Page 553 of 594 FirstFirst ... 53453503543551552553554555563 ... LastLast
Results 13,801 to 13,825 of 14846

Thread: New members, introduce yourselves here...

  1. #13801
    Fuck that alligator! animosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    15,601
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Quote Originally Posted by nerysinci View Post
    Not every bi girl is a fake lesbian!
    what!? next you're going to tell me every bi guy isn't gay...






    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

  2. #13802
    Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queens!
    Posts
    101,418
    Rep Power
    21474948
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    what!? next you're going to tell me every bi guy isn't gay...
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

  3. #13803
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    0
    Hello - I am new to this site. I don't remember what article brought me here. I just started reading and reading, so anyhow I just wanted to say hi!

  4. #13804
    Moderator nestlequikie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Nunavut
    Posts
    9,957
    Rep Power
    21474855
    Hi! Enjoy the site!

  5. #13805
    Senior Member Pheara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Quebec
    Posts
    1,292
    Rep Power
    599438
    Hello Shooteryz!

  6. #13806
    Lionfish Whisperer PCP777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    13,238
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by MineSaysSweet View Post
    negative, ghostrider.
    i am, however, selfish. (bisexual) ;)
    Welcome to you who have come to MDS.

  7. #13807
    Senior Member sweetleftpeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Newcastle upon Tyne, That there England
    Posts
    303
    Rep Power
    9779566
    Hello. Massively long time lurker, finally signed up and taken the plunge. I find the sense of humour on here seems to fit my own, which may not be a good thing..

  8. #13808
    Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Cray Cray Town
    Posts
    6,899
    Rep Power
    21474847
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetleftpeg View Post
    Hello. Massively long time lurker, finally signed up and taken the plunge. I find the sense of humour on here seems to fit my own, which may not be a good thing..
    No not a good thing....an AWESOME thing. Welcome!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

  9. #13809
    fun hater Shins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    13,541
    Rep Power
    21474853
    >.>

    <.<


    Hi.

  10. #13810
    Chin Checker g r ee n ey e s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hate-One-Hate
    Posts
    20,765
    Rep Power
    21474864
    Hello Shins!


    Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

  11. #13811
    Senior Member M Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    6,099
    Rep Power
    21474848
    Welcome, Shins. Cute kitty

  12. #13812
    Senior Member Hellaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    columbus, oh
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    2163531
    Guess I'll intro myself since I'm posting sort of frequently right now :) I'm Hellaine, I THINK I came here around 2005 due to the Taylor Behl case, but I could be wrong, it's been awhile. Had another username when I joined the forums in '06 but forgot the email at some point and couldnt be arsed to fix it. So I've been lurking a really, really long time! And am moving up to noob status now haha. My interest is mainly in the missing persons forum, but I read the main non-Ingram death threads also occassionally. Don't post a lot because everyone here seems to have quicker insights into the cases than I do and I hate to be redundant.

    It's nice to meet you all and appreciate the years of commentary I've read here that has kept me coming back daily for almost seven years I think??

  13. #13813
    Senior Member M Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    6,099
    Rep Power
    21474848
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellaine View Post
    Don't post a lot because everyone here seems to have quicker insights into the cases than I do and I hate to be redundant.
    Welcome. I don't post a whole lot myself for the same reason :)

  14. #13814
    Senior Member morbidT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12,019
    Rep Power
    21474854
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellaine View Post
    Guess I'll intro myself since I'm posting sort of frequently right now :) I'm Hellaine, I THINK I came here around 2005 due to the Taylor Behl case, but I could be wrong, it's been awhile. Had another username when I joined the forums in '06 but forgot the email at some point and couldnt be arsed to fix it. So I've been lurking a really, really long time! And am moving up to noob status now haha. My interest is mainly in the missing persons forum, but I read the main non-Ingram death threads also occassionally. Don't post a lot because everyone here seems to have quicker insights into the cases than I do and I hate to be redundant.

