Thread: woman dials 911 asks for ride to ex husband's girlfriends house to beat her up

woman dials 911 asks for ride to ex husband's girlfriends house to beat her up

A 48-year-old Plymouth woman has been charged after calling police to ask for a ride so she could “beat the crap” out of her ex-husband’s girlfriend, according to a criminal complaint.

Doreen L. DeTroye, of 408 E. Mill St., Apt. 3, faces a misdemeanor count of telephone harassment after officers investigating the call learned she had repeatedly called her ex-husband’s home in the middle of the night. She was charged Monday and could face up to 90 days in jail if convicted.

According to the complaint:

DeTroye called police about 5:30 a.m. Saturday and was still on the phone with the dispatcher when a deputy arrived at her home. She then reiterated that she wanted a ride so she could beat up the woman, threatened to kill her and pointed a clenched fist at the deputy that she said she was going to have the girlfriend’s face imprinted on it.

The officer described DeTroye as a “high-functioning drunk” who smelled strongly of intoxicants but could speak clearly.

The investigation revealed she had called her ex-husband’s home five times between 2:20 and 2:50 a.m., and caller ID showed she had tried another nine calls while the girlfriend was on the phone.

http://sheboyganpress.com/article/20090602/SHE0101/90602012

Re: woman dials 911 asks for ride to ex husband's girlfriends house to beat her up

Re: woman dials 911 asks for ride to ex husband's girlfriends house to beat her

What the ... How can anyone be so stupid??? 

Re: woman dials 911 asks for ride to ex husband's girlfriends house to beat her up

She got the order wrong! First u beat the crap out of the girlfriend then u call...no wait...thats not right either...

I just can't for the life of me understand why her husband would leave her for another woman. She's hot. And smart. And obviously has a great sense of humor.

I have seen the future and I'm fairly relieved to say, it looks nothing like me.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

[quote author=Yomalex3 link=topic=20354.msg1303395#msg1303395 date=1244796014]
    She got the order wrong! First u beat the crap out of the girlfriend then u call...no wait...thats not right either...
    [/quote][quote author=Cat Pajamas link=topic=20354.msg1303406#msg1303406 date=1244801202]
    I just can't for the life of me understand why her husband would leave her for another woman. She's hot. And smart. And obviously has a great sense of humor.
    [/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

for real though...wtf did she think would happen? 
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=20354.msg1303414#msg1303414 date=1244802273]
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

for real though...wtf did she think would happen? 
    [/quote]She must've thought 9-1-1 was the new number to call for a cab.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

I clicked just to see if the woman was hispanic.  Being of hispanic background, i knows we can be cRaZY!!!

She looks like she would be a teacher or librarian.... But her IQ has to be too low for either of those jobs.

I am always amused by news articles that list the exact address of people who get arrested... My local paper just says the city they are from, it seems like it would be a safety hazard to give the exact address of someone. Not that people couldnt just look it up...But not printing it in the paper would weed out the dumb/lazy criminals that might use it for ill purposes.

I dont think THIS plan worked  Maybe next time she can call the police for a pizza too 
    My womb is empty, violently ripped apart as my last chance dreams were destroyed.&nbsp; I will never have what I want but I won&#39;t settle either.<br />RIP My Hubby 7/25/99 our babies 6/26/09 (thru recovered ICSI/IVF)

Thread Information