Thread: Mom who said 3-year-old fell is charged with child abuse

Mom who said 3-year-old fell is charged with child abuse

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publics...cle1009206.ece

TAMPA — The 3-year-old's right eye was swollen shut against her swollen face, above a lip so inflamed she couldn't close her mouth. Bruises lined her back, spine, forearm, ear and scalp. Cuts across her cheek matched the patterns of a butterfly-shaped ring worn by her mother.

She fell, her mom said.

She was beaten, police concluded.

Now the girl's mother, 29-year-old Cherryl Davis, faces three counts of felony child abuse. She was arrested Monday and released after posting $30,000 bail.

The girl's father took her to St. Joseph's Hospital on May 22. Police began investigating after doctors concluded the injuries were consistent with abuse.

Police say the girl has recovered and is in her father's custody.
    I love the write-up on the Dreamin' Demon:
    http://www.dreamindemon.com/2009/06/...ler/#more-7255

When the little girl’s daddy took her into the emergency room on May 22, she was suffering from some pretty serious injuries. Her right eye was swollen completely shut, her face was swollen, there were abrasions on her cheekbone, her bottom lip was swollen so badly that she couldn’t close her mouth. She had bruises on her back and spine, forearm, ear and scalp. There were both new and old injuries. The abrasions on her cheek resembled butterflies…how weird is that?

Not so weird, considering her mother was wearing a ring on her finger that was shaped like a butterfly. When confronted with the child’s numerous injuries, Cherryl Davis told deputies the 3-year-old child fell. Uh-huh…likely story. Needless to say, the cops didn’t buy that bullshit either. After a pretty lengthy investigation, Cherryl Davis, 29, was arrested on Monday and charged aggravated child abuse, child abuse, and child neglect. She was released later that same day, after posting $30,000 bail. The little girl has recovered and is now in the custody of her father. Hey Cherryl, why don’t you come on over here and pick on someone your own size…bitch.
    Here is her myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/cher0207

A couple of my favorite quotes from her page:

(About me)

I have two children, 10 yr old son and 2 1/2yr old daughter and a stepson who is 11. So I have 2 pre teens and a diva! Did I mention I am ready to go back to work lol.....no seriously I love them and it's actually been amazing to be home with them and just watch them grow and learn new things. My daughter Riley right now is currently jumping on her bed singing the new PINK song. LOL... and she loves BRITNEY.. everytime we get in the car, mom I want to listen to the Britneys.LOL..... how cute is that! I have some fabulous friends and great family so my life is pretty good, no complaints!
    (Interests)

I LOVE SPENDING TIME WITH MY CHILDREN-THERE IS NOTHING BETTER!
    Yes, I am sure they love spending time with you, too.  Bitch. 

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

Re: Mom who said 3-year-old fell is charged with child abuse

i just sent her a lovely myspace email. 
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Re: Mom who said 3-year-old fell is charged with child abuse

Hmmmm her mugshot sure doesn't look so CHIPPER.

:-)

Thread Information