    It's nice to meet you all and appreciate the years of commentary I've read here that has kept me coming back daily for almost seven years I think??
    Welcome to non-lurkerdome! I'm going to have to look up Taylor Behl because I can't remember who that is off the top of my head. As far as posting, I encourage you to do it. It doesn't matter what other people are saying or think. That's what makes a forum interesting. Other people's perspective. Don't feel like your thoughts are inferior. Some people do get frustrated when all that is posted is; agreed, lol, or . I may post something like that to recognize the poster prior to me (some say this could be done with a rep and I usually do that, too), but I post so the forum can see that I recognize the poster. It may create and/or continue a discussion. Don't be afraid to state your opinion. I always hate to hear that members are afraid to say anything. Say what you gotta say!
    Oh, and fellow Buckeye.

    P.S. Notice I said Buckeye and didn't assume you are a Buckeye Fan. If you are a Buckeye Fan, yay for the win against Michigan. I, myself, am a Bearcats Fan.

  15. #13815
    Senior Member Hellaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    columbus, oh
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    2163531
    I don't know if it had/has a thread anymore, but: http://www.mydeathspace.com/article/...a_month_later_

    And hey :) I work at a sports bar so I very technically get paid to be a Buckeyes fan, I suppose!

  16. #13816
    Senior Member morbidT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12,019
    Rep Power
    21474854
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellaine View Post
    I don't know if it had/has a thread anymore, but: http://www.mydeathspace.com/article/...a_month_later_

    And hey :) I work at a sports bar so I very technically get paid to be a Buckeyes fan, I suppose!
    That article is sad.

    It would take paying me to be a Buckeye Fan!

  17. #13817
    Hello MDS members! Newbie here. I've been lurking the site for years and finally decided to join. I came to MDS trying to find more information on a former classmate of mine who passed in May'08. I never knew how she passed, maybe i'll find answers here! Cheers!

  18. #13818
    Senior Member morbidT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12,019
    Rep Power
    21474854
    Quote Originally Posted by MostStephanitley View Post
    Hello MDS members! Newbie here. I've been lurking the site for years and finally decided to join. I came to MDS trying to find more information on a former classmate of mine who passed in May'08. I never knew how she passed, maybe i'll find answers here! Cheers!
    Welcome! Someone might be able to see if there is a thread for your friend. I suck at the search tool, but there are plenty of of members who are awesome at it.


    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

  19. #13819
    Senior Member Crazy Lady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    1,984
    Rep Power
    5149479
    I realize I'm late introducing myself, but better late than never??? I found this site due to the dreaded Morgan Ingram case and never left. As I have branched out to other threads, I've found that my sense of humor, or lack thereof, fits right in with most. I wanted to thank you for the warm welcome I've gotten!!
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

  20. #13820
    Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queens!
    Posts
    101,418
    Rep Power
    21474948
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    I realize I'm late introducing myself, but better late than never??? I found this site due to the dreaded Morgan Ingram case and never left. As I have branched out to other threads, I've found that my sense of humor, or lack thereof, fits right in with most. I wanted to thank you for the warm welcome I've gotten!!
    You're from the Morgan thread!?!?


    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

  21. #13821
    Fuck that alligator! animosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    15,601
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    You're from the Morgan thread!?!?


    cute kid... he's like six now? i'd like to see an updated gif.






    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

  22. #13822
    Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queens!
    Posts
    101,418
    Rep Power
    21474948
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

  23. #13823
    Moderator bowieluva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    64,018
    Rep Power
    21474910
    hahahhahahahahhahah

  24. #13824
    Salty. angelaiscaustic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Queens NYC
    Posts
    16,254
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post

  25. #13825
    Senior Member Crazy Lady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    1,984
    Rep Power
    5149479
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    You're from the Morgan thread!?!?


    Yes, Ron. I was hoping by admitting it, I could start the first step of recovery.
    Last edited by Crazy Lady; 12-07-2012 at 08:35 AM.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •