Page 602 of 608 FirstFirst ... 102 502 552 592 600 601 602 603 604 ... LastLast
Results 15,026 to 15,050 of 15177

Thread: New members, introduce yourselves here...

Hello everyone! Registered years ago but finally came out of lurking. Just wanted to say hi, and thanks for having me here.

I?ve been reading here for so long that I feel like I know some of you already.

Quote Originally Posted by Simply Caustic View Post
    Hello everyone! Registered years ago but finally came out of lurking. Just wanted to say hi, and thanks for having me here.

I?ve been reading here for so long that I feel like I know some of you already.
    Welcome ☺️

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Hello everyone! I've been lurking for a few months now. I found you guys when googling an old acquaintance to see what the hell ever happened to them. Since the results led me to you, you can probably guess what happened to them. I thought it was really interesting how you were connecting deaths from the news to people's online profiles. I had a lot of fun awhile back helping some friends figure out that a person they wanted to invest some money with was a fraudster, and I used similar techniques and search strategies as it seems some here use. I really enjoyed the dopamine rush every time I found new profiles or online personas for this person.

I read back a bit on this thread and saw someone saying that the community here is much smaller as of late. Is that true? Where did everyone go?

Anyway, hi!

Quote Originally Posted by Fel_ix View Post
    Hello everyone! I've been lurking for a few months now. I found you guys when googling an old acquaintance to see what the hell ever happened to them. Since the results led me to you, you can probably guess what happened to them. I thought it was really interesting how you were connecting deaths from the news to people's online profiles. I had a lot of fun awhile back helping some friends figure out that a person they wanted to invest some money with was a fraudster, and I used similar techniques and search strategies as it seems some here use. I really enjoyed the dopamine rush every time I found new profiles or online personas for this person.

I read back a bit on this thread and saw someone saying that the community here is much smaller as of late. Is that true? Where did everyone go?

Anyway, hi!
    Hello Felix, welcome to MDS

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Welcome, all new peeps!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fel_ix View Post

Anyway, hi!
    Yeah, we're down a bit in numbers, but we've been starting to gain new people gradually again it seems. This time of year is kind of slow on here, too.

But welcome!

Hello & welcome to all the new peeps.

Hey all. Noob here. Still figuring things out like posting and editing my profile, but thought I?d say hi. 👋🏻

Oh, and I wasn?t referred here but I?ve been creeping some of the public stuff. So I picked a name. Lol sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Dove21 View Post
    Hey all. Noob here. Still figuring things out like posting and editing my profile, but thought I?d say hi. ����
    Hi! Welcome to MDS, come poke around, post and stay awhile!

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Hi! Welcome to MDS, come poke around, post and stay awhile!
    Thanks! It has been over 10 years since I?ve set foot in a forum so there?s a learning curve here.

Welcome Dove

Quote Originally Posted by Dove21 View Post
    Thanks! It has been over 10 years since I?ve set foot in a forum so there?s a learning curve here.
    Welcome!

Hi there! I am new. Hope to become an uber-sleuth like some of you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
    We need more good sleuths around these parts-so welcome

Hey Gravedigger-welcome to MDS! Jump right in and post with us...appreciate the updates you have been posting!

Welcome!!!

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Another noob has arrived!

First, I'm quite sad that I hadn't found this site before now. I learned it the other day from an old LordanArts video I was watching so I headed here to check things out.

I've spent the last 2 days reading the magnificent train wreck of a thread about Julie Mott (who was the topic of his video) and by the end of it, I felt like I'd found my people (you guys, not Bill. Fuck Bill and Dick "Just The" Tips). Also, I apologize if bringing up Julie Mott has given anyone horrible flashbacks from that thread; please don't hate/ban me.

Anyway, I'm glad to have found this place!

Quote Originally Posted by Deathling View Post
    First, I'm quite sad that I hadn't found this site before now. I learned it the other day from an old LordanArts video I was watching so I headed here to check things out.

I've spent the last 2 days reading the magnificent train wreck of a thread about Julie Mott (who was the topic of his video) and by the end of it, I felt like I'd found my people (you guys, not Bill. Fuck Bill and Dick "Just The" Tips). Also, I apologize if bringing up Julie Mott has given anyone horrible flashbacks from that thread; please don't hate/ban me.

Nah. That thread gets bumped all the time from people, usually from Reddit. You're good. Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathling View Post

Welcome! If you're into shit-show threads, be sure and read the Morgan Ingram thread http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...ghlight=ingram and the Baudelaire twin thread http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...ighlight=twins. If you're still up for more after that, you can always wade into the Jodi Arias section.

Come post with us in the current section too! Welcome to MDS!

Hello everyone , I was a member from some time ago and I was trying to find an archived story about a death of a doctor Dr. Dylan Yu set killed himself at Mount Rushmore plunging to his death it happened back in 2014 and my sister and I who directed to this page because we knew him and we knew possibly somebody that had lived with him at that time I just wanted to read this article again but I do find this page very interesting indifferent it definitely keeps me interested but I don't know how to get to the archives to look that forum up.... It was a whole big discussion about his death... And I just wanted to see who what was said and who was saying it....just curious if it's possible to go that far back in archives? I always watch this page and read some fascinating stuff on here and some horrific stuff but none the less not boring so I finally took decided to make it legit and join the page thank you for having me...😎😁

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Hunter View Post
    Hello everyone , I was a member from some time ago and I was trying to find an archived story about a death of a doctor Dr. Dylan Yu set killed himself at Mount Rushmore plunging to his death it happened back in 2014 and my sister and I who directed to this page because we knew him and we knew possibly somebody that had lived with him at that time I just wanted to read this article again but I do find this page very interesting indifferent it definitely keeps me interested but I don't know how to get to the archives to look that forum up.... It was a whole big discussion about his death... And I just wanted to see who what was said and who was saying it....just curious if it's possible to go that far back in archives? I always watch this page and read some fascinating stuff on here and some horrific stuff but none the less not boring so I finally took decided to make it legit and join the page thank you for having me...����
    Welcome Ms. Hunter!

I used the search function but couldn’t find the thread you were talking about. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Welcome Ms. Hunter!

I used the search function but couldn’t find the thread you were talking about. Sorry.
    I believe it was removed at family request.

I found the Yu thread in the mod section. I have moved it back. If it gets crazy, we can archive it again.

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...ushmore/page24

2 members and 1233 guests

Come on, guests! Sign up and become a member!

Thread Information