Thread: Alyssa McLemore - missing since 9 April 2009

Olivia

Alyssa McLemore - missing since 9 April 2009

http://www.myspace.com/2ambitch

The search is on for a missing woman whose phone called 911 after she disappeared.

Family members said they have not seen 21-year-old Alyssa A. McLemore, who lives with her mother and grandmother, in more than a week.

Investigators said McLemore's grandmother last spoke to her on Thursday, April 9 when she told McLemore her mother was very sick.

McLemore's mother suffered from scleroderma, a disease that hardens connective tissues in the body, and died on Sunday but McLemore could not be reached. On Monday her phone went out of service and would not take any more messages, police said.

An investigation revealed that someone had called 911 call from McLemore's phone at 9:15 p.m. Friday. The 911 dispatcher heard a woman's voice asking for help, but because the phone did not have a GPS sensor, the caller's exact location could not be determined. But the signal strength suggests the call came from the Kent area.

Investigators are concerned about McLemore's welfare because of the 911 call and because she hadn't come home to check in on her ailing mother. It is not known whether McLemore has learned of her mother's death.

"I don't want to think about what could have happened," said former boyfriend Albert Walker. "Maybe she got kidnapped, I don't know. I don't want to think about it, honestly."

Family members said McLemore left behind her 3-year-old daughter. Walker, the toddler's father, said it is unlike the doting mother to leave behind her little girl for several days.

"She usually goes out for a day comes back the next day. She's never gone this long," said Walker. This is not like her at all, not like her at all."

McLemore is 5 foot and 1 inch tall and weighs approximately 130 pounds. Anyone who has seen or spoken to McLemore since April 9 is asked to contact police immediately at (253) 856-5800.

Re: Alyssa McLemore - missing since 9 April 2009

I hate to say it but it doesnt sound good.

I hope she is found.

[quote author=Laurie_khikhi link=topic=20298.msg1301152#msg1301152 date=1244647659]
    I hate to say it but it doesnt sound good.

I hope she is found.
    [/quote]

I agree.  It's so scary about the 911 call and the cry for help.  Not good.

I hope she is safe somewhere.  :-(

another myspace profile for her:
    http://www.myspace.com/alyssa_mclemore

this article basically says everything the article Olivia posted, but has a video along with it:
    http://www.kirotv.com/news/19202126/detail.html

I think this is her mom's myspace.  I'm pretty sure it is.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =388737863

If I was a guy, I'd think twice before trying to get with any of her daughters.
    I would not want to piss this mama off!

:-o
    http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=388737 863&blogId=436185894

LIL DUMB BYTCHES about  TRYNA GET WITH MY DAUGHTER~

HAVE U LOST YO RABBIT AZZ MIND?

YOU BETTA ASK SUM ONE ABOUT ME AND MY FAM!! FOO' .... CUZ IF YOU THINK YOU GUNNA RUN UP AND JUST SMASH ON MY BABY....U BETTA THINK AGAIN!!!!

DO U NO I WILL BRING IT TO YOU BYTCH?!

THESE STREETS AINT 4 GAMIN' AND I DONT PLAY  NOR DID I  RAISE NO LIL'  PUNK  AZZ BYTCH- YA HEARD ME?

( DON'T LET THE LIGHT SKIN FOOL YA HUN)!!!

HER PAPPY MAY BE FILIPINIO....BUT SHE GOT A HOOD AZZ MOMMA~ AND I WILL GET ALL THE WAY GHETTO WITCH'YA WHEN IT COMES TO PROTECTING MY BABIES~ (EITHA ONE OF 'EM) RATHER THEY CAN PROTECT THEM SELVES OR NOT- DAS NOT THE POINT- 

SO RUN UP IF YA WANT....ALTHOUGH I WOULDN'T SUGGEST IT......BUT IF YA FEEL THE NEED.....run up!!!

ANYTHING OTHER THAN THAT IS STARTING A SERIOUS SHOW DOWN...AND I WILL AND AM KNOWN TO GO THE EXTREME ~ YA BETTA ASK SUM BODY!!!  I AIN'T PLAYIN'!! ESPECIALLY ABOUT MY DAUGHTER!!! I T WILL BE ON AND CRACKIN' ~

U BETTA GO CHILL SOME WHERE.... GO ON WIT DAT DUMB SHYT..GO SWEAT ANOTHA BROD  OR  WAT EVA ..

BUT LEAVE MINEZ ALONE!! "I DONT GIVE A FUK" WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOUR STORY IS ~ DON'T TOUCH  NEITHA 1 OF MY DAUGHTERS!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ POINT BLANK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YEA.U..GOT SOMETHING TO SAY ~  U CAN RING MY FUKIN' BELL 206-529-7963! I AM A STRAIGHT WOMAN ABOUT MINES!!! I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by angelicajustice View Post
    I wouldn't fuck her with Ron's dick.

i think i read on one of her relative's myspace that Gracie was her mother.  there's also a lot of profiles linked to Alyssa's profile that have "RIP Gracie" messages in their status and such.  that profile says Tina McLemore.

I don't know why I thought that was her mom then. 
    Either way, she has an interesting family member.

Quote Originally Posted by angelicajustice View Post
    I wouldn't fuck her with Ron's dick.

true dat.

it's really scary AND sad at the same time.  she obviously has a TON of people who care about her....but that 911 call doesn't leave much hope.  i get goosebumps when i think about what was happening on Alyssa's end of the phone when that call was made.  :-(

Olivia

TUKWILA, Wash. – A body has been found in the Green River near Fort Dent Park in Tukwila.

