Thread: This is the most ridiculous thing...

This is the most ridiculous thing...

Of all the reasons to kill, prom is not one of them

http://www.ogrish.com/archives/grounded_teen_killed_family_so_he_could_go_to_prom _Jul_23_2006.html
    The afro smiley is the coolest.&nbsp; :mrgreen:<br /><br /><br /><br />Can someone tell me why Holly&#039;s forehead is so big, yet her brain is so small?

Re: This is the most ridiculous thing...

lol I read that, what a f0OL, his insane to do a despicable act like that then act like nothing happened at the prom!
    People used to think that when someone dies, a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead. But sometimes, ...only sometimes the crow brings that soul back to set the wrong things right.<br />

Holy WTF?!

His father was a reverand.

He was only allowed to go to the dance. Because he stole. That's pretty freakin lenient! If my parents caught me stealing, I wouldn't have remembered how to dance by the time I got out of my bedroom and learned how to walk again.

Jus' sayin... Â*:roll:

My mum wouldnt let me stay up late tonight so i beat her to a pulp an locked her in the basement. i see where he was coming from.

yeah, the prom's not that cool anyway, neither is bowling (well, yeah it is-just not cool enough to kill your folks)&nbsp; And he only recently got caught (2002-it happened in 1989)&nbsp; how did he get away with it for so long is what i want to know??
    The afro smiley is the coolest.&nbsp; :mrgreen:<br /><br /><br /><br />Can someone tell me why Holly&#039;s forehead is so big, yet her brain is so small?

fuck knows??

Probably new evidence came through, cops would have known he killed his family all along, but there wasn't enough evidence to bring him to trial. He would have probably got off scott free if there wasn't sufficient evidence shown to the jury.

Saying that, maybe they had a sample of DNA back then, and locked it up for future use (since you couldn't analyse dna back then).
    Maybe they forgot about the dna sample in their possession when dna was started to be used to solve crimes (1988).

People used to think that when someone dies, a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead. But sometimes, ...only sometimes the crow brings that soul back to set the wrong things right.<br />

that is messed up. im glad he got caught but not this long later, hope he never got married and had kids

[quote author=Allied Forces Unite link=topic=512.msg17862#msg17862 date=1154567597]
    Of all the reasons to kill, prom is not one of them

http://www.ogrish.com/archives/grounded_teen_killed_family_so_he_could_go_to_prom _Jul_23_2006.html
    [/quote]

HAHAHAHAHA, WHAT THE FUCK?

Isn't that sick?&nbsp;

yes..Sick sick...

I'm sorry. I laughed. Who the fuck kills over that? I refused to go to my Junior prom and wasn't going to go to Senior prom until Adam came back for the weekend just to go with me. Prom is a piece of shit. Killing over it is fucking stupid.

I know!!! there really is some mental people out there isnt there?

Odd that it took so long to bring him to justice.

Hell, my &quot;prom&quot; was shite anyhow.

I LOVE how the authorities JUST realized he did it....&nbsp;

Playboy Mommy

Going to the prom was not one of my top priorities, let alone would I kill my parents to go it.Â* People are so stupid.

Thread Information