Page 603 of 603 FirstFirst ... 103 503 553 593 601 602 603
Results 15,051 to 15,056 of 15056

Thread: New members, introduce yourselves here...

I have noticed there have been a lot of guests lately.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    2 members and 1233 guests

Come on, guests! Sign up and become a member!
    Right? They have been out on droves the last week or so. It would be nice to have some of them make that commitment. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I have noticed there have been a lot of guests lately.
    I think it's because Mike said in his post on the FB mds page for that one chick who killed her sister in a wreck and just was arrested again that the video from the first wreck was in the forum thread.

I wanted to introduce myself. I found this site while googling my step-son's name. I was so surprised to find that he was listed in the archives under Medical-Heart. It looks as if someone had just recently posted the information about his death at the end of September. Is there anyway to find out who created the post/article? I understand if there are rules that prevent giving out this information, but I am really curious to know more about how/who entered his death here.

A little more about myself...I love the macabre, horror movies, the paranormal, researching serial killers, and medical oddities. I hope to find out more information about this site. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by anniewilkes View Post
    I wanted to introduce myself. I found this site while googling my step-son's name. I was so surprised to find that he was listed in the archives under Medical-Heart. It looks as if someone had just recently posted the information about his death at the end of September. Is there anyway to find out who created the post/article? I understand if there are rules that prevent giving out this information, but I am really curious to know more about how/who entered his death here.

A little more about myself...I love the macabre, horror movies, the paranormal, researching serial killers, and medical oddities. I hope to find out more information about this site. Thanks in advance.
    Welcome Annie!

I’m sorry about your step son.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by anniewilkes View Post

Welcome Annie! If his death was listed on a medical examiner site, it's possible someone just saw it and put it on here. Once the cause of death is updated, if they have a social media account they eventually get put into the archives. There have been some issues with the site, so a lot of the individuals weren't put into the archive for a long time, even after the COD was listed, and are slowly getting put in there now.

I am sorry for your loss. Most all of us came here after losing a friend or loved one. We welcome you to to stay and post with us!

Thread Information