Police divers recovered the body, which was found submerged by two bicyclists near the Interurban Avenue overpass at about 11 a.m.

Officials say it appears the body has not been in the river very long because it has not decomposed.

Police do not believe the body is that of a 13-year-old boy who went missing last November after the car he was in ran off the road and into the River in Auburn. They also don’t believe it is that of a criminal suspect who recently jumped into the river and hasn’t been seen since.

http://www.nwcn.com/statenews/washington/stories/NW_060509WAB-green-river-body-TP.4fa75f53.html

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=20298.msg1301588#msg1301588 date=1244675786]
    TUKWILA, Wash. – A body has been found in the Green River near Fort Dent Park in Tukwila.

Police divers recovered the body, which was found submerged by two bicyclists near the Interurban Avenue overpass at about 11 a.m.

Officials say it appears the body has not been in the river very long because it has not decomposed.

Police do not believe the body is that of a 13-year-old boy who went missing last November after the car he was in ran off the road and into the River in Auburn. They also don’t believe it is that of a criminal suspect who recently jumped into the river and hasn’t been seen since.

http://www.nwcn.com/statenews/washington/stories/NW_060509WAB-green-river-body-TP.4fa75f53.html
    [/quote]

alyssa's been missing since what.... mid april?  if this body turns out to be her....wouldn't that statement mean she's been alive all this time up until recently?

Olivia

[quote author=portia link=topic=20298.msg1301789#msg1301789 date=1244683248]
    alyssa's been missing since what.... mid april?  if this body turns out to be her....wouldn't that statement mean she's been alive all this time up until recently?
    [/quote]

I guess it depends on the weather there - I have no idea how warm it has been there or how cold the river is.  And by 'not decomposed' - I guess it depends what the author means.  Does it mean literally no decomp at all or not skeletonised? 

I read on another forum that they have confirmed that the body is female but no ID as yet.

right.  i'm always putting our midwest weather in the scenario, when trying to picture these things in my head.

wow this is scary. i can only imagine what the person on the other line of that 911 call was thinking or heard.

i hope that body is not alyssa, but i also hope that if it isnt, someone isnt holding her somewhere and torturing her.
    love life, because without love, life is like a shallow grave waiting to be filled. ©

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=20298.msg1301588#msg1301588 date=1244675786]

[/quote]

From Alyssa's family members posting on In Session it wasn't her.

http://www.q13fox.com/community/wamostwanted/kcpq-061909-wmw-alyssamclemore,0,3460051.story

Police Share New Leads In Hopes Of Finding Missing Kent Woman

More than two months after 21-year-old Alyssa McLemore disappeared, police have new information they've learned from possible witnesses. They're sharing the new lead with the public with the hope of finding out what happened to her.

Q13 FOX News Online Staff reporter
    June 19, 2009

Kent - Police are giving us new details on a missing Kent woman -- and asking for your help identifying a man she was seen talking to.

21-year-old Alyssa Mclemore disappeared April 9th.

On the night she vanished, police say someone using her phone called 911 -- and a female voice was heard asking for help.

Now detectives say a witness in the area of Kent-Des Moines Road and 30th Avenue S. says Alyssa was approached by a mid to late-90's green pickup, possibly a standard cab, with Oregon license plates.

A second witness described a white man, 55 to 62 years old, five foot eight, and weighing around 180 pounds -- and driving a similar green truck.

It's believed Alyssa knows the driver of that truck.

Her friends and family recently held a car wash to raise funds to go toward a Crime Stoppers reward for help finding Alyssa.

It's truly been tough times for her family. Not only is Alyssa missing, but her mother died a few days after she disappeared.

So do you know where Alyssa Mclemore is?

She's 21 years old, five foot three and 130 pounds.

Police say she left behind her three-year-old child -- something her family says is not like her.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    From February 2023, full story here: https://www.king5.com/article/news/l...1-c38f32e1835a

Tina Russell is a woman haunted. Broken under the weight of a question that has cursed her family for 14 years: what happened to her niece Alyssa McLemore?

“Do you know what it's like every day to walk around with a broken heart?” said Russell. “Every day I have to get up and pretend I'm happy.”

In April 2009, McLemore, an Indigenous woman affiliated with the Aleut tribe of Alaska, was raising a toddler and living with her family in Kent.

“Once her mom got sick and she had a baby, it made her grow up," Russell said. "And she was just a loving person."

As she grew up, the 21-year-old became a dancer, active in the nightlife scene. She had been picked up by police in the past.

But Russell said McLemore was always there when you needed her. So when McLemore got a call on the night of April 9, 2009 that her mother was dying, she told her family she was on her way home.

“She would always come home,” said Russell. “And she didn't come.”

To the family’s surprise, the next knock at the door wasn’t McLemore, but a Kent police officer. Police had received a frantic 911 call from McLemore's phone.

“On the 911 tape, Alyssa is asking for help,” said Russell, who was not allowed to hear the call but was provided a transcript. “There's somebody in the background telling her to come here. I don't know what they said – ‘I'll hurt you’ or ‘I'll kill you’ or something. Then the phone went dead.”

Kent Police Detective Brendan Wales took over the case in 2017.

“It is not very often that you have the voice of who you potentially believe is the killer, unidentified on a recording. Doesn't occur very often at all,” said Wales.

McLemore’s family said it began to dawn on them the real danger she was in.

McLemore was last seen off Pacific Highway South in Kent talking to a man in a green pickup truck with Oregon plates.

Russell said she believes McLemore was taken against her will.

Thread Information