Page 546 of 608 FirstFirst ... 46 446 496 536 544 545 546 547 548 556 596 ... LastLast
Results 13,626 to 13,650 of 15177

Thread: New members, introduce yourselves here...

I think it was Firegirl but I may be wrong. I became a little absentminded during my last pregnancy.

Quote Originally Posted by Firegirl12 View Post
    I think it was Firegirl but I may be wrong. I became a little absentminded during my last pregnancy.
    I will merge the two usernames.

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    I will merge the two usernames.
    Poof!

Hey, thank you. I got everything figured out. Happy to be back!

Quote Originally Posted by Firegirl View Post
    Technically, I am not new, I havent posted in over a year and forgot my info. I am a firefighter/EMT, and mom to 4 boys. Still living in blah MI.

Twinz!

Smile

Damn, we ARE twins! I thought about working in pathology. Nice to meet you

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    The only time I want my real name used on here is when I'm dead.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to morbidT again.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Hello Members!

I am brand new to this website. I stumbled upon it while looking for something else and it catch my attention. I looking forward to doing alot of reading...posting...and replying. A short and sweet intro but if you would like to know a bit more about me, take a peek at my profile.

p.s. I'm not here for all the bullshit tales and not looking to make 200 new friends and no... I won't add you to my FB! Peace <3

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Cole Grant View Post

p.s. I'm not here for all the bullshit tales and not looking to make 200 new friends and no... I won't add you to my FB! Peace <3
    Oh we don't expect you to. We just ask that if you indulge in a risky lifestyle, say hitchhiking, bungie jumping, sky diving, or dwi, you consider making your page public. Thanks.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Oh we don't expect you to. We just ask that if you indulge in a risky lifestyle, say hitchhiking, bungie jumping, sky diving, or dwi, you consider making your page public. Thanks.

Welcome, Lisa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Cole Grant View Post
    Hello Members!

I am brand new to this website. I stumbled upon it while looking for something else and it catch my attention. I looking forward to doing alot of reading...posting...and replying. A short and sweet intro but if you would like to know a bit more about me, take a peek at my profile.

It's not like you sign up on MDS and then you're locked in to donate a kidney if a member gets sick. This joint has been around for 6+ years, and a few people have been here since the beginning. Eventually.....some of our "bullshit tales" start to intersect.

If you're wondering why it seems like a boy's club.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Long Time Lurker

Hello everyone!!! I've lurked for awhile now and decided to go premium and join in all the fun!!! I'm from Kentucky and work midnight's as a police dispatcher. I'm sure no one really cares but I really don't know what to say about myself lol.

Quote Originally Posted by carla79 View Post
    Hello everyone!!! I've lurked for awhile now and decided to go premium and join in all the fun!!! I'm from Kentucky and work midnight's as a police dispatcher. I'm sure no one really cares but I really don't know what to say about myself lol.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by carla79 View Post
    Welcome Carla!

Welcome.

Hello everyone.

Long-time mydeathspace fan here. I post regularly in the MDS facebook page whenever an update comes up but this is my first exposure to the actual forums. I've also always had a morbid curiosity and the the obituaries are the actually the first page I'll head to when I buy a newspaper, which is why I love MDS so much and hope to be a contributing member of this society. And hopefully when my time eventually passes, it'll be a great honor to be inducted as an MDS alumni (but that's another story haha)...

pleasure to meet all of you!

Quote Originally Posted by Micah View Post
    Hello everyone.

Long-time mydeathspace fan here. I post regularly in the MDS facebook page whenever an update comes up but this is my first exposure to the actual forums. I've also always had a morbid curiosity and the the obituaries are the actually the first page I'll head to when I buy a newspaper, which is why I love MDS so much and hope to be a contributing member of this society. And hopefully when my time eventually passes, it'll be a great honor to be inducted as an MDS alumni (but that's another story haha)...

pleasure to meet all of you!

Welcome Micah!

good evening folks,

i've already posted about 2,000 times, pissed a few people off, possibly impressed 1 or 2.

the truth is, like our pal firegirl up there, i am not exactly new to MDS either... i was somewhat obsessed with this site about 4 years ago and read almost all of the original articles. you know the ones i'm talking about - the girl who posted on myspace and then jumped in front of the train, infamous akiko, that weirdo gothic guy who delivered that redhead's baby in the bathroom and let her bleed to death (or at least that's what i remember about it). then something happened to draw my attention away. work, most likely.

as luck would have it, i got sacked and i'm now in a position to do nothing all day save for examining the internet and smoking a few cigarettes. my other previously favored website, 'ubersite' seems to be down indefinitely, so i imagine yous guise will be receiving the bulk of my attention, snarky or otherwise.

i like people. i don't like bugs. my dog is popular. i only watch zombie movies. i wish i could work at sea world. this heat is killing me and i think i'm gonna like it here.

xoxoxo,
    animosity
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

hello new folks.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    good evening folks,

i've already posted about 2,000 times, pissed a few people off, possibly impressed 1 or 2.

the truth is, like our pal firegirl up there, i am not exactly new to MDS either... i was somewhat obsessed with this site about 4 years ago and read almost all of the original articles. you know the ones i'm talking about - the girl who posted on myspace and then jumped in front of the train, infamous akiko, that weirdo gothic guy who delivered that redhead's baby in the bathroom and let her bleed to death (or at least that's what i remember about it). then something happened to draw my attention away. work, most likely.

as luck would have it, i got sacked and i'm now in a position to do nothing all day save for examining the internet and smoking a few cigarettes. my other previously favored website, 'ubersite' seems to be down indefinitely, so i imagine yous guise will be receiving the bulk of my attention, snarky or otherwise.

i like people. i don't like bugs. my dog is popular. i only watch zombie movies. i wish i could work at sea world. this heat is killing me and i think i'm gonna like it here.

xoxoxo,
    animosity
    You did not include your facebook..

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    You did not include your facebook..
    hmmmm. is that a rule? or a courtesy? if i do, can i expect to be gang stalked?

hmmmm. is that a rule? or a courtesy? if i do, can i expect to be gang stalked?
    Yes to both.

Or.. it would veryfry you. We like veryfrication here.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Yes to both.

Or.. it would veryfry you. We like veryfrication here.
    i tried... just for you i did. heaven knows it it worked, but i tried.

good evening folks,

xoxoxo,
    animosity
    You won me over!
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Quote Originally Posted by strmmrgrrl View Post
    You won me over!
    awwwwww. you're sweet. actually, it was a bit of an over-exaggeration on my part... i should've said 'i only watch sci-fi and horror flicks with a particular affection for zombies'.

do you still think so highly of me?

Thread Information