabbit hole while researching the deaths of family, old friends and acquaintances. I have a lot of time on my hands while we are shut down due to COVID-19. I turn 40 in two weeks and had this lovely vacation planned in Italy, but that's obviously been canceled/postponed, so now I have a lot of time to read all the fascinating posts here.

    A little about myself: Grew up a military brat, youngest of three children, was an elite gymnast, competed various events in rodeos and horse shows, witnessed death in person for the first time when I was 9 while waiting for the school bus and I've been both haunted and infatuated with it since. Unfortunately, since that awful first accident, death, illness and tragic events have been quite prevalent in my life. One of the reasons I think I'm so interested in death is because of how society has really made an effort to keep us distanced from all the details, as if we can't handle it. Anyway, happy to have stumbled upon this site and look forward to reading through the years of posts and talking and learning from all of you. -Cheers
    I already welcomed you in another thread, but welcome again! Happy to have you on board! Enjoy the threads and feel free to comment and join in
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  18. #15068
    Junior Member AnthropologistLeah93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0
    Hello my name is Leah. I live in the lower mainland of British Columbia, Canada and am a 3rd year university student. I am currently taking an anthropology course on online communities and culture and have chosen this platform as my website of choice! I stumbled across this website after reading an article about MDS for my course and was fascinated.
    I am hoping to talk to as many of you that I can(provided you would be interested) and hope to learn a lot :)
    If you have any questions for me, absolutely do not hesitate to shoot me a message.

  19. #15069
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    17,308
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthropologistLeah93 View Post
    Hello my name is Leah. I live in the lower mainland of British Columbia, Canada and am a 3rd year university student. I am currently taking an anthropology course on online communities and culture and have chosen this platform as my website of choice! I stumbled across this website after reading an article about MDS for my course and was fascinated.
    I am hoping to talk to as many of you that I can(provided you would be interested) and hope to learn a lot :)
    If you have any questions for me, absolutely do not hesitate to shoot me a message.
    Welcome! I'm game to help anyway you need. Thanks for joining!
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  20. #15070
    Senior Member Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,837
    Rep Power
    21474854
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthropologistLeah93 View Post
    Hello my name is Leah. I live in the lower mainland of British Columbia,l Canada and am a 3rd year university student. I am currently taking an anthropology course on online communities and culture and have chosen this platform as my website of choice! I stumbled across this website after reading an article about MDS for my course and was fascinated.
    I am hoping to talk to as many of you that I can(provided you would be interested) and hope to learn a lot :)
    If you have any questions for me, absolutely do not hesitate to shoot me a message.
    Welcome Leah

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  21. #15071
    Senior Member Deviant Toaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Cracker Hole
    Posts
    10,095
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Welcome to MDS!

  22. #15072
    Junior Member InsecureAttachment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Myanmar
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    0
    Hey y'all. I've been a long-time lurker on MDS (since 2007). I did used to have account between 2007 and 2009, but managed to lose track of it.
    I remember one of the first deaths that brought me to MDS was a kid named Scotty in Florida who was accidentally shot by his friend Dustin. For whatever reason, that case stayed with me for a long time.

  23. #15073
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    17,308
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by InsecureAttachment View Post
    Hey y'all. I've been a long-time lurker on MDS (since 2007). I did used to have account between 2007 and 2009, but managed to lose track of it.
    I remember one of the first deaths that brought me to MDS was a kid named Scotty in Florida who was accidentally shot by his friend Dustin. For whatever reason, that case stayed with me for a long time.
    Welcome back!
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  24. #15074
    Senior Member Deviant Toaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Cracker Hole
    Posts
    10,095
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Welcome back!

  25. #15075
    I was a member when I was friggen 19 to 21 or 22. Im now an old lady. I took a lot from this site. Grew up a ton, went back to college, and am now a crime and courts reporter. It's so weird so see so many familiar usernames.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •