Page 600 of 608 FirstFirst ... 100 500 550 590 598 599 600 601 602 ... LastLast
Results 14,976 to 15,000 of 15177

Thread: New members, introduce yourselves here...

Quote Originally Posted by Catch2266 View Post
    Noob here, found through Reddit post about Websleuths. Was told to check y'all out. I love everything about True Crime.
    Welcome! You will find this site much more welcoming than Websleuths.

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    Welcome! You will find this site much more welcoming than Websleuths.
    And you don't have to wade through pages of crap too.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Hello everyone! New to this forum, thank you for letting me join.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Roonie View Post
    Welcome Roonie!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thanks!! Boston Babe 73

Quote Originally Posted by Roonie View Post
    Welcome Roonie!!!

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thanks Angiebla!!

So...hi.

I posted here like...hell, I think my last post was well over a decade ago. I used to post under the name Martini M, but I'll be goddamned if I remember any of the specific login information, so I created a new account. I had a really bitchin' sig, too.

No clue why I stopped posting, this was and has always been one of my favorite subjects. So that's not changed about me. Still with the same dude, we have a seven-year-old son. He's pretty nifty.

Do any of the old group still post here? Ron_NYC was one of my favorites.

I feel incredibly awkward and not sure if I should just dive back in.

Quote Originally Posted by Martini View Post
    So...hi.

I posted here like...hell, I think my last post was well over a decade ago. I used to post under the name Martini M, but I'll be goddamned if I remember any of the specific login information, so I created a new account. I had a really bitchin' sig, too.

No clue why I stopped posting, this was and has always been one of my favorite subjects. So that's not changed about me. Still with the same dude, we have a seven-year-old son. He's pretty nifty.

Can I be one of your new favorites? Just kidding.

Welcome back! I say just dive right in...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

So...hi.

Ron is still around as is some of the other OG people. Some of us new ones are not so bad either

Welcome back!

So...hi.

I remember reading some of your old posts-you seem cool. Dive back in baby!

So...hi.

You're in luck! Ron's still one of the stars around here!
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Hi, new here from Colorado, Denver area. I've been lurking for a year or so hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by akazia1978 View Post
    Hi, new here from Colorado, Denver area. I've been lurking for a year or so hahaha
    Welcome Akazia

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    You're in luck! Ron's still one of the stars around here!
    Like he needs his ego stroked anymore But he has always been one of my favorites also going back to my lurking days a long time ago.

Hi there,
    Another noob to this site. I won?t rant however, I am an ex-corrections officer and now in the medical field as a student pursuing saving the human body rather than trying to change the person or their actions. The human body is much more capable of positive change anyway lol. I?m a mother of 2 I, divorced. I?m Lux, I may ask lots of questions but I don?t mean to come off rude or arrogant. Apologies in advance. Hope my picture and avatar work. This is my trial lol.
    Nice to meet everyone, 👍😁

Quote Originally Posted by FlyLux View Post
    Hi there,
    Another noob to this site. I won?t rant however, I am an ex-corrections officer and now in the medical field as a student pursuing saving the human body rather than trying to change the person or their actions. The human body is much more capable of positive change anyway lol. I?m a mother of 2 I, divorced. I?m Lux, I may ask lots of questions but I don?t mean to come off rude or arrogant. Apologies in advance. Hope my picture and avatar work. This is my trial lol.
    Nice to meet everyone, ����
    Welcome Lux! The avatar worked

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Welcome Roonie, Martini, Akazia, and Lux.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyLux View Post
    Hi there,
    Nice to meet everyone, ����
    Welcome! Glad you decided to join us!
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Hi there! I'm Josephine. I used to post here a little bit in 2007, and through a hilarious chain of events including a coma and traumatic brain injury, I totally forgot the site existed. I found the site again while looking for something else, and I thought "How cool I should register." and then I tried to register and the site was like "Surprise! You totes already ARE registered!!!"

I love corgis and I cannot figure out how to edit my profile. My thought was that I could just go to my profile and click on stuff, but it does not allow me to click on anything. Fortunately, I don't mind reading a big thread - looking around a bit, there were some familiar threads from a decade ago that are familiar to me (Weirdly, the one clear memory I have is wondering why everyone misspells "Brennen" as "Brennan". It's an "e", people! An "e"!!! 😝), so I'm going to read the thread in this section to figure that out, make me an avatar and signature (since mine from 2007 is long gone), and go try to find people I'm familiar with from a decade ago. Hooray!

Quote Originally Posted by Josephine View Post
    Hi there! I'm Josephine. I used to post here a little bit in 2007, and through a hilarious chain of events including a coma and traumatic brain injury, I totally forgot the site existed. I found the site again while looking for something else, and I thought "How cool I should register." and then I tried to register and the site was like "Surprise! You totes already ARE registered!!!"

I love corgis and I cannot figure out how to edit my profile. My thought was that I could just go to my profile and click on stuff, but it does not allow me to click on anything. Fortunately, I don't mind reading a big thread - looking around a bit, there were some familiar threads from a decade ago that are familiar to me (Weirdly, the one clear memory I have is wondering why everyone misspells "Brennen" as "Brennan". It's an "e", people! An "e"!!! ��), so I'm going to read the thread in this section to figure that out, make me an avatar and signature (since mine from 2007 is long gone), and go try to find people I'm familiar with from a decade ago. Hooray!
    WELCOME BACK! Hit "Subscribed Threads" and on the left hand side you'll all of the options to edit your profile

(Weirdly, the one clear memory I have is wondering why everyone misspells "Brennen" as "Brennan". It's an "e", people! An "e"!!! ��)
    Most people I know/know of spell it with the 'a' so I have to correct myself when talking about him...I've probably let it slip a few times, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    WELCOME BACK! Hit "Subscribed Threads" and on the left hand side you'll all of the options to edit your profile
    Thank you! I can't get it to come out of "mobile" to let me use the whole site, and in mobile I can't see any of that. So sad. I really wanted to be a corgi and update my info, but I guess I will survive as an avatar-less, sig-less, non-corgi noob for life. Oh well. I'm just glad I found this place again!

Thank you! I can't get it to come out of "mobile" to let me use the whole site, and in mobile I can't see any of that. So sad. I really wanted to be a corgi and update my info, but I guess I will survive as an avatar-less, sig-less, non-corgi noob for life. Oh well. I'm just glad I found this place again!
    You can usual select to use the Desktop version from your phone. Somewhere there should be an option. There's also a link that brings you to the desktop version, but I don't have it handy

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    Most people I know/know of spell it with the 'a' so I have to correct myself when talking about him...I've probably let it slip a few times, though.
    Don't talk about him too much or he'll show back up! I think everyone is ok with not having rants about buttsex.

Thread